Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

When The Wind Blows West

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

When The Wind Blows West Empty
PostSubject: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 pm

"I want congratulate this class on their achievements and may you all take a path that leads you on a great career." The principal finished.

Emmett grinned and tossed his cap in the air before lifting up Mercy. "Woo!" He laughed. He had had a lot of fun in highschool and it was almost sad leaving it but he was excited to start this new journey, especially with Clair. He looked at his daughter who was giggling and shaking with excitement.  "Yeah Mercy, your mommy and daddy are officially high school graduates!" He walked over to Griffin and Avery who were talking. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're moving." Avery responded. "Away from here." She glanced at Griffin who was holding Alicia. "I need to go say bye to Jane, and Brit before I go." She admitted.

Ember walked over to Max. "You came." She said with a small smile and looked at Castor, and Phoebe. "You guys too."

"Not everyone graduates. Keep up the good work Em." Castor said and gave her a small hug.

Cedar walked over to where Mia was despite Diego's glare. "You still have two years left of this place huh?" He murmured fixing his cap.

Bladen joined the group and smirked. "You're going to leave before we spend our weekend at the cabin?" He asked. "I paid a lot money for it, your kids can come too."

Romeo grinned. "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Clair took Mercy from him and grinned. "Mine."

Max pushed Castor out of the way to hug Ember tightly and kiss her cheek. "Of course we did you idiot."

Aria frowned at her sister. "You didn't tell me you were moving."

Mia nodded and shot a quick glare at her father before taking Cedar's had and pulling him over somewhere else where they wouldn't be bothered by his annoying gaze.

Cecil shrugged. "Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 11:59 pm

"I'm not stupid enough to bring my one year old to a cabin full of teenagers." Emmett said and looked at Clair as she took Mercy from him then crossed his arms. "Yeah I'm in ill have my little sister watch her in my apartment. She'd probably be excited to stay home alone without my dad bugging her."

Cedar leaned over and kissed her. "I just got my job back let's try not to piss him off too much. Anyway I'm going away with the others to a cabin this weekend."

Ember hugged her back tightly and looked them over with a grin. "So if you guys aren't doing anything with me mind if I go away for a weekend?"

Avery looked at Aria and sighed. "You're going off to college Aria I didn't think you'd care, besides I'm talking a month from now."

Romeo grinned. "Going to get so fucking hammered." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:08 am

Clair smothered her daughter with kisses.

"Da!" Alicia yelled.

"Why wouldn't I care?" Aria snapped, obviously offended.

"Oh." Mia frowned, a bit disappointed.

Max looked at her oddly. "Where?"

Phoebe yawned and swayed a bit, she hadn't been getting much sleep lately.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:17 am

"I'm sorry, Mia. We only graduate from highschool once this is a big thing." Cedar admitted, and ran a hand through her hair.

Griffin held his daughter close and kissed her head. "What is it baby?" He asked.

Avery sighed. "It's not that... I kind of just didn't think about it."

Mercy smiled wide as her mother planted kisses on her. "Mamama." She babbled on.

"Anyway meet up tonight at five in the school parking lot I got a trailer rented." He told them.

"Cabin with graduates." Ember said looking at Max.

"Have fun." Castor told her.

Emmett nodded. "Yeah, and don't forget the booze."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:38 am

"I understand." Mia nodded.

"Dadadadada!" Alicia continued and reached for his face.

"Mhmm." Aria said and shook her head, walking away to find Percy.

Clair grinned and hugged her tightly. "I love you!" She cooed.

Max nodded. "Have fun then."

Phoebe collapsed as she passed out where she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:45 am

Bladen suddenly smirked. "I'm making a bet though. The couple that fucks the least gets one hundred fifty dollars, the couple that fucks the most, three hundred."

Mercy babbled attempting to repeat what she said.

"Are you kidding?" Griffin scoffed. "That must be a joke, Emmett and Clair don't even have a libido close to mine and Avery's." He held his daughter close to him.

Emmett looked at Griffin and shook his head.

"Maybe you can come Maxie." Ember blinked as Phoebe had collapsed. "Holy shit."

Castor caught her before she hit the ground and blinked in confusion.

"Did you hear about Bladen's bet? I think you should come." Cedar told her.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:57 am

"Nah, that's not really my scene." Max said and looked at Phoebe. "She's exhausted." She told Castor.

Clair grinned. "I." She said slowly, completely ignoring the others.

Mia shook her head. "My dad would never let me. Plus I really don't want to be around a bunch of people doing it....especially not my brother."

Alicia grabbed her father by the nose. "Dadadada!"

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:06 am

Castor blinked. "I'll catch you later I should get this girl home." Castor said and got into the car after laying her down in the backseat.

"Mia." Cedar sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Alright fine." He murmured disappointed.

"Somehow, fucking in a cabin in the middle of the woods just seems sketchy. That's some horror movie shit." Emmett told them.

"Stop being a fucking pussy." Griffin scoffed and playfully pretended to bite Alicia's fingers.

Bladen shrugged. "I'm gonna go pack I'll see you later." He said and began walking toward his car.

"Oh come on Maxie, you know it'll be a hell of a lot of fun. What's the worst that could happen?" Ember asked and elbowed her lightly.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:13 am

Phoebe Slept quietly in the back seat.

"You'll have fun without me." Mia promised him.

"We could get beheaded by a crazy man." Max suggested.

Alicia squealed and giggled. "Da!"

Clair nudged Emmett. "Let's just go for it."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:24 am

Castor picked her up and brought her inside to her bed then walked into the kitchen and began to eat.

"Ah!" Mercy babbled.

"Somehow I think that only happens in scary movies." Ember said giving her a awkward look.

"Oh Mia..." Cedar murmured and looked away.

Emmett blinked. "I doubt we can do it."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:28 am

"Love...." lair said slower and looked at Emmett. "Yes we can."

"Until it happens in real life!" Max said.

Mia leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

Phoebe woke up a few minutes later super confused.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:35 am

Castor walked over to her room eating a cookie and drinking milk. "Uh you're awake." He blinked. "Yeah you passed out I took you here. You should get some sleep you know."

"Yeah, no." Ember responded shaking her head. "That doesn't happen." She said with a small shrug. "We'lol be fine. Besides you know you'd love seeing your girlfriend in a bikini, all wet." She purred.

Emmett gazed at her for a moment then smiled. "Alright fine." He said then took Mercy from her and walked over to Mia and passed her over to her. "You have my apartment for the weekend. No dad, no rules just don't destroy the place."

Mercy looked up at her aunt and squealed.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:46 am

Mia grinned at her brother. "Awesome!"

Phoebe grunted. "I can't." She muttered to him and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"True....but I hate your class." Max pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 1:52 am

Castor finished his cookie and got in bed with her. "Why?" He asked.

Bladen drove the trailer over to the school and leaned against it inhaling the joint he had brought and coughed a bit. He looked over as the first car had pulled in. Clair and Emmett, obviously, the governer's kid was the only one with a Lamborghini Adventador. Show off. He walked over and greeted them. "You never take any of us out in a spin in that."

"Only my girl get's that privilege." Emmett said and walked over to Bladen taking the joint from him. "Where's this place at anyway?"

"It's about a eight hour drive from here." Bladen responded and looked over as Avery and Griffin pulled in.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:10 pm

"I don't know. I've been getting night terrors for the past three months." Phoebe shrugged. "I have like insomnia or something."

Clair stuck her tongue out at Bladen and rested her head on Emmett's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:18 pm

"Well here let's try this." Castor murmured and laid behind her to spoon her, and wrapped an arm around her waist. "If this doesn't work I have another plan."

Avery walked out and over to Clair dragging her away from the others. "Jane's out of prison." She murmured.

Bladen continued to inhale his joint and looked as Romeo joined them.

"Yo!" Romeo grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:34 pm

Phoebe frowned. "What is the other plan?"

Clair looked around. "Is she here? Is she coming too?"

Cecil leaned against the car and rubbed her neck with a hand, something was bound to happen tonight.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 6:41 pm

"I asked her, I mean I hope so." Avery responded. "I miss her, I need to so what's good with her." She responded.

Ember arrived and glanced at Max. "You should stay with us." She said and leaned over to tap kiss her.

"Sex it relieves stress and stuff." Castor told her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Max sighed. "You know I don't get along with these people..." Just as she was about to say no she watched as Jane pulled up and narrowed her eyes. "On second thought I'll join you."

Phoebe gave him an odd look.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:15 pm

"Huh?" Ember murmured a bit confused at her sudden change of heart and got the urge to turn around and look.

Avery looked over as Jane had arrived. She made her way over and hugged her tightly. "Oh Jane, baby, prison didn't break you did it?"

Castor shrugged. "Works."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:28 pm

''Let's try it." Phoebe shrugged.

"No." Jane said as she hugged her back.

Max smiled. "I just want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Ember stared at her for a long moment, confused then leaned in to kiss her. This girl was extremely stubborn there was no way she would just switch over shortly. She got out of the car. "Come on." She said and grabbed her by the hand walking over to Cecil. "Hey Cecil." She greeted.

Avery nodded. "Come on let's go get in the trailer." She said and walked into the vehicle and took a spot in the mini lounge beside Griffin and Bladen and took one of the joints off the table, lighting it and inhaling before passing it to Jane.

"Oh shit look who's back." Bladen grinned and gazed at Jane. "Prison didn't turn you exclusively lesbian right?"

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Cecil nodded at the girls. "Hey."

Max gave a small smile and waved a bit.

"Wanna find out baby?" Jane winked at him and blew a ring of smoke into his face.

Phoebe sighed and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 7:51 pm

"Do you know when we're going to blow this joint?" Ember asked Cecil and Romeo.

Romeo shook his head. "Well Griffin, Jane, Bladen, and Avery are inside smoking, so I don't think those four are driving, I guess when one of us decides to drive."

"I'll drive." Emmett muttered disappointed he wouldn't be smoking but walked to the trailer and got in the seat.

"Jane?" Ember repeated in disbelief.

Avery glanced at Jane a bit surprised by her slight change. Odd.

Bladen returned a smirk to her. "You can blow smoke rings huh? What else can you do with those lips?"

Castor held her close to his body. "What?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When The Wind Blows West
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next