Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Drop The Graffiti Kid

Go down 
+10
Saybor
Stormstrike
Vinnie
x-Max
Dishonored
xRyan
Skylar
xJessie
xJustin
Caesar
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

It'd been about dusk, four hours after school ended and most of the other kids had been hanging out in the skate park. Himself included. Caesar. The son of the drug lord, head of the biggest gang in New York. Didn't mean he had a great life at home, just meant he was unlikely to get the shit beat out of him due to fear of the others. Oh well.

Avri(Aphrodite) had been standing with her arms crossed chatting away with a few others up until she'd caught notice of the boy, Caesar, looking a bit dazed with his foot on the skate board. "Wonder where honor roll Max is to put his brother to shame. Poor guy." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Sam raised her eyebrows "Yes..." drugs, defiantly drugs she thought. She shifted her hips, pulling her hand away,
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:59 pm

Tauros let his hands drop to his side. "How rude of me not to even tell you my name, I'm Tauros."
Back to top Go down
http://www.halozz.deviantart.com
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:04 pm

"Yes, rude," she mumbled, "Samantha, but call me Sam," she instructed. Samantha always seemed to, out there for her. Sam was a more neutral name. She took the sloth and wrapped it around her palm.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:10 pm

"Samantha it is." Tauros knew that she would hate that he would call her Samantha which is exactly what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Sam inhaled to argue, but relived it was no use. She narrowed her blue eyes. "What are you doing here?" a simple question, used to start a conversation, although Sam was growing curiosity in this rather handsome boy.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:22 pm

"I was merely on my way home from a little night stroll. I just so happened to see a woman all by her lonesome, so i thought it would be nice to give her some company." A wide grin spread across his face as he spoke. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Samantha smirked, "Walking Zeus, my dog.... Then i started snooping and.. here we are." Sam shifter her hair with her left hand "So, where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:30 pm

"Snooping eh?" Tauros rose one eyebrow while the grin grew wider. "And I live not too far from here, and I'm guessing that Zeus is your pet God right?"
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Sam laughed softly "ha,Ha,ha," she smirked "Yes, he's my big baby," she blushed, thinking if he made it home yet. "I live just a blockish down," she pointed behind her, turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:41 pm

"Oh is that right? Maybe you can take me back to your house so I can meet your 'big baby'" Tauros didn't even try to mask his flirty gesture as he moved his arm around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Sam didn't react to a hand on her shoulder, although she did notice a wallet in his back pocket. As they walked down it was mostly silent, the uneven foot movements making the silence somewhat less awkward.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Tauros brought Samatha slightly closer to him. "So, how did you meet Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 pm

"Got him as a pup when I was 12," She replied, closing in onto the house. "Right here," the house was old, but cared for. The paint was slightly falling off, but it was to dark to see. She turned into the path to the door, taking the key out from her pocket the opened the door "Zeus," she called, picking up his blanket that laid at the front of the door.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:11 pm

"Well isn't that cute." Tauros looked around at the house. Wasn't the best looking place but....well at least it had four walls and a roof. When she opened the door his gaze looked around the inside.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Sam whistled for him, picking up after his muddy footprints with a single sweep of her shoe. After a few seconds cracking of the floor boards showed he was awakening. "Zeus!" She laughed as he came down the hallway, pressing up against her zeus ran up to Tauros, sniffing his stomach and hands with a small growl.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Tauros kneeled down to rub the mastiff between the ears. "Hey boy. Nice dog you have here."
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:22 pm

"Yeah, hes a good boy. Leaves a trail of broken things in his path but," she chuckled, walking over to the smallish kitchen, grabbing his food and opening the back door. She stepped outside, filling his pan before running back inside before he bulldozed his way outside for food, smacking Samantha with his tail in the process. She strolled over to Tauros, Taking her jacket off and hanging it by the door.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:30 pm

Tauros watched Zeus go into the backyard then Samantha put her coat up. He did the same with his jacket then went up to her and put his hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Samantha flinched slightly at his touch, still slightly on alert, though she hummed a chuckle, turning her ear towards him slowly turning around, slightly lifting her head to look at him. She exhaled softly, relaxing her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Tauros smiled slightly at her acceptance. However, he wasn't stupid. He has been in this situation multiple tmes and know when a woman is on alert of his advances. He knew that he must be careful so when he went in for a kiss he hovered for a couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:50 pm

Sam was hesitant for a second, before pressing her body to his closing the space between their lips. He hands went to his back sliding down softly to his wallet. Waiting a few moments to adjust she slowly started pulling out the leather finish.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Feeling her hands move down his back, Tauros quickly grabbed her wrists and pulled them up. He backed away so he could hold her hand up in front of them with his wallet in hand. "Pesky little girl." Plucking the wallet out of her hands, Tauros began to pull his jacket back on.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:01 pm

"Whoa whoa wait," she claimed "Im sorry," she claimed, grunting to herself for getting caught "Force of habit," she exhaled pulling her lips together. "I'm not exactly making money," she huffed, putting her weight on her heels. "Im sorry," she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Tauros combed his hair with his fingers. "Well a job is a good way to make some money. Not stealing wallets. 'Cuz, ya know, kinda seems cheap."
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:08 pm

"No job will hire me," she huffed, "And I started stealing when I was 9, it's" she paused thinking "An instinct, of a sort." Now she seemed desperate. Which wasn't one of her qualities, but she needed a distraction. "I won't try again," she claimed, grabbing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop The Graffiti Kid
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next