Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Within The Guidelines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Griffin sat beside his brother leaning back and goofing off with his best friend Romro.

"Reminder kids it's time for us to meet your parents tonight! Aren't you thrilled." The teacher asked her middle school students.

"My parents aren't coming." Ember shrugged.

"Neither are mine. That's because I'm telling them not to come." Avery nodded.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:02 pm

"Alright Ill get my things and come right back! Wait up okay?" Ember said and scarfed down her food then ran off to her house.

Atticus looked at her oddly. He still felt as cool as he was before the kids were born. "What is it? Avery and Aria becoming woman beside you is that what it is?" She asked.

Anthony appeared behind Mel and gripped her shoulder. "Hello, darling. Why I believe Sarah not I ever had that issue."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Cecil nodded and ate her food slowly to give the girl time to come back.

Melinda shook her head at Atticus's words and jumped a bit at her father. "I'm not her dad." She snapped and pulled away from him with a scowl. "Why are you here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:31 pm

"Checking up on my daughter." Anthony responded. "You might be an adult with kids but you're still a child to me."

Atticus blinked and began to walk over to his vehicle.

Ember returned and hour later and darted over to Cecil immediately. "Sorry they caught me or whatever. They didn't care they just wanted to make a big deal over it."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:45 pm

"Alright let's go." Cecil nodded and put the money on the table before walking out.

Melinda rolled her eyes. "You always come at the worst times dad..." She muttered and gave up with Atticus as she plopped down onto the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 1:51 pm

Anthony sat beside her on the couch. "You've slowed down in your rebellious act. You must be getting old."

Avery walked down stairs and looked at the man oddly. "Aria I think mom got a new boyfriend. He looks like a high school student too. Mom that's against the law."

Ember nodded and began to follow.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:08 pm

"Avery don't be rude, this is your grandfather." Melinda said and waved her away. "Yeah I know." She grunted to her father. "Not all of us get the perks of being young forever."

Aria walked downstairs and stared at him oddly.

Cecil walked into the house and showed Ember to the guest room. "I'm right across the hall if you ever need anything."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:08 pm

Avery blinked. "What do you mean young forever that's impossible! How is he my grandfather?" She glanced at her sister. "Do you think she's lying?"

Anthony appeared in front of the two kids and looked down at them. "Nothing's impossible."

Ember nodded. "Where's your mom?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:41 pm

"Probably on the couch sleeping." Cecil shrugged.

Aria jumped as her grandfather appeared before her. "No, not anymore." She said to Avery. "How'd you do that?" She asked him and crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:38 pm

"Magic." Anthony responded with a slight nod.

Koda got up and walked over to her daughter. "Who's this?"

"Oh I'm Ember it's nice to meet you." Ember said a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 2:04 am

"From where? Is it biological? How come mom can't do that?" Aria began to question him.

Cecil huffed. "Ember is staying with us." She told her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 3:41 pm

"Yeah whatever just don't get in my way." Koda said returning to her couch.

Anthony only shook his head and returned to Melinda. "How are those two anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:41 pm

"See, told you she wouldn't care." Cecil shrugged at Ember.

"We are standing right here you know." Aria said and crossed her arms. "You could ask us directly."

Melinda smirked and shrugged. "I guess you should find out for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 6:22 am

"Melinda you know interacting with those two are none of my business. Besides they already know enough." Anthony responded. "I'll let your husband know you want him back in an hour."

Ember grinned and high fived her friend. "This is going to be awesome." She lunged into the room and began to jump on the bed excited to be free of harms way. "Your mom is cool you know that?" She said excitedly. "So is Avery and Aria your cousin or something? I think you should invite Aria over sometime."

Koda walked over to the room and looked at the two with crossed arms, obviously worn by the drugs running out of her system. "Hey no boys." She warned. "Last thing I need is one of you becoming the character in The Secret Life of An American Teenager. As much as I love you Cecil, fifteen wasn't the age I was expecting to have you."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:53 am

"Yes it is your business, they are your grand kids." Melinda pointed out stubbornly. "And maybe I don't want him to come home." She huffed she knew he was out with some other girl and was not planning on getting over it.

Cecil shook her head. "My cousins are very judgmental of this situation. I don't want them over here." Looking up at her mom she raised a brow. "Seriously? You really think that's what I'm about mom? Thanks for the support."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:59 am

"Avery and Aria? Invite them over, they're fine." Koda responded and waved Cecil off. "What are you worrying for anyway?" She asked while stalking off to bed.

Ember sat down and tilted her head back to look at her friend curiously.

Anthony shrugged. "Very well, I'll be off then if you don't need any assistance."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 am

"Dad, spend time with them." Melinda demanded and pointed to her daughters.

Cecil shook her head. "Nope." She mumbled and yawned. "Are you going to be ok sleeping in here?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:03 am

"I finished that bed time reading, hugging, teddy bears, imagination land when you hit twelve. No way will I go through that again." Anthony responded and began to fade off.

"Yeah, I'll be great." Ember grinned. "Believe me."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:09 am

"Um, you know we don't do all that stuff right?" Aria pointed out to her fading grandfather.

"Ok, well goodnight then." Cecil said and walked to her own room where she belly flopped onto her bed and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:14 pm

Belle's arm shivered with goosebumps as she glanced around the school she was now attending to. The morning sun soaked into her olive skin as she turned in a complete circle to take in her surroundings. "This is different.." She murmured quietly as her olive gaze drifted to the front office. "I guess i'll go check myself in." After moments of signing papers, she was finally scheduled classes. "Time to go see what it's like to be in a real school." Belle whispered with a small smile, glancing down at the paper that told her which class to go to, she felt her shoulder slam into somebody else's and all her books went flying. "I'm so sorry!" Belle blurted out
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Phoebe looked up at the girl and cocked her head to the side. "You're new aren't you?" She asked, she pretty much knew everyone I. The school by now and the girl looked very confused and lost. "Hey look we have the same class." She pointed out as she noticed the girls class schedule. "Come on, you're heading in the wrong direction." Taking her by the arm she began to drag her I. The right direction after helping her pick up all her books. "What's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Belle blinked in surprise as she was being dragged around, panic roused in her body as the excitement was so new to her. "Uh uhm, i'm Belle." She announced as she looked over at the girl. "Thank you for helping me, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Phoebe grinned . "Hey anytime, my name is Phoebe."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 7:52 pm

Belle grinned as she steadied her pace, holding her books tightly. "What's it like going to school here?" She murmured
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 am

Phoebe shrugged. "I dunno, I guess it's ok. There is a lot of boy drama I guess."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:06 am

"Boy drama?" Belle blinked. "Like in the movies?" She asked, glancing in her direction. The only drama she had ever seen was in movies, but never thought it was real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within The Guidelines
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: