Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Drop The Graffiti Kid

Go down 
+10
Saybor
Stormstrike
Vinnie
x-Max
Dishonored
xRyan
Skylar
xJessie
xJustin
Caesar
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Drop The Graffiti Kid Empty
PostSubject: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 10:06 pm

It'd been about dusk, four hours after school ended and most of the other kids had been hanging out in the skate park. Himself included. Caesar. The son of the drug lord, head of the biggest gang in New York. Didn't mean he had a great life at home, just meant he was unlikely to get the shit beat out of him due to fear of the others. Oh well.

Avri(Aphrodite) had been standing with her arms crossed chatting away with a few others up until she'd caught notice of the boy, Caesar, looking a bit dazed with his foot on the skate board. "Wonder where honor roll Max is to put his brother to shame. Poor guy." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:57 pm

Vatra was leaning back on one of the busted up benches in the park with her legs crossed at the ankles. In her fingers was a twirling dagger that was just recovered from her personal hiding place. A great toy to play with as she sat back idly watching the others in the skate park.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halozz.deviantart.com
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:01 am

Caesar made his way over to Vatra noticing what she had in her hand. "What are you going to do with that huh?"
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:16 am

Vatra looked through her eyelashes at the new presence. "Oh I don't know. I was thinking about stabbing you or someone else." She twirled the weapon until she was holding it by the handle. "I haven't decided yet." A tiny smirk danced on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:42 am

"Yeah? What's stopping you?" Caesar asked tilting his head lightly and raised the hand she held the knife with. "I'm sure it'd be an honor to get stabbed by somebody like you."

"Cut the shit Caesar." Avri snapped and crossed her arms. " 'girl's got better things to do than to deall with your bullshit flirting."
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:49 am

One side of her lips twitched at the challenge. It was tempting but was unnecessary for the time being. "Well mainly the fact that I know when to start my battles." Her eyes moved over to the other girl. "Oh you were flirting?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 12:58 am

Caesar put his hand behind his neck and blinked. "Wha- No." He corrected Avri immediately. Bitch always had something to say. He'd known her since he was younger, mainly because her father worked as the second-in-charge in the popular gang. Latino bitches always had super attitude in these parts. "It ain't nothing like that."

Avri let out a huff and crack a mischievous smile. "Better get home before your father beats your ass. Chance isn't very friendly is he?"
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:07 am

Vatra watched as the two bickered. Seeing that this was not her time to jump in, she simply switched the blade to the other hand and started spinning it once more. As it spun her eyes closed so she was able to listen into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:21 am

Avri looked away from caesar as that had shut him up. Feeling satisfied she nudged Vatra. "So how about I get us into a club, simple fake i.d. and we're in. I know you want that."

"Yeah if Marcus ain't running that joint. It'd be a drag if he showed up, wouldn't it?" Caesar whistled and casually began to walk away from the two eventually hopping onto the skateboard.
Back to top Go down
xJustin

xJustin

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:27 am

The weathered and beaten hands of the high school senior were slipped quietly from the folds of his tattered jeans as his towering build sauntered across the skate park. The furrowing of his brow suggested a rather bothersome experience prior to the final ring of the bell. The fibers along his nape twitched with the clenching of his mandible, the very action quivering the black tattoos reaching up his neck. Deacon drew a slender flask from his back pocket to trickle a fiery liquid between his lips, grease stains marking his hands. His slick green gaze shifted across the cement scene to settle upon a bickering pair, only to slip past to eye a youthful girl perched upon a bench. His lips drew into a wily grin of flashy white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:35 am

Vatra opened her eyes to look at the girl now sitting on the bench. "Oh you had me at club." A night out was just what she needed at this point. A little bit of dancing and a little bit of drinking always brightened the mood. "Just tell me when and I'll be ready." Her gaze caught the grin of another and she just waved her dagger in a sort of greeting.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:41 am

"Well, come on let's get to my place and just go make one. My dad has a bunch of that shit to make stuff with. Mom bitches at him to get rid of it cause she don't want no trouble with the law but, hey it comes in handy." Avri cooed and beckoned for her to follow. She cast a glance over at the senior with the oddly hued hair "What a fucking weirdo."

Caesar stopped his skating as he noticed Deacon looking at the girls like they were candy. Hell his dad may have been like that but he wasn't. "You going to try and rape them or some shit? Why you lookin' at them like that?" He asked as he walked on over.
Back to top Go down
xJustin

xJustin

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:53 am

Deacon's hand grated his fingers through the auburn locks upon his head. "Don't worry, lad. I wouldn't dream of touching them. I just couldn't help but overhear the promise of a good time. That is... if you fellas can get in." The underlying roots of his Scottish heritage flourished in the potent trace of an accent as he addressed the approaching youngster. His hand sought refuge within his pocket once more. It was apparent Deacon was well mature for his age, stark jawline, bulged muscle, slender figure. "I can get you in just about anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:56 am

Vatra hopped up off the bench and followed her new companion. Well that's kind of ironic, but as long as they could get their fakes it didn't really matter to her. She couldn't help but look over in the same direction and slightly frowned. His hair looked fine to her.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:01 am

Avri stopped as she heard the senior start rambling on about how he could get them in where ever without a fake id. Well that'd certainly cut off trying to make one on her own at the house with the risk of mom or dad trying to bitch her out for it. "What are we talking about here? We're not prostitutes if that's what you're implying."

Caesar scowled a bit and crossed his arms. He didn't trust this dude. Wherever they went, he'd follow. Was he gay or something or just over friendly so he could do something suspicious. "Show us."
Back to top Go down
xJustin

xJustin

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:08 am

A sly smirk met Avri's gaze as Deacon tilted his head back ever so slightly. "Don't worry your pretty little head, Darlin'. No need for such things." With a jerk of his head the senior pivoted and began to work his way further into town to summon a cab. He glanced over his shoulder, "Nothing too illegal." He swore, a slight chortle tricking from his perfectly carved lips.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:18 am

Caesar crossed his arms and remained with a blank expression. He was personally a senior but these two girls were only juniors. At least as far as he was aware. He hadn't gotten to know Vatra too personally yet.

Avri scoffed. "Okay, you show us a good time at a place, and we'll reward you with something, beer or some drugs or some shit. i don't know whatever you're up for."
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:29 am

Khole (Vatra) blinked at the offer that was given by Avri. "That deal is not valid for me." She remained at the back of the group to 'stash' her knife in a bush. In a lone tone she muttered, "You'll be lucky if you get a thanks."
Back to top Go down
xJustin

xJustin

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:40 am

Deacon shrugged slightly at the gesture. "We'll figure that out at a later date." He swooned, again that Scottish accent blaring through his vocals. After loading the others into a cab, Deacon directed the driver further downtown to a club well known as The Swaying Orchid, it's flashy new style having attracted a lengthy line of individuals. Deacon sauntered past them all straight to the bouncer, motioning for the others to stand back for a bit. He approached the bouncer with a familiar grin, being greeting with the same look. Words were exchanged and shortly he returned to the group. "Follow me."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 2:45 am

Caesar blinked a few times as they were easily allowed through after the senior's chat with the others. "Yeah, so you know a couple people." He grunted and took a seat a booth waiting for him. "Alcohol on the menu?"

Avri slid on into the booth putting her arm around Khloe. "See isn't this fun. We'll have ourselves a few drinks and get on that dance floor, thanks to this freaky senior. Cheers to you babe."
Back to top Go down
xJustin

xJustin

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:49 am

"What would you like to drink?" Deacon grinned playfully towards the girls. "The dance floor awaits the next tipsy ladies." His wethered hands wrung together as his green gaze glided away to admire the various individuals within the club, shifting quietly from the dancing girls to several individuals boisterously sharing a drink.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 1:30 pm

"Two margaritas for us should be good. I don't think Caesar will drink unless he wants his dad to pound him in." Avri answered and waited for her beverage to arrive before beginning to sip it down.

Caeser shrugged and leaned back. It was true. He wasn't going to get into trouble with the big guy. But Avri's parents had a temper worse off then his own. She'd be shit out of luck no matter how conniving she thought she was.
Back to top Go down
xJessie

xJessie

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Pristine wasn't really familiar with most of her 'friendly' townspeople, mostly preferring to stay in the safe confines of her house. If you could even call it a house, that is. So when the mood had suddenly struck her, it went without saying that she still trying to figure out why this was the place she'd chosen to go to as a 'starter'. With all of the people and alcohol, it certainly wasn't the greatest to begin with.

Of course, she had decided from the get go that the best way to resolve the issue of confusion was in downing the nearest glass. Not that it did anything aside from making her throat and head feel warm. Without paying much attention to where it was she was going, Pristine made an attempt to turn on her feet - only to step down on a much larger person's toe(Caesar).
Back to top Go down
Skylar

Skylar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:16 pm

Ivy allowed her golden gaze to focus upon the female that had stepped on her brothers toe, a small smirk appearing on her lips. Walking toward the group, she soon parted her lips to speak "Yo" She sighed, staring at her step brother
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Caesar blinked as he was stepped on by a chick. Who the hell was she and why was she all up on him. "Hey you mind watchin' it or something? You're going to get yourself hurt."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop The Graffiti Kid   Drop The Graffiti Kid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop The Graffiti Kid
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next