Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

When The Wind Blows West

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

"I want congratulate this class on their achievements and may you all take a path that leads you on a great career." The principal finished.

Emmett grinned and tossed his cap in the air before lifting up Mercy. "Woo!" He laughed. He had had a lot of fun in highschool and it was almost sad leaving it but he was excited to start this new journey, especially with Clair. He looked at his daughter who was giggling and shaking with excitement.  "Yeah Mercy, your mommy and daddy are officially high school graduates!" He walked over to Griffin and Avery who were talking. "What are you guys doing?"

"We're moving." Avery responded. "Away from here." She glanced at Griffin who was holding Alicia. "I need to go say bye to Jane, and Brit before I go." She admitted.

Ember walked over to Max. "You came." She said with a small smile and looked at Castor, and Phoebe. "You guys too."

"Not everyone graduates. Keep up the good work Em." Castor said and gave her a small hug.

Cedar walked over to where Mia was despite Diego's glare. "You still have two years left of this place huh?" He murmured fixing his cap.

Bladen joined the group and smirked. "You're going to leave before we spend our weekend at the cabin?" He asked. "I paid a lot money for it, your kids can come too."

Romeo grinned. "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:04 pm

"Mmm, wouldn't you like to know." Jane smirked and passed the joint to Avery.

Clair shrugged and got into the passenger seat.

"Still wanna go?" Max asked her quietly.

Cecil took Romeo by the hand, deciding now would be a good time to get in.

"Nothing, just tired." Phoebe sighed and turned to look at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:13 pm

"Yeah it... It doesn't mean anything." Ember mumbled and began to walk into the trailer taking a seat once inside.

Avery inhaled and tilted her head back shutting her eyes. "You didn't get to graduate with us, what were you doing for two years? I know you only had a one year sentence."

"Let's go to the back room and test that theory." Bladen told her with a smirk.

Griffin began to stuff chips in his face.

Romeo took a seat in the lounge. "Couch is going to be up your ass for eating chips man."

Ember glanced over at Bladen flirting with Jane and fought the urge to get up and punch him out. Though she quickly shook her head.

"Try to sleep." Castor told her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Max frowned as she saw the look on Ember's face and took her face in her hands and turned her so she could kiss her passionately.

"I was around." Jane shrugged and turned to Bladen. "You couldn't keep up." She teased and winked again.

Cecil smirked and laid down with her head in Romeo's lap.

Phoebe turned her body to face him. "I can't."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Ember kissed her back just as passionately and slowly got on her lap.

Bladen smirked. "I'm on the football team." He pointed out. "If I couldn't keep up in bed I wouldn't be on the team."

Avery grabbed Jane's phone and looked at the screensaver and raised a brow as she saw a baby girl. "Who's this?" She asked. She really doubted she had had a baby.

Castor grunted, and slowly unzipped his pants and boxers along with pulling down her pants and underwear.

Griffin glanced over at the phone as Avery talked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:43 pm

Max grabbed her ass and pulled her in closer as she slipped her tongue into her mouth.

"None of your business." Jane snapped and took her phone back. "Well let's go test that." She said to Bladen.

"I'm too tired." Phoebe frowned at him.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:46 pm

"Uh uh, baby." Avery said and abruptly shoved her in the bathroom and stood in front of the door, though the space was small. "Girl you got secrets? You know we don't keep shit from each other."

Bladen watched as Avery hauled her into the bathroom and shook his head, before glancing over at Max and Ember tonguing each other down. "My bet is going on the lesbians."

Ember began to grop her breasts and pant lightly.

"Shut up." Castor muttered and pushed himself into her and began to thrust.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:52 pm

"Avery, it's none of your business. Move." Jane said and crossed her arms.

Max grinned through the kiss as she was groped and squeezed her ass harder.

Phoebe gave a small whimper and spread her legs a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 8:55 pm

Castor thrust into her and gave a small grunt each time.

Ember pulled away and caught her breath. "Okay," She breathed. "not in front of everyone." She finished and sat beside her and kicked up her feet.

"You had a kid, Jane, ain't nobody getting upset I just thought you'd let me know, that's important to me Jane, you've been my ride since day one girl." Avery told her. "Please tell me I'm her god mother."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Phoebe tilted her head back and gave soft moans of pleasure with each thrust.

"Why not?" Max smirked and leaned over to kiss her neck.

"Of course you are." Jane said. "Can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:14 pm

Ember tilted her head and shut her eyes. "I mean..."

"Who's the daddy?" Avery murmured. "Last question, answer it and I won't bug the shit out of you."

Castor lifted her lower back against him.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Max slowly slipped her hand down into Embers pants to rub her as she continued to kiss her neck.

"I don't know." Jane said honestly.

Phoebe clawed at the blankets as pleasure overwhelmed her and her yes rolled back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:25 pm

"What the fuck? You and Clair putting up this bullshit twenty four seven, you guys can't fucking control your damn pussy or some shit?" Avery said more annoyed. "Who are you thinking at the fucking least?" She asked expecting an answer. "I'm talking possible candidates. Don't blow me off either."

Ember tilted her head back and gave a small gasp.

Castor continued a bit harder and finally finished in her body and continued to make her climax riding against her g spot.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:34 pm

"Fuck Avery, mind your own fucking business. You don't have to know everything! Damn, this is why I didn't contact you when I got out!" Jane yelled.

Max grinned and slipped a finger in her as she used her thumb to rub her clit.

Phoebe gave a muffled scream like moan as he began to hit her spot and clenched her fists. "Oh my god!" She squealed, not wanting it to end.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:44 pm

"I'm there for you when the fucking world is crashing down!" Avery snapped and lurched forward. "The least I'm fucking asking of you is to be damn honest with me, because if that baby didn't look almost exactly like my daughter I wouldn't be pestering you! The least you could do is be honest with me." Her voice lowered with disappointment. "I don't care if it's his, it's not hard to put two and two together because," She pulled out her phone and pulled up the picture of her and Griffin. "that's enough proof for me. It would've been better to have heard it from my best friend, than to have her sneaking through cracks like a god damn snake behind my back. I'm not pissed off with the fact it's him. There's nothing I can do about it. Jane but you..." She shook her head.

Castor looked down at her and panted heavily watching her expression of pleasure.

Ember gave a soft moan.

Romeo followed Bladen's gaze, over at Max and Ember and swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Jane shook her head. "Why would I tell you if I'm not sure!" She growled.

Phoebe groaned and gave a higher pitched moan as her body tensed.

Max inserted another finger as she went a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:54 pm

Castor pulled out once she finished and turned over.

Ember gave a few whimpers of pleasure, and thrust her hips forward against her placing her hands behind her head as she did so. "Want my body, baby?" She whispered.

Bladen nudged Romeo a few times and smirked laughing a bit with him. "Dude lesbians always got that sweet tone, damn!"

"Fucking tell me what I would've liked to have know." Avery said and stormed out of the bathroom and grabbed Griffin by the throat slapping him across the face before going to the back room to sit down.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:06 pm

Phoebe shut her eyes as she panted heavily.

Max nodded as she slipped her other hand under her shirt and bra to grope her breasts. "Like that?" She purred and rubbed her a bit harder.

Jane huffed and threw open the bathroom door, walking up to Bladen and tonguing him down immediately.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:11 pm

"No," Ember murmured and ran a hand through her hair and thrust her body against hers. "I want fucking more." She breathed, unsure what had gotten into her.

Bladen played with her tongue and held her waist. He got on top of her and began to lower his hands between her legs before suddenly growing sick. He pulled away and darted to the bathroom and began to throw up.

Romeo looked at Bladen. "I thought you said lesbians were the sweetest!" He teased him as he ran to the bathroom. "Well former lesbians." He said and glanced at Jane. He grabbed a cig and light it before pulling out his phone and texting.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Jane followed him into the bathroom. "Gee, you sure know how to make a girl feel good." She scoffed.

Max thrusted three fingers in and out of her as she rubbed her as hard as she could, lifting her shirt and bra to suck her chest longingly.

Cecil moved to a different area so she didn't have to watch the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:24 pm

"It's not you I've been fucking puking for two days." Bladen grunted and sat down on the bathroom floor. "I haven't felt well I've been in and out of the hospital and I don't think I'm getting any better."

Ember gave a load moan as she finally came.

Romeo watched her move away and wondered over to the front where Clair and Emmett were. "What's up losers? You guys must be having fun watching the road."

"Fuck off Romeo, if we were back there we'd have the score up to twenty times." Emmett scoffed and kept his eyes on the road. He had learned his lesson.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Jane gave him an odd look. "Then why are you here?"

Clair yawned and looked back at Romeo. "Why are you up here?"

Max pulled her hand out and licked her fingers, giving her a wink as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:37 pm

"You dirty bitch." Ember smirked and kissed her hard for a moment before getting off of her lap.

"I'm not going to miss out on something I planned." Bladen murmured. "Besides I just got bad news, I need something to lighten me up."

"Fucking bored, I need something to do and bothering you two is like glory to my mind." Romeo said and leaned in. "So how's being a parent?"

"On a serious note, it makes us responsible." Emmett responded.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:40 pm

"Never a dull moment." Clair nodded.

"What bad news?" Jane asked him curiously.

"What, no love for me?" Max asked with mock offense.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Ember leaned in to her and slid her hand in her pants and began to rub her. "Of course baby." She responded.

"Should Cecil and I try?" Romeo asked with a big grin.

"Dude no offense but no." Emmett responded. "You two couldn't handle it."

"Uh," Bladen looked away. "I don't wanna talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Max smirked. "Mmmm." She breathed and laid back, pulling her on top of her.

"You'll never sleep again." Clair smirked.

"Suck it up and talk about it." Jane said. "I'm not leaving until you do."

Mia danced around her brother's apartment in her socks and underwear, now that Mercy was sleeping she could do whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When The Wind Blows West   When The Wind Blows West - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When The Wind Blows West
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next