Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Drop in the Ocean

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

A Drop in the Ocean Empty
PostSubject: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:43 pm

A drop in the ocean,

Casey fingered the lock on her window in her room, growing more anxious by the second to get out. She let out a hiss as she continued to rub her fingers over it looking for a latch. Finally getting a hold on it she flicked it upward. She placed her hands on the sill of the window and lifted it, just enough for her to get through. She lifted her leg over the sill to straddle it, and ducked her body under, holing it up with her right hand. She pulled her whole body over and clung onto the window sill while she slowly lowered the window. Once it was sitting back on the sill, Casey dropped from the house and onto the ground with a thud.

A change in the weather

She stared at the forest then at the field, trying to figure out which way she would go. She shook her head trying to drown out thoughts of staying back at the cabin, but it would be meaningless to sit and sulk. With a contented sigh Casey dashed to the back of the cabin and in the safety of the shadows switched forms and dashed off into the forest.

I was praying that you and me might end up together.

She smirked, the feeling of the wind billowing against her, the small specks of rain as they fell on her pelt as she glided through the land. Her amber eyes glowed in the darkness of the forest. The silence was almost surreal. Immediately her mood lightened and her smirk grew into a wide grin as she dashed along.

It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert,

As she peaked a hill, Casey realized where she was going, she wasn't running aimlessly, but for the city. She couldn't understand why, why of all places would she run there? Suicide she muttered under her breath, trying to stop herself, but with her momentum she would topple into the city on her face anyway. She decided to go along with her intentions, and continue.

But I'm holding you closer than most

She slipped down the sidewalk, and when she could finally brought herself to a graceful stop she looked in front of her and saw Craig. She snorted and narrowed her eyes, staring at him.

'Cause you are my heaven.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

Craig squinted his eyes in the darkness, watching the silver wolf's movement. "How troublesome," he mumbled, barely moving his lips to form the stubborn words.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Casey sneered at him for a moment but quickly stopped and shut her eyes, shaking her head. She flicked her tail toward the wrecked car and let out a snort of laughter, And he calls me troublesome?
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Craig blinked rapidly, every blink making his eyes wider. "Casey?" he called out. He glanced at the wrecked car and back to the wolf in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:58 pm

Casey switched forms and rolled her eyes, "Nah, they just have random werewolves running around this place."
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Craig lolled his head up to the sky with a Lord-why-me clearly showing on his face. "God damnit Casey, you scared the pee out of me." He banged the back of his head on the wall and turned his head to look at her again.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 pm

The scent of Casey had left her, she walked to her room to find she was gone, she sighed and jumped out of the window and transformed quickly, her green and blue eyes beamed, she dashed after Casey's scent, her white and grey pelt glistening. She scented Craig nearby, she turned in to the city and stood looking at Craig and Casey. "What the hell"
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Casey grinned, "Well there's no fun in coming invited." She sat down next to him and leaned back against the wall. She jumped, seeing Natalya, not recognizing her at first. She frowned, "Damn karma."
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Craig turned his head slightly to look at Natalya questioningly. "What? You never seen two people hanging out before?" There was an edge in his voice, as much as he tried to hide it, though watching Casey jump forced him to stifle a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 pm

She winced then groaned as she changed back to normal, she still wasn't used to the wolf thing, she stood up and looked at Casey, but her eyes stayed blue and green."damnit Casey, you scared the shit out I me when your scent left me" she sighed rubbing her head. "You could have told me y'know"
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Casey punched Craig's shoulder and quickly hid her face in her hands. "It's not funny!" She whined. She removed them and looked up at Nat, "I didn't think you needed to know that I planned on going out and coming back.."
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:15 pm

Craig rubbed his shoulder and looked at Casey with his face scrunched up in mock pain. "Ow.. That hurt!" he complained in a high-pitched voice.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:17 pm

"well seeing your window open and you gone made me think you were kidnapped" she sighed. "Seeing your okay now, I'll leave you two alone" she yawned and turned around ready to transform back.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 pm

Casey gave a cheeky grin to Craig, "Reeeeally? I thought it would feel good. Sorry." She looked at Nat and shrugged, "You could stay if you want, but we're probably not going to do anything."
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:22 pm

"Hey Natalya," he said. "Do you know why Alex hates me?" Craig rolled back his shoulders and gazed at her with curiosity gleaming in his bright blue eyes. He turned to Casey pinched her cheeks, squinted his eyes, and exclaimed in an old tone, "Oh my, thank you youngster!"
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:26 pm

She turned around and gazed at Craig, her blue and green eyes beamed through the dark alley. She shrugged " he only told me it was personal issues" she exclaimed " he doesnt want to talk about it" when she finished those words she had. A flash back of Alex cutting himself, a surge of pain pierced through her body, she felt abit dazed but tried to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Casey rubbed her cheek, "He called you a prick." She shrugged, "He hates you."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:39 pm

(brb shower......btw...... 'shoots Casey' WHY U WRITE SO GOOD I FEEL SO NOOBISH '2yearold tantrum.... Now brb o3o)
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Craig laughed as he used Casey's head as an arm rest. "Of course he hates me."

(Wooooo Short post ;D)
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Casey leaned over, shaking his arm away, "Hmm..I can't see why," she mumbled sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 pm

She sighed and say acouple feet away. She turned her head and looked at the wrecked car........"damn".....
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Craig followed Natalya's gaze to the car. "Oh yeah, sorry about that." He stared at it awhile more before turning away.

(Today is Friday the 13th. Luckiest bad-luck day for me so far.)
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 pm

She shrugged, she didn't care because the bruises on her face were hidden by her blush, she yawned and leaned against the wall still looking at the car.
Back to top Go down
Jace

Jace

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Craig grinned. He balled up his hand and put it against his lips and said, "That's what happens when you're in a car with Craig. We'll be right back, after this break."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:21 pm

"Ha..." she laughed and looked at him. "So Craig, how old are you? She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Drop in the Ocean   A Drop in the Ocean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Drop in the Ocean
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next