Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Steel Teeth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x-Max

x-Max

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:22 am

Daphne's ombre waves of hair thrusted into all different directions, as a crisp autumn breeze fluttered into her face - that was mostly covered by light makeup, and freckles. Gentle breathing of Daphne's Pomeranian, Mango, sent warmth between them. Daphne's thigh was covered mostly by Mango's fluffy head, yet sleek with black yoga pants. Black snowboots, reaching to about Daphne's knee kept out most of the debris falling off from trees. Occasionally you could find a caterpillar attached to a leaf, then it so happens that the leaf breaks off- winding a bug into your shoe.
'He should be here by now. It's already 35 minutes after 12.'
Mind running with ideas, pulling forward the idea of dumping the over-ly busy athlete. All he cared about was sports, drugs, beer, and girls. Sure, it was romantic the first few days with the occasional 'Love you', or 'I've waited all day to speak to you.' But this was the last straw. Brian was already being accused with cheating, and the careless boy had never shown up on time, to anywhere.
Pulling out Daphne's cellular device, she violently started mashing letters into words, then sentences.
You : Brian, where are you? I am waiting at the CulDeSac's Northern Section.
Brian : W8 watching game, Broncos > Miami
You : Is your game more important than our picnic?
You : Is it? Hello?
You : That's it. You and me are over. I am tired with dealing with this bullshit of a relationship we have.

Sighing, Daphne slouched into Mango's long fluff, before noticing that something else was approaching.

[Anyone can hop in]
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:12 am

Alfred turned his head quickly in one direction of a non-existent scream that laid in the back of his mind. His blue eyes laced with a doused red from the lack of sleep after he ran out of drugs. He came out of the street, his left bare foot touched grass. Kneeling to the ground he touched it, calming himself as he watched the movements. He lifted himself, shuffling forward towards a lone figure stuffing a device in her pocket. Squinting he postured himself, walking lop sided with one shoe on. He looked up in a sudden rush, watching a leaf all gracefully to the ground. He smiled, laughing louder than he anticipated.

Cracking his knuckles he found his graze to the, now clear, stressed damsel. He nodded, waving his hand, his finger expanding from his palm.
Back to top Go down
x-Max

x-Max

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Daphne's pale ghostly faced jerked in the direction- frozen grass being stepped on. A male of average height, without a shoe on his left foot, awkwardly laughing. His eyes were a swollen red, holding baggy purple lines underneath his eyelids. 'Great, the best thing I need. A crackhead.' Yet, after a few moments of continuous laughing, Daphne couldn't help but form a half smile, cracking with laughter. Lifting her palm, waving it in a motion as the male approached her sitting place.
"Hello, can I help you?"

Mango's black button eyes fixed onto the stranger's pocket.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Alfi's palm turned to his chest, referring to himself as he slurred his words "Alfred," He nodded dramatically, exhaling and inhaling in long strokes to speak freely. He softly took her hand, no harm meant, and placed her palm on her own chest, nodding in encouragement to add her own name to his memory. Ali was actually very goofy, and fun to be around. But with his lack of sleep and whispering voices off and on, he looses himself in mental break downs. He blinked, licking his lips, only worsening their chapped feel.
Back to top Go down
Dingo

Dingo

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Ryder's white hair was disturbed, by the wind, he was wearing his usual fancy outfit, of dress clothes, and a black vest. Having put on a dusty black coat to hide himself from others, along with the wind. His dressy shoes making crunchy sounds, as he walked across the frozen grass. His head lowered, as he thought to himself, not really paying attention to anybody, else. When he noticed a crackhead, and a lone girl. Having found a shoe without a match on the sidewalk earlier, and had been holding it to his side. Hoping to find the owner, when he noticed the crackhead missing a shoe. Sighing, he grumbled, and slowly made his way toward them, tapping the shorter kid on the shoulder, and held out his shoe "Put it on." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Saybor

Saybor

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 pm

His dark locks waved in the slight breeze, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he slowly walked, one foot lazily dragging behind the other as he lifted them with each step forward.

(Idk... I didn't know what to write)
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:38 pm

Alfred turned his head from the feeling on his shoulder, he looked up at the older boy. He nodded, smiling with a laugh "That looks like, mine," he commented, looking down noticing his missing shoe. His eyes widening in realization he softly took the shoe from the man, lifting his left foot, slipping it back on his tattered sock. He clapped. "Thank you!" he exclaimed, a smile spreading across his lightly colored cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Dingo

Dingo

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:44 pm

He crossed his arms, and turned to walk away, he didn't like people that much, and to have somebody 'thank' him annoyed him. Snorting, his red eyes turned away, and he started to leave the area, to continue his walk, the grass crunching under his shoes, as he sighed. The cold air tickling his nose, as he took a deep breath, not wanting to encounter another crackhead, in the next ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 8:53 pm

(Just so you know, Alfi is one week sober, he used to be prescribed drugs because it helped his hallucinations(He's schizophrenic :p )
"GoodBye!!" HE yelled as the gloomy, nice man walked away without another word. He turned to the girl, the grin remaining as he watched her, waiting for her name.

Last edited by Sami on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dingo

Dingo

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 9:00 pm

He rolled his eyes as he heard the goodbye, and crossed his arms tighter over his chest, hoping the weird kid, didn't freak out the girl. His white hair, being blown back by the strong fall wind.
Back to top Go down
x-Max

x-Max

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 pm

"Nice to meet you gentlemen."
The touch of another's frozen tissue made goosebumps creep underneath Daphne's skin. The stranger's touch was cold, shaky, and scratchy.
"My name is Daphne. Most just call me Owl, because I usually stay up all night. Who are all of you?"
Back to top Go down
Dingo

Dingo

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:58 pm

He glanced back, and grumbled, slowly walking to a tree close to them. Leaning against it, he crossed his arms, to keep an eye on the white haired kid. His eyes averted toward the ground, he wasn't gonna let them drag him into their conversation, he just didn't want this boy to get carried away. That's really all he was interested in, his foot bending back to rest on the tree, as he continued to look of the frozen growth under his feet.
Back to top Go down
Elijahx

Elijahx

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 12:02 am

"Alfi," he repeated, bringing her hand to his own, then maneuvering it back to the girls chest. " Daphne" he smiled in glee, releasing his loose grip, shifting his shoulders. He twitched his head, a female voice in his ears repeating 'Watch out, she knows, she knows, be careful! she knows!She knows!' He scratched his left ear with his right hand, continuing to stay calm. She knows! What are you doing! She knows! Be careful, she knows! He brought his hands together, starting to move his finger u and down in a rhythm, scratching his sweaty hands.
Back to top Go down
Dingo

Dingo

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am

He grumbled, and looked up at her "Is not if Alfred, or Alfi. I am Ryder." he stood up straight, his cold eyes, shifting to Alfi "He's an old friend of mine, kinda." he rolled his eyes. Soon going back to leaning on the tree, bending his knee once more, to rest his foot on the tree. His eyes crossing infront of him, as he closed his eyes, to wait for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steel Teeth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel Teeth   Steel Teeth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steel Teeth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: