Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Heart To Play With

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Erick sat in his room on his desktop working. He had been rather determined for quite a few years to make a great living and so far he was managing well especially with Stephanie moving in with him because of Diego. They had lived in what you could call a mansion. Though he was never really in love with her. Just upheld the title of couple with a child. Seedar had been the only one who truly moved him. But he hadn't seen her or Marlow in so long.

Lucas walked into his son's room and glanced at the sleeping child before walking downstairs and laying down on the couch and grabbing a beer for himself. He had been working his ass off and often had to leave on business trips for weeks at a time. This was one of the few rarities he was home with his family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:12 am

Marlow lifted a brow. "Sweety, not even you can handle all of this." She said and gestured to her body.

Thresh hailed them a cab once they were outside and had all their luggage. "Don't say anything to anyone you don't know when we get there....trust me." She warned as she told the driver where they were going.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:24 am

What was she talking? Lucas tilted her head and began to follow her anyway. "What is this?" He murmured.

Erick ripped off her pants and underwear aggressively. "It's all mine baby."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:31 am

"You wish." Marlow scoffed and suddenly crossed her legs to deny him access.

Thresh shook her head. "You will see when we get there."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:45 am

Erick leaned over her anyway and tilted his head. "What are you doing that for?"

Lucas shrugged and stared out the window.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:55 am

"I'm asserting my dominance." Marlow giggled. "My body, what I say goes."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:07 am

"I don't need sex. I just want to connect with you." Erick responded and hovered over her with hands on either side of her.

Lucas glanced back at her. "When do we arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:11 am

"Now." Thresh said as they pulled up to a worn down neighborhood. It was obvious just by looking that the place was filled with troubled people and there was a high crime rate. "Come on." She said and lead him into an old building with cracked walls and graffiti.

Marlow rolled her eyes. "Baby I know how you are, and you know how I am. I don't do sappy. You don't do easy." She told him. "I also know you are use to being in control and having things done your way."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:28 am

Lucas looked around with narrowed eyes. This was some coworkers hung out after their races and most coaches told them to stay away. He glanced at her. "Baylee lives here? Why haven't you helped her?"

"I'm ambitious." Erick answered and placed his limps against hers and a hand over her thigh squeezing tightly. "I like what I'm feelin' and I know who I'm touchin'." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:32 am

"Just know everything your touching is in charge." Marlow smirked through the kiss.

Thresh shook her head. "It's not that simple." She said and opened Baylee's door. "Bay, let's go." She muttered to the girl curled up on the couch. She was skinnier than usual and had large circles under her eyes. "Come on, you're in trouble and we are leaving." She said and grabbed her arm to pull her up, glad the girl wasn't struggling against her this time.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:44 am

Lucas quickly slipped over to aide her with her friend and began to help her out. What the hell has happened to this girl.

Mitch hung out outside the building till Lucas was outside with Thresh and Baylee. "What's wrong with Baylee ?"

Erick rolled over so she was on top. "I dont mind." He grinned and grasped her ass tightly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:22 pm

"Mitch just go, I'm taking care of it." Thresh told him as she slipped Baylee into the cab that had been told to wait for them.

Marlow grinned and leaned down to kiss his neck roughly.

Baylee hunched over in the car, her body was limp and her skin was pale. The dark circles under her eyes made her seem older, and sad.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:26 pm

Mitch watched Baylee be stuck into the cab and winced. "When's she coming back?"

Lucas got in with them and glanced at Mitch. "Why's he around?"

Erick grasped her harder and rubbed her body up against his own enjoying the warmth of their connecting bodies.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:31 pm

"I don't know. I thought he would be gone by now." Thresh said and climbed into the cab.

Marlow looked down at him and grasped his hair in her hands tightly. Pulling it a bit she began to leave small purple bruises on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:02 pm

Lucas looked around. "Where are we going?" He asked and gazed at Baylee. "You okay?"

Erick grinned and grasped her breasts lightly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:23 pm

"I'm taking her back to my place. I'll catch another plane to come watch you race." Thresh promised.

Marlow suddenly chuckled and got off him, walking away.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:32 pm

Erick leaned back and gazed at her with his emerald pools slightly amused. "You're ridiculous." His shaft was still hard and bounced up as he got off of her.

"Right." Lucas murmured and waited till they arrived at the airport to catch a cab back at his hotel and packed in after exchanging numbers with Thresh.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Thresh pressed her lips against his for a moment before going in and helping Baylee through security.

Marlow grinned and threw an orange at him from the counter.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:56 pm

Erick caught the orange and threw back over her. "If I squeeze the juice on my dick will you lick it off?"

Lucas walked into his hotel room and laid down on his back staring up at the ceiling drifting off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Marlow caught the Orange and rolled her eyes. "How do you plan to do that if I have the Orange?"

Seedar finished up at work and grabbed her bag. Walking down the street she stopped at a bus stop bench and sat down, the bus wouldn't be there for another hour.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 10:01 pm

"I'll get the orange back. Come on I know you get freaky." Erick responded with a slight grin.

Lucas rolled over in his bed and stared at the tv at his former races.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 11:44 pm

"Nah." Marlow shrugged and peeled the Orange to begin eating it.

Seedar looked up as the bus stopped in front of her and got on. Once she paid the few dollars to ride she sat down in the back alone and sighed. She lived in the same apartments as Marlow and Thresh and knew their schedules well enough to never run into them. She's worked hard to separate herself from that life and having them not know she was anywhere near them would be for the better.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:39 am

"I'm going to go get my car and we're going to go for a few drinks." Erick said and walked out of the apartment only to head down into the lobby immediately bumping into Seedar. "Seedar?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:39 am

Seedar looked up and noticed Erick. Immediately her eyes grew wide and she began to speak in a foreign accent. "No, no, no Seedar here. Me....Monica, yes, Monica. Must go, so sorry!" She said and tried to move her way around him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:00 am

Erick watched her move past him but didn't try to stop her. He only stared at her in awe. "Seedar?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:07 am

Seedar ignored him and kept walking. It was too hard to look back. You're better off without them. She told herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heart To Play With
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next