Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

When The Wind Blows West

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I want congratulate this class on their achievements and may you all take a path that leads you on a great career." The principal finished.

Emmett grinned and tossed his cap in the air before lifting up Mercy. "Woo!" He laughed. He had had a lot of fun in highschool and it was almost sad leaving it but he was excited to start this new journey, especially with Clair. He looked at his daughter who was giggling and shaking with excitement.  "Yeah Mercy, your mommy and daddy are officially high school graduates!" He walked over to Griffin and Avery who were talking. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're moving." Avery responded. "Away from here." She glanced at Griffin who was holding Alicia. "I need to go say bye to Jane, and Brit before I go." She admitted.

Ember walked over to Max. "You came." She said with a small smile and looked at Castor, and Phoebe. "You guys too."

"Not everyone graduates. Keep up the good work Em." Castor said and gave her a small hug.

Cedar walked over to where Mia was despite Diego's glare. "You still have two years left of this place huh?" He murmured fixing his cap.

Bladen joined the group and smirked. "You're going to leave before we spend our weekend at the cabin?" He asked. "I paid a lot money for it, your kids can come too."

Romeo grinned. "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:06 am

Avery got up and made her way in front of her. "Hey look, one night of not being a workaholic isn't going to kill you I promise." She got up and grabbed her wrist. "Come on, between work, and your son you need to come let loose okay." She told her.

Cedar thought for a small moment before grabbing he keys and walking out to his car driving over to Mia's place. He walked into her house and abruptly grabbed her pushing her against the wall meeting her gaze.

Emmett wiped off Nick's mouth as he spat up. He gestured to the phone. "Do it if you're going to do it. Hell we can go right now if you want the anticipation is killing me." He told her and grabbed the keys. "Let's go."

Nick smiled at his parents unsure what the tension was about but was too amused about it.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:33 am

"But it will kill others, Avery get back to work." Summer said seriously and pushed past her.

Mia frowned. "Knock it off, get out." She hissed.

"Stop it Emmett, this is difficult for me." Clair snapped irritably.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:43 am

"Look I don't know if you have basic human needs or not but I'm pretty sure I do and I need a break. I haven't seen my daughter because I've been up two days straight working." Avery snapped and got up. "I'm taking a break, if you were a good mother you'd go at least see your son because they dont stay that small for a long time." She got up and grabbed her keys to drive home.

Emmett shook his head. "A month later and you still have no idea. So let's just go terminate it and get on with our lives."

Cedar pinned her wrists up against the wall and pressed his lips against hers roughly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:49 am

"I'm a great mother." Summer snapped. "I know that when we find this cure my baby will be safe. I'm not going to waste my time watching his every move when I could be saving his life." She said sternly. "Your break isn't for another half an hour so suck it up or don't come back."

"Damnit Emmett shut the hell up!" Clair shouted and walked to the bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Mia turned her head and attempted to fight him off. "Get off!"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:56 am

"I've been working fourty-four hours straight I'm not doing another hour for you Summer." Avery responded and went home walking through the door exhausted and plopping down on her bed.

Emmett shook his head. "You're so indecisive." He pointed out. "For somebody who's been contemplating for a month now. You should already know the answer. Do you wants this baby or not?" He asked walking through the door. "I'm sorry, I'm not angry, I'll support whatever you decide to do."

Cedar held her against the wall meeting her gaze. "Let's have sex." He murmured.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:04 am

Clair lay in the bed with her face in the pillow and sobbed loudly.

"No, fuck off!" Mia hissed and kicked at him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:09 am

Cedar held her there for a short moment then let go after meeting her gaze. "I can't love anyone else the way I love you." He murmured with narrowed eyes. "I don't know what to do anymore. I can't eat, I can't sleep..."

Emmett crawled into the bed beside her and wrapped an arm around her waist nuzzling against her. "I won't try to convince you out of it okay? Just, let me know why you want to do it."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:18 am

"Well I'm not going to sit around and wait for someone better to come around so you can change your mind." Mia hissed at him.

Clair pushed him away gently.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:24 am

"It would never happen again." Cedar said getting down to his knee's and looking up at her. "I want to marry you Mia Elyse Dominguez, I don't want any other man to put a ring on your finger and I'll never be able to put one on another woman. Let me make this right."

Emmett allowed her to push him away. He didn't know what to say at this point. "I love you." He reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Mia shook her head. "No Cedar, I don't trust you. You lost that a long time ago."

Clair continued to sob and bury her face in the softness.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:26 pm

"Please." Cedar begged allowing tears to fill his gaze. "It'll never happen again. I'd never allow it to happen again."

Emmett hung over the side of the bed.

Sebastian now being six years old darted over to the tv watching football enthusiastically. He glanced over at his mother. "Mommy!" He said quickly. "I wanna play!"
"No, Sebastian. You're not joining a football team you're going to get hurt." Ember told him as she grabbed her keys getting ready for work.
Sebastian blinked and turned to Max. "Mama, I want to play like them."

Since three years, the virus had grown only stronger, most factories had shut down and food had to be delivered by certain labels, sometimes they had to go weeks without food and scavenge for a while. It wasn't working for money anymore, it was working for food. The economy itself seemed to be shutting down. Ember took a seat on the couch beside Max. "You know, this isn't even living anymore."

Bladen held the three year old Benjamin and looked at Summer. "You said we'd get food today, there's still nothing." He said softly.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Max shrugged. "Go play then, I'm not stopping you." She told him and turned to Ember. "We are fine."

Summer frowned. "I can't control tat Bladen."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:27 pm

"He wants to join the football team." Ember told her and sighed. "Everything is so fucking corrupt. You'll be okay watching them till I get back from work? Hopefully they'll deliver food for me to bring back."

Bladen put Benjamin down beside his little sister.

Emmett laid down on the bed a bit tired and shut his eyes. "I'm so tired." He groaned. He had lost weight rapidly with the food loss.
Nick jumped on his father. "Daddy!" He said quickly.

Mercy walked over to her mom. "I'm hungry." He whined.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:36 pm

"I always am." Max nodded and looked at Sebastian. "Go long." She smirked and threw a nerf ball to him.

"I know baby." Clair frowned. "All we have is canned food though. You'll have to settle for that."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:46 pm

Sebastian trampled over a few things and caught the ball running into the wall in the process and falling. He quickly got back up shaking himself off. "See mama! I'm good I can do it, mommy won't let me." He said angrily.

Mercy scrunched up her nose and walked over to the can of ravioli and passed it to her mother. "Can you make it mommy?" She asked.

Nick jumped up quickly. "Me too!"

Emmett walked over to the crib and glanced down at the three year old girl Clair had planned to abort and thought about it for a while. That would've been a bad decision. As the kids ran out of the room he quickly slapped Clair's ass squeezing it as he did so and flashed her a smirk.

Bladen grabbed the keys. "Come on let's go to work." He told Summer. "Your assistant is going to be wondering why your not bothering her around."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:54 pm

"We will talk to her." Max promised, glancing around for Ella.

"Yeah." Clair nodded and went into the kitchen to grab the can opener an open it up, dumping it into a bowl and microwaving it. As she felt Emmett's hand she rolled her eyes. "I'm busy."

Summer groaned. "I don't wanna."

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:59 pm

"You...You don't want to work?" Bladen said glancing at her confused. That was probably the first time he had ever heard her say something like that. He blinked in disbelief and sat down again. "Uh, we have to get food."

"So get them their food and come show me a little love." Emmett told her.

Sebastian bounced around excited then looked at her curiously. "Why do the other kids at school have dads and I don't?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:10 am

"I know." Summer grumbled slightly annoyed.

Clair rolled her eyes and finished it up, putting it on the table. "Mercy come on!"

"Because daddy's are dumb." Max shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:14 am

Bladen pulled her onto his lap and slid a hand between her legs. "What if we have a little quickie to get you back in spirit?" He chuckled.

Mercy sat down and began to eat.

Nick waited for his own meal and began to et once he had been served.

Emmett pulled Clair away from them and onto the couch. "Let's just relax and watch a movie alright?" He said and pulled her into him nuzzling against her as he put on a Halloween movie.

Sebastian looked at her in awe. "Do I need one?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:26 am

"Heck no!" Max scoffed. "Why would you? I can teach you as much as any old fat guy can."

Summer shook her head again. "No."

Clair nodded and rested her head on is chest.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:34 am

"Alright... Then what do you want?" Bladen wondered watching as Benjamin stood up in the crib beside Stormie.

Sebastian grinned at her and crawled onto her lap.

Emmett ran a hand through her hair affectionately.

Kitty darted through the house knocking things over as she threw her tantrum avoid her parents arms who were attempting to capture her.

"Kitty!" Griffin yelled at her wincing each time she knocked something over. He had to admit the girl was quick. Hell he'd forgotten what she was even doing it for.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:55 am

Stormie began to babble quietly.

Summer groaned. "Sleep."

Max cuddled him and sighed. "What do you want to do today?"

Clair shut her eyes and nuzzled against him affectionately.

Dawn sat on the floor and wailed loudly as something dropped on her foot.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:09 am

Griffin groaned. "Jane quick grab her she's going your way!" He said and picked up Dawn. "It's okay princess." He cooed to his eight year old.

"Have something you want to tell me about that pregnancy test I found in the bathroom?" Emmett asked.

Sebastian tilted his head. "Can we go to the woods mama?"

Bladen made his way over to the crib to check on the two then sat down beside Summer again.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:17 am

Dawn continued to cry and clung to her father.

Jane grabbed Kitty and took her by the arm. "What did I tell you about acting up like this?" She snapped.

"No baby, let's stay inside where it's safe." Max said softly.

"No." Clair mumbled and crossed her arms.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 1:23 am

"It's not happening, not while we can't even feed ourselves." Emmett told her seriously.

Kitty squealed as she had finally been caught. "You guys always pay attention to Thomas and not me!" She complained about her younger brother.

"Can we play guitar hero?" Sebastian asked quickly. "I can beat you."

Griffin walked over to Dawn's room and pulled out a book. "Want to read a story?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When The Wind Blows West
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next