Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Heart To Play With

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

A Heart To Play With Empty
PostSubject: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:27 am

Erick sat in his room on his desktop working. He had been rather determined for quite a few years to make a great living and so far he was managing well especially with Stephanie moving in with him because of Diego. They had lived in what you could call a mansion. Though he was never really in love with her. Just upheld the title of couple with a child. Seedar had been the only one who truly moved him. But he hadn't seen her or Marlow in so long.

Lucas walked into his son's room and glanced at the sleeping child before walking downstairs and laying down on the couch and grabbing a beer for himself. He had been working his ass off and often had to leave on business trips for weeks at a time. This was one of the few rarities he was home with his family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:04 am

Stephanie stood looking out with window, her blonde hair was longer than before, her stomach finally thinned from the pregnancy, and her muscles slowly filled in. Sighing slowly, she looked down at her feet. Living with Erick was great and all, knowing this was the best place for Diego, she just wasn't as happy as she wanted. Stephanie chewed on her lip lightly as she twirled her fingers, no she wasn't inlove with Erick but she was grateful for him. Turning around she walked to ericks room, knocking lightly. "Are you hungry? I'm about to make something for me and Diego."
Back to top Go down
Khloe

Khloe

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Kendall walked around the corner leading to their living room to see Lucas just laying on the couch again in his favorite position with his favorite beverage. She walked up to with her arms crossed. "So...how was your trip." Uncrossing her arms, Kendall made her way over to the side arm of the couch and sat to speak with him.

Dakota tossed in his bead bringing the blankets closer up to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.halozz.deviantart.com
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:04 am

Erick glanced at her as she walked over and nodded gradually. "Yeah I'm pretty hungry." He responded. "What do you have in mind?"

"It was okay." Lucas answered. He knew she wasn't particuarly fond of his car racing, each time a nerve wrecking experience if a vehicle flipped or crashed. But he loved the thrill he got out of racing and he wouldn't put it down for anything.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:30 am

"Are you craving anything?" She asked as she pinned her hair back before balancing herself to lean on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:25 pm

One, two, three. One, two, three. Gracie repeated in her head to herself as she extended her leg and pointed her toes throughout the turns she was given. Over the years she had been on her own, she joined dance studio and was competing professionally with a team. As she finished her routine she shut her eyes and panted heavily, sweat dripped down her back as she listened to the instructor yell and correct her every movement. Growing use to the sound of the hollering she just stood silently and did her best to make the corrections in her head. The six hours was finally up and she packed her gym bag and headed out the door to walk home.

Seedar held the hand of the little girl who had walked into the lobby. It was her job to make sure all the children were safe and taken care of as their parents were taken into the interrogation room. "Hi." She said with a gentle smile, it was easy for her to distract the children from the horrors of what was going on around them. "You know you're going to be safe now, okay?" Squeezing the child's hand she sighed and plled a cup of water off her desk to hand to her.

"I'm gonna swingggggg, from the chandelier!" Thresh sang in the shower as she washed her hair with Marlow's shampoo. She knew Marlow would kick her ass when she got home but hey, it was fair game if there was only one bottle left. Snooze you lose. Humming the rest of the lyrics she rinsed her hair and hopped out of the shower, drying off with a towel before throwing an old t-shirt and ripped jeans on her body. Grabbing her phone she stuck it in her back pocket and skipped outside for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Lucas glanced down at his phone noticing the calls he was getting. He had to go. "Sorry, plane ticket out of here already there's another race." He murmured and walked away to pack up his things. He left the house immediately getting to the airport and passing through security to sit down in his window seat.

Erick shrugged. "Anything, I'll pick up something if you want me to on the way out." He said and began to walk out and drive off. He needed to get away from home, besides that he was feeling sick. Picking up something at the pharmacy would be a good idea. He walked into the store and began to look down the aisles with ease.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Thresh had found herself at the airport later that day, she needed to go visit Baylee who had apparently gotten herself into some trouble with drugs. Again really? shaking her head as she boarded the plane she sat down next to the stranger, unknowing it was Lucas, and put her headphones in. Shutting her eyes she bobbed her head to the music and tapped her finger on the arm rest.

Marlow saw Erick in one of the aisles and blinked, what was he doing here? Finding it odd she slowly crept up behind him and tapped his shoulder with a box of tampons. "Loser, what are you doing here? Do you live aruond here? Why haven't you talked to me? I thought we were friends?" She began to question rapidly before he had time to answer even one of her questions. "Are you married? Where do you work? Come hang out with me?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 pm

Erick turned back to Marlow startled and gaped at her. He had been under the assumption she was dead having not seen her in so long. Nothing but bliss whelmed him. "Marlow, chill the fuck out." He murmured and embraced her. "Where do you live? We can go out now if you want I have nothing to do."

Lucas tilted his head back and took a double take towards Thresh before pulling, and ear bud and looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:50 pm

"Um ew gross, get your dick off my stomach." Marlow teased gently. "I live like two blocks from here with Thresh." She shrugged and nodded. "Yeah sure, but first I have to drop these babies off at home." She grinned and swung the box of tampons in front of his face. "Thresh used the last one on Monday."

Thresh frowned as her earbud was pulled out. "Um dude do you mind?" She snapped and then blinked as she noticed it was Lucas. "Oh jees, sorry...how have you been? Wow this is so weird I never would have thought I'd see you. Especially here."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:53 pm

"Are you a lesbian now?" Erick asked and took the tampons only to whack her over the head with it. "Did you drive here? Need a lift?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm on my way to a Nascar stadium, I'm a racer." Lucas responded and shook his head. "Nevermind that, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:07 am

"Only while you're around babe." Marlow said with a wink and rubbed her head with the box. "No it's ok I like to walk. You should walk with me."

"I'm going to see Baylee." Thresh said quietly. "She's having problems."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:20 am

"Problems?" Lucas repeated. He didn't actually remember Baylee too much.

"Fine." Erick groaned though he wasn't too big a fan of walking. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:29 am

"So have you kept in touch with anyone? How is your sister?" Marlow questioned as they walked out of the store after paying for the box. It would only take them a few minutes to get to the apartments anyway.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." Thresh shrugged. "What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:42 am

"Living a distant life. I spend most of my time with car's and all." Lucas gazed at her with a softened expression. "I missed you."

"I think she's off doing this stupid dance thing I don't know." Erick shrugged. "You? Boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:55 am

"I missed you too." Thresh said and gently took his hand. "Isn't it weird this is where we found each other?"

"Yeah right, no one can handle all this sass." Marlow grinned. "What about you? Did you and Seedar ever get back together?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:08 am

Lucas squeezed her hand firmly and leaned in to rest his forehead against her own. "No it's right."

"No, I got Stephany pregnant so I had to take care of her and the kid, it's living with someone you fuck, and have a kid together but not a family." Erick explained and smirked. "You're too much Marlow."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:18 am

Thresh smirked. "Well we will be going our separate ways once the plane lands." She pointed out.

"You whore." Marlow chuckled and walked up to her apartment complex, leading him up a few flights of stairs and unlocking her door. "Welcome to our home." She said and threw the box of tampons on the counter, grabbing a water. "You want anything?" She asked as she took the cap off and began to dink it.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 1:53 am

"No whatever you have here with Thresh is probably poisoned you two do not make an ultimate duo." Erick pointed out.

Lucas looked her in the eye. She knew just how to get him. "I don't want to lose you again."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:13 am

"Yes we do." Marlow grinned. "So what are we going to do today?" She questioned and looked him over curiously. He had changed a lot from when she last saw him. He was taller, and the look in his eyes wasn't so rebellious anymore.

"I know." Thresh said quietly and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:33 am

"We could head to a bar." Erick suggested and grabbed her by the waist and hauled her into him. "Or have a little fun like we did when we were younger."

Lucas gradually leaned in and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:42 am

Thresh kissed him back gently and opened an eye as she pulled away. "Come with me."

Marlow smirked. "Trying to spread your seed around to every girl in the neighborhood?" She joked and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:48 am

"I'll go but I have work too- Will you come to one of my races?" Lucas asked as he nuzzled into her.

"No just you, you're right who could handle so much of your sass besides me?" Erick answered and kissed her neck pushing her down onto the bed. "Where's Thresh?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:59 am

"Yes." Thresh nodded sincerely and took his hand again.

"She went out of town." Marlow said and pointed to the note on the fridge. Slowly she tilted her head back as she allowed him to kiss her neck. "Erick dont try to trick yourself into thinking you love me. We are best friends."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:04 am

"Trick myself? You're a ball of energy that nobody but myself could handle." Erick responded dropping his pants and boxers as he picked her up and pressed his shaft against her crotch and belly.

Lucas awaited till the plane landed and waited for her to guide them to wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heart To Play With   A Heart To Play With Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heart To Play With
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next