Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

When The Wind Blows West

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I want congratulate this class on their achievements and may you all take a path that leads you on a great career." The principal finished.

Emmett grinned and tossed his cap in the air before lifting up Mercy. "Woo!" He laughed. He had had a lot of fun in highschool and it was almost sad leaving it but he was excited to start this new journey, especially with Clair. He looked at his daughter who was giggling and shaking with excitement.  "Yeah Mercy, your mommy and daddy are officially high school graduates!" He walked over to Griffin and Avery who were talking. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're moving." Avery responded. "Away from here." She glanced at Griffin who was holding Alicia. "I need to go say bye to Jane, and Brit before I go." She admitted.

Ember walked over to Max. "You came." She said with a small smile and looked at Castor, and Phoebe. "You guys too."

"Not everyone graduates. Keep up the good work Em." Castor said and gave her a small hug.

Cedar walked over to where Mia was despite Diego's glare. "You still have two years left of this place huh?" He murmured fixing his cap.

Bladen joined the group and smirked. "You're going to leave before we spend our weekend at the cabin?" He asked. "I paid a lot money for it, your kids can come too."

Romeo grinned. "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:48 am

"Well Em, we don't really have a choice. The clinics are down." Clair grumbled.

"That's not true and you know it." Jane said and walked her over to the corner. "Now stand here for five minutes ad think about what you did."

"You're on!" Max smirked

Dawn sniffled and nodded, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:53 am

Griffin nodded and opened up the book in front of them and began to read to her.

"Yes it is!" Kitty squealed and kicked her feet and glared at her little brother who stood watching a bit confused as to what was going on.

Thomas plopped down on his butt, having just learned how to walk he exhausted himself. He laid down on the floor and tried to sleep there.

Emmett looked at her. "Well maybe I can pull some strings at work. It's really not the time for this Clair."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Dawn sniffled and nuzzled her father.

"If you don't calm down you can stand there for ten minutes." Jane threatened.

Clair narrowed her eyes. "No shit Sherlock." She growled. "Look, one more kid isn't going to kill us, we can make it work."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:56 pm

"Don't get me wrong, Clair, I do want another kid, I really do but now is like a really bad time." Emmett responded. "Can we just put this off for a little while?"

Thomas fell asleep curled up on the floor.

Kitty sat facing the wall angrily.

Bladen looked over at Summer a bit proud to be with her. "I love you." He admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 3:57 pm

"There. Are. No. Clinics." Clair said again, growing irritated with him.

Jane walked over and picked Thomas up, bringing him to his bed.

Summer looked over at him and tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:02 pm

"I just told you I'm available to things because I'm a government official." Emmett told her. "I'll just make a phone call."

Griffin got up and walked over to Jane once he finished reading the story. "We need a break." He groaned.

Bladen put an arm around her sitting down on the couch and kissing her cheek. "You're not like other girls. You're independent."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:06 pm

"No! I don't want them cutting up my body." Clair hissed.

Jane smirked. "Yeah well you can't take a break from kids."

Summer rolled her eyes. "Ok quit it with the corny shit."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:21 pm

"I noticed. Imagine if you were doing it on your own." Griffin teased and swept her up putting her on the counter spreading her legs to lean in close to her.

Emmett grunted. "It's just a damn injection why can't you just go through with it?"

Bladen huffed. "Fine." He looked her over. "I can't get over that body. It's the only thing I can think about all day till we're in bed." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:34 pm

"I could do it just fine." Jane said stubbornly.

""You don't understand!" Clair shouted. "The bond between a girl and her child is too strong."

Summer smirked. "I said don't be corny, not go ahead and be a horny pig."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:38 pm

"Not saying you couldn't but it'd be a lot more stressful." Griffin said and pressed his forehead against hers metting her gaze with a small grin.

"We can do this another time." Emmett repeated.

Mercy walked over to the crib and looked down at Hale reaching down to hold her hand.

"You love it either way." Bladen chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Jane stuck her tongue out of him.

Clair shook her head. "You can't make me."

Hale babbled up at her sister and drooled.

"Whatever." Summer grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:57 pm

"I swear to God I'll walk out right fucking now!" Emmett said too blinded by his own fury to care about what he was saying.

Bladen turned her toward him and kissed her passionately pulling away after a moment. "If you make it count I won't bother you for another." He grinned.

Griffin leaned in and bit her tongue lightly.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Hale began to cry as her father started yelling.

"Great, don't forget to say bye to your kids on your way out." Clair spat and walked over to the crib to pick up Hale and bounce her gently.

Summer flipped him off. "Get bent."

Jane frowned. "Owwww."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When The Wind Blows West
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22