Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Drop The Graffiti Kid

Go down 
+10
Saybor
Stormstrike
Vinnie
x-Max
Dishonored
xRyan
Skylar
xJessie
xJustin
Caesar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It'd been about dusk, four hours after school ended and most of the other kids had been hanging out in the skate park. Himself included. Caesar. The son of the drug lord, head of the biggest gang in New York. Didn't mean he had a great life at home, just meant he was unlikely to get the shit beat out of him due to fear of the others. Oh well.

Avri(Aphrodite) had been standing with her arms crossed chatting away with a few others up until she'd caught notice of the boy, Caesar, looking a bit dazed with his foot on the skate board. "Wonder where honor roll Max is to put his brother to shame. Poor guy." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:10 pm

The way she was describing why she had tried to steal his money was cute, it actually made him laugh. "Alright fine, but I must warn you. I am apart of a gang."
Back to top Go down
http://www.halozz.deviantart.com
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:13 pm

Samantha didn't process the 'gang' comment as long as she should have, she just turned, leading him into her room, which was the cleanest room in the house, mostly because Zeus was't allowed in it. As she walked she debated with herself. Should I try again, or no, should I try again, or no This was a stressful distraction, one she didn't want. She pushed it aside, trying to forget about the things down falling in her life as she turned to Tauros.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:22 pm

As they walked to her room, Tauros continued to look around her house. He had some strange curiosity/addiction whenever he entered a new home to just look at every little thing that he could. When Samantha looked back at him she smiled. Hopefully she wouldn't try anything again. Things could get ugly.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:26 pm

Sam heaved a deep breath, licking her lips. "I won't try again, I promise," she reassured, glancing at him.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:52 pm

Tauros smiled when her tongue ran over her lips. "Good, wouldn't want that to happen again."
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 11:05 pm

She slowly approached him, looking up to make eye contact as she stood a foot away from him.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 11:28 pm

Tauros closed the distance between them. His right hand pulled her waist up against him as their lips connected.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 11:38 pm

Avri threw her hands behind her head and began to approach a nearby hotel. Might as well check in. She immediately left a text for her father and plopped down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 11:41 pm

She exhaled as he pulled her in, soritng her hands around his neck, feeling his hair. She pressed her self up to his torso closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 am

Tauros was just about to move his finger tips to the hem of her shirt when a buzzing in his pocket stopped him. Pulling away from Samantha, he took out the rectangular device and unlocked it. "Oh...that's not good." He walked away from her to deal with the problem.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 12:43 am

Samantha's grasp from him was lost when he switched to his phone after the short vibration. She grunted, running her fingers threw her hair as she walked to the door frame, leaning against it in attempt to study him. She was slightly annoyed to what had distracted him, although it did give her some time to realize this was probably his 'gang' that he mentioned not minutes before.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:08 am

Tauros locked his phone and combed through his hair with his fingers again. "Sorry about that." When he turned around he saw her staring at him. "You know that's a really creepy thing you're doing right now."
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:11 am

"What?" he questioned, smirking "Waiting for you?" She asked "Thats creepy," Sam huffed, "Are you focused now?" she questioned, standing upright.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:26 am

Tauros placed his phone back inside his pocket. "Yea, though we should hurry. My focus won't last long." With that he moved over to Samantha and started to kiss her again while slowly moving the both to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:30 am

Samantha followed his league, wrapping her arms around his neck as the backed to the bed. "Try," she hushed between breaths in regards to his not being able to focus.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:58 am

Tauros lowered Samantha onto the bed as soft as he could. Once they were down he made quick work of removing her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:59 am

Avri rolled over on her bed and stared at her empty messaged phone. She grunted slightly and began to text. Taur how nice of you to hit a girl up for some.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:02 am

Sam didn't help, he looked like he knew what he was doing. Though after she was basically naked she sat up, kissing him once more, yet the increased the intensity.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:05 am

When she sat up, Tauros moved around where he could rest his back on the bed frame. Another buzz in his pocket made him interrupt the kissing to answer it. "One second." Unlocking it once more, Tauros read the message from Avri. He couldn't help the smirk that grew on his face. Oh well, you know that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:10 am

She glared at him "You kidding me right?" she huffed, stepping off the bed throwing on a big jacket. "SO much for a distraction " she muttered. She threw her jeans back on, shifting her hair up in a messy pony tail. she grabbed her phone, though she didn't really need it.//Sassy snaps of fingers//
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:46 am

Yeah whatever, hook me up with some stuff would you? I can't have my dad be finding that I smoke that shit that's why I got a hotel room so I could enjoy a night high. Or get somebody else to bring it. Avri texted back and looked out the window at the city night life. "What an idiot." She grunted. "Wonder what Caesar is up to."
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:52 am

Sam walked out of the room, not caring about him anymore. There was nothing in her home that would be worth his search. She grabbed her board, going outside with no expression on her face. She threw her board down, flowing down the street when she came to a sudden halt of an impala. She looked around, no one, empty. She ran across the street, sliding under the car. She pulled out her pocket knife and started cutting wires.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Tauros looked up at Samantha as she left. He didn't even bother to call her back. "Oh well." Gathering his jacket, he walked out of the house then took out his phone again. Awww is that the only reason you're texting me?
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Yeah I could be spending my time spacing out but you didn't deliver. Avri answered dully.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 4:33 pm

After disarming the car she proceeded to jumpstart it, plugging in her music for some ' quiet riot'. She revved it engine, chuckling to herself as She leaned on the breaks, pushing the shift to drive as she turned in an 180 degree glide, pushing 35 up the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop The Graffiti Kid
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next