Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Drop The Graffiti Kid

Go down 
+10
Saybor
Stormstrike
Vinnie
x-Max
Dishonored
xRyan
Skylar
xJessie
xJustin
Caesar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It'd been about dusk, four hours after school ended and most of the other kids had been hanging out in the skate park. Himself included. Caesar. The son of the drug lord, head of the biggest gang in New York. Didn't mean he had a great life at home, just meant he was unlikely to get the shit beat out of him due to fear of the others. Oh well.

Avri(Aphrodite) had been standing with her arms crossed chatting away with a few others up until she'd caught notice of the boy, Caesar, looking a bit dazed with his foot on the skate board. "Wonder where honor roll Max is to put his brother to shame. Poor guy." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:15 pm

After nudging Avri, Khloe noticed a new face to their group. Her hand went directly to where the concealed knife was and hovered over the spot just in case. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halozz.deviantart.com
Auttie

Auttie

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:22 pm

She froze, her pencil dropping as she took a step back. "A-Auttie." She said a bit quietly, the shorter gril looked up at the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:25 pm

Khloe narrowed her brown gaze at the stranger. She did not know this person in the slightest and they could have other motifs. "Why are you following us?"
Back to top Go down
Auttie

Auttie

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:27 pm

"I am not following you, I am going home." The younger girl spoke a bit louder and braver. She wasn't scared of this girl, who she knew probably went to the school down near the skate park.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:30 pm

This little girl was no threat to them at this time. Removing her hand from the concealed knife, Khloe crossed her arms and looked the tiny thing up and down. "Why are you out so late at night?"
Back to top Go down
Auttie

Auttie

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:34 pm

"Uhh.." She looked at her torn up jeans, her fingers went into her hoodie pockets as she looked up. "I got places to go, aka home, down and around that corner were that bench is. That is what I call 'home'." She said as she took a few steps forward to the girl, and put her sketch book back in her side bag.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:39 pm

"You sleep on a bench?" Khloe turned to look in the direction of the nearest bench. She couldn't help but release a tiny laugh. "How can you afford to go to school if you don't have a home?" Like a brat, she flipped some of her multi-hued hair behind her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Auttie

Auttie

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:47 pm

"The old bastard in the apartment, he actually cares about my education.. Wll he should anyways, I am Fourteen.." She admitted, she was going ot lie and say she was sixteen, but she didn't want to come off as a liar.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 9:52 pm

"Oh...is that right? A little freshman." Well, good for her for standing up to that old man. Khloe respected her for that.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:40 pm

Avri sat down at the bench outside with her hands in her pocket and head tilted back feeling a tad bored. Where had everyone gone.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 11:54 pm

Samantha shifted the leash threw her fingers as Zeus sniffed about. She glanced at her phone'No messages'
Normal. Although Sam, her lifetime nickname, lives here all her life she has never really connected with anyone besides her dog, who she got when she was 12. She continued her walk up the tattered streets, feeling dull. As they made their way back they passed the Skate park, normal, empty at this time. Thats why she walks so late. Silence.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:02 am

Tauros was busy fixing his light jacket's hoodie as he walked down the barely lit side walk. He had just come back from one of his... friends houses and was now on his way home. When he looked left he saw a lonely girl sitting on a bench. Obviously, it would be just flat out nice of him to talk to the woman. "Excuse me miss? If you don't mind me askin, why is such a pretty thing like you alone at night?"
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Idk im bored   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:11 am

Samantha stopped at the fence of the skate park, letting Zeus off leash to run around the fence. She leaned her stomach onto the fence, folding her arms, playing with her jacket sleeve as she studied silence. The quieter it got she noticed a deeper voice talking. With deeper focus she say the speaker, on the other side of the park by the bench. She whistled for zeus to return, after a few moments galloping prints came to her left. "Sit good boy," she smiled in return to him following her instructions, then she turned her attention back to the mystery people.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 3:03 am

Avri glanced around for that senior boy from earlier. Hell now she had to walk home alone. Great. What was the worst that could happen? Rape? Sacrifice of s virgin? That had crackled a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 am

Peyton walked cautiously down the street toward the club. There were several things wrong with this picture. It was the middle of the night and she was unaccompanied. Not that she could not find anyone to go with, but she felt that a lonesome social outing would cure her of her inherent shyness. She could meet new people and possibly make some new connections. Of course, at the club almost all people would be blackout drunk and she would simply fade into the background in their bad decisions, but she did not know that. She wore faded jeans that had only one small rip on her right knee and a red plaid flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled to her elbows. Perhaps it was her nerves or perhaps it was the heat inside her autumn-esque outfit but Peyton was beginning to sweat and her cheeks were shining with a pink luster. Was this a bad idea? Nevertheless she continued onward. Her parents would probably be furious if they knew. Not that she was going out or anything normal, but that she was going to another part of the city where rival gangs were probably preying about. Nearing the club a girl came into sight. She, like herself, was alone. Peyton felt her chest tighten. Should she say something? Yes she should, that was what her outing was all about. Even though her heart was pounding and she felt as though she could not breathe, the red head continued forward toward the girl. Suddenly she heard something. Laughter? Was the girl laughing? Aww, she must be mentally disabled. Peyton stepped up to the girl, and stood for a while trying to gather the confidence to say something. If this girl was mental, she would have to choose her words carefully. "I like your shoes," She finally blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 12:09 pm

Avri blinked as she was suddenly spoken to. She'd practically pounced out of her skin at that point assuming every step taken was one closer to being kidnapped, and or raped. However she found herself relived as it was only another chick from school. Probably around her own age, never seen her around because she was some type of honors kid who was too goody two shoes. She crossed her arms and flashed a cocky smile. "Oh, hey. I've seen you around before. Shouldn't be working around in these parts at night."
Back to top Go down
Auttie

Auttie

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 12:31 pm

"Heh.. Yeah." She noticed the girl who was walking with the other girl had sat down on her bed. She pushed her hair to the side of her face and nodded her head to the girl. "Well if you need me, you can find me in the large tree by the football field." She said and walked over to the girl, and another girl? And a guy! What was going on.. "Heh Heh, um Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 6:34 pm

Sam smirked as a new girl arrived into the party. "Interesting," she hummed, shifting her observing stop to the right, instructing Zeus to go home, which was only a block down. After he was out of site she crouched, sneaking close. To listen.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Looking around, Khloe saw that the gang she had first started out with had now dispersed in their own directions and she was left alone. Well now would be the best time to go get the knife that she had thrown into the bushes. With one more look around, Khloe made her way to the bush. It wasn't too far from where she was now so it only took a minute or so to get to it. Finally the green shrub came into view. Bending over slightly, Khloe dug around in the bush for the handle and finally picked it up. Turning it over a couple of times she returned to her earlier activity of twirling it.

Tauros watched as he was rejected from even a simple greeting from the female. His blue eyes followed the woman as he walked away from her. Though it didn't seem like it, he was shocked that he was ignored like that. If his jaw was dropped he would be picking it up. "Ok...just move on." Suddenly, another girl came into view. At first, Tauros wanted to talk to them all but he needed to get a read on them first. Fixing his light zip-up jacket, he sat on the bench and listened to the conversation as closely as he could.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Samantha shifted herself, ducking quickly as a boy sat on the bench dangerously close to her bush hiding. He slowly backed away, placing her hands on the ground to steady herself a sharp sting caused her to jerk away, running into a thorn bush "Shit," he grumbled, looking at the oozing cut on her right palm.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Khloe kept twirling the blade as she began to walk towards her own home.

Tauros felt shivers run down his spine. This usually happened when someone was behind him but he couldn't see who it was. His theory was confirmed when he heard a tiny curse in the bushes. He knew that tone of voice anywhere. "Little girl, come out of the bushes."
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:37 pm

"Little?" she scuffed, lifting herself from the bushed, holding her palm. "Who you calling little?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Tauros didn't even bother to turn around. "Well your voice tells me that you're little." He turned around just enough to see the blood. "Awwwww, you got cut?" His voice was enticed with pity for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:46 pm

Samantha narrowed her eyes, studying him "Awwww yes, I did! " she sneered, shaking off the dripping blood. She grabbed the greasy clothes from her back pocket, wiping off her hand.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Tauros rounded the bench to stand in front of the girl. Grabbing her wrist with one hand and the clothing with his other, he began to take control of wiping the blood away. "Oh you poor thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop The Graffiti Kid
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next