Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Setting The Distance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Setting The Distance Empty
PostSubject: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:25 am

Jay looked at his family and narrowed his eyes. Of course he had been through hell before but this...this was something else. He needed to be precise to get his family away safely. Those people, not people, animals were the most disgusting creatures he had ever come across.  "Listen to me carefully. I'm going to take the car, and we're going to get as far as we can go before setting off on foot once we have guns." He slowly narrowed his eyes. "Genie, Emery, and Nathan. You're twenty-two, but your age I was already coming up with my own ideas. I need you three to focus. You need to get to that car as soon as I give you the okay."  He looked at the distraught Genie who was having a difficult time focusing since the death of their mother.
"Genie you need to stop crying and put yourself together. One loss is enough I need you to keep your head up." He looked out the window at two figures. They were both wearing bandanna's over their mouths, and enough clothing to cover any part of their body that was exposed. 
They looked insane and for some odd reason, he felt as if he knew who it was. It could be none other than the psychos Ben, and Ashlee. They weren't afraid of something like this. If anything, it filled their blood lust and probably drove them more insane than the diseased themselves. 
Well, not really, but they were sadistic in those ways.  
Drawing his attention back to his family he got up and nodded to them before slipping out and into the car. After gesturing to them it was clear  he unlocked the doors and waited.

Nathan made sure his sisters got out before running after them. He looked around feeling as if they were being watched. For the most part, they were.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Emery ran as quickly as she could, she had taught herself to think of this as a game. Only in this game you get one life. She stopped thinking of these psychos as people and more as very realistic game simulations. It was the only way she could fight back and not sit and mourn for the losses.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Jay noticed Nathan's attention shattered by everything going on around him. What he wanted to do was lean out the window  and shout at him to get his head in the game but he'd only draw more attention to them from the side mirror he noticed a naked figure, with red lines or rather a rash on their face. 
"Shit." He sneered and got out of the car just as the creature had begun to dart forward after his kids. He ventured forward with his bat but skidded to a stop as the thing had stopped to jerk himself and aim at them to piss. There was nothing he could do but stop and watch. The bodily fluid just missed Genie but landed on Nathan. As it stopped its pissing he launched forward and slammed the bat hard enough into it's skull to crack it. "Take off your clothes Nathan and get in the car." He said as he darted back in.

Genie stared at her brother. "Is he going to turn dad? He's going to be fine right?"

Nathan had did as his father had said and looked around concerned. "Dad... I'm scared."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Emery sat in the car with an emotionless expression. She knew it was just a matter of time before this happened. "Yes he is." She said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Nathan looked at his sister in disbelief. "It barely got me." He sneered at her through a watered gaze. "What's wrong with you.

"Enough." Jay said glancing back at them. He knew Emery would be on watch for his change of behavior so he didn't have to worry about Genie. "Nathan, stay back. Away from the girls."

Genie looked at her father and sister in disbelief. "Dad! Emery!"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 pm

"Nathan, we need to survive. I'm being honest with you, there would be no point in lying." Emery stated.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 pm

"Mom would have never allowed you to say something like that Em!" Genie said in disbelief and looked at her brother. "It's alright Nathan. I'm sure you'll be fine."

Jay sighed. "All of you shut up." He murmured and continued to drive for an hour before he could  hear Nathan beginning to laugh hysterically.

Nathan's grin became wide, and his gaze wild as he put a hand around Genie's neck to choke her. "Come on Genie!" It was him anymore. "Let me cut you open and fuck you dry! Hahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Emery blinked and didn't bother to hesitate before leaning forward to open the back door and shove her brother out of the moving vehicle, being sure Genie was out of his grasp first. "I told you." She growled at her sister as she shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Genie backed up against her sister staring out the door startled and began to bawl. "Emery!"

Jay glanced back into the mirror with a blank expression as he saw his son get left behind. "You should've done away with him." He told Emery.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:43 pm

Emery pulled her sister into a hug. "I wouldn't do that in front of her." She told him and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:49 pm

"Your brother wasn't weak but he had a disadvantage you can't have. Short attention span. Genie you need to get your head up and stop crying, this is life. I'm going to die, you will too, even Emery it's up to you to play out how long you will last. Emery and I will not always be here to protect you." Jay lectured.

Genie continued to sob against her sister while listening to her father. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't stop. She just wanted her mother.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:51 pm

Emery shut her eyes and rubbed her sisters back gently. There was nothing more she could do for her or her brother, she was useless and she hated it.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Jay exhaled and glanced back at them. "Emery, if your mother was here I'd be able to ask her an opinion of where we should go. I thought we could pick up my mother, well grandma if she's still alive." He said as he thought of his mother. She was hell-a good, he wouldn't understand if she just dropped dead. "We're nearby."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:43 pm

"Ok." Emery shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:47 pm

Jay nodded and soon parked in front of his mothers house looking around. "Stay down Em, you too Genie." He warned and ran inside into the house and looked around. "Mom?" He called softly hoping she hadn't been infected yet.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Emery got down, pulling her sister with her.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Jay scowled and walked upstairs looking for his mother. Summer had always been just as sly and cunning, that's why he was so much like her. "It's Jay."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Summer poked her head out from her bedroom and frowned, pointing a gun straight at his head. "Are you infected?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:18 pm

"Jesus mom." Jay said raising both his hands. "Dad? He's...?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:41 pm

"Answer the question." Summer snapped.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:49 pm

"I'm fine!" Jay responded sharply and looked at her in disbelief. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:50 pm

"Your dad got infected." Summer sighed and put her gun away.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:58 pm

"So did my wife, and my son, and probably my brother, possibly my sister." Jay went along casually. "Come on mom, let's get out of here. Genie and  Emery are still alive. I'm going to keep it that way for as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Summer frowned but nodded anyway and walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:05 pm

Jay began to walk along and rushed into the vehicle, and driving quickly. 

Genie leaned forward and hugged her grandmother glad to see her alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting The Distance   Setting The Distance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting The Distance
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next