Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Within The Guidelines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Griffin sat beside his brother leaning back and goofing off with his best friend Romro.

"Reminder kids it's time for us to meet your parents tonight! Aren't you thrilled." The teacher asked her middle school students.

"My parents aren't coming." Ember shrugged.

"Neither are mine. That's because I'm telling them not to come." Avery nodded.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:32 am

Aria yelped as she was punched in the back.

"Avery cut the crap." Melinda snapped at her daughter. "And if you hit your sister one more time I'm taking your phone for a week."

Cecil got up and dusted her pants off. "It's fine." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:38 am

"She's always ragging on me. I just want her to go away for once!" Avery responded angrily and stormed up into her room.

Atticus shook his head and looked at Aria. "You okay sweety?"

"Where you headed off to?" Ember asked as she stood on her skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:41 am

"I'm going to get food." Cecil said and tied her hair up.

Aria nodded to her father and frowned. "How come she's so mean?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:49 am

"Cool can I come with ? If you have extra money I mean." Ember said awkwardly.

Atticus sighed. "I can never tell what's going on I that kids head. You're her twin you'd know better than I do."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:50 am

"Well I don't know, we might have shared the same egg, but we sure don't share the same head." Aria grumbled.

Cecil shrugged. "Uh yeah I guess if you want."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:58 am

"Sweet! You would! Really!" Ember asked enthusiastically.

"Hey I'm her dad I was only a donor for you two." Atticus joked. "Right Mel?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:00 am

"Damn straight." Mel grinned.

Cecil nodded. "Yeah, eating alone is depressing anyway."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:13 am

Atticus held out his fist to fist bump her then turned to Aria. "Why dont you give her her space for a bit Aria ?"

"So where we headed?" Ember asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:16 am

"Ok." Aria frowned, thank goodness they had their own rooms or she'd be bored out of her mind.

Mel fist bumped him and went to the kitchen to start making dinner.

"What do you want? I'm in the mood for anything." Cecil shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:19 am

"We could try Tristan's Tavern." Ember suggested and began to walk there alongside Cecil.

Avery huffed and began to blast her music.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 4:28 am

"Ok." Cecil nodded and followed Ember quickly.

Melinda rolled her eyes as sheer daughter began to play her music loudly. "She gets it from you I swear." She mumbled to Atticus.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:24 pm

"Yeah? I think you got me confused with yourself and my brother. I didn't spend my life trying to get a rise out of my parents." Atticus smirked walking up behind her and resting his chin on her shoulder to grasp her ass carefully. "Too bad your dad has given me permission to punish you." He chuckled and slapped her ass harder.

Ember looked over as they entered the little restraunt and took her seat then looked at her. "So what's up with you?
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:29 pm

Melinda rolled her eyes and turned to face him. "Is that supposed to turn me on?" She teased and lightly pushed him away.

Cecil shrugged and grabbed her menu. "Nothing really, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:50 pm

"Should it?" Atticus grinned looking back at her as he stepped forward to grab her waist and kiss her neck. "Might as well make use of Avery's loud music."

"I mean it's late shouldn't you be going home or something? Ember asked glancing the menu over then looking back at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:54 pm

"I could ask you the same thing." Cecil pointed out before deciding what she wanted and closing the menu.

Melinda tilted her head a bit and sighed. "I'm not really in the mood..." Melinda told him seriously.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:40 pm

Atticus pulled away and frowned. "Come on Mel." He said a bit annoyed.

"I stay away from home as much as I can. Eat when I can." Ember told her quietly. "It's not that I want to. My parents don't want me."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 3:06 pm

"I'd rather be unwanted than ignored." Cecil muttered and looked up as the waitress came over. "Water, and chicken strips please." She said and turned to Ember for her to order.

Mel huffed. "It's not my fault, I'm just not feeling up to it today ok?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:23 pm

"No you're wrong." Ember looked away. "My mom and dad make money and treat my little brother like a king. When you're unwanted-" she slipped her sleeves up and lowered her hoodie exposing a few bruises. "you're acknowledge then reminded how much you shouldn't be here." She nodded to the waitress. "I'll have the same." She looked Cecil in the eye. "You can't tell anyone okay?" She shook her head. "I have a house not a home."

Atticus backed off and rolled his eyes then grabbed the keys and began to walk out of the house. "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:50 pm

"I'd rather my mom treat me poorly than pretend I don't exist. At least your parents know you're there and speak to you, my mom lays on the couch all day shooting up while I clean the house and cook for myself, if I died she wouldn't notice, if you died they would notice." Cecil pointed out.

Melinda frowned and followed him. "So that's what this is? If I don't have sex with you when you want it then you get bored and leave?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:57 pm

"I'm frustrated I want to have a little fun and you're not in the mood. What is that?" Atticus responded.

Ember shrugged and looked down. She would rather be ignored than acknowledged with pain in any aspect. Cecil didn't understand that at least if she's ignored it doesn't mean she's unloved. "I'm going to run away. Sleep on the streets if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:27 am

"There are other ways to have fun." Melinda pointed out and crossed her arms.

"You could live with me, my mom won't even notice." Cecil shrugged. "We have a guest room you can use."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:40 am

"Are you sure? I mean I'll be a bother." Ember responded.

Atticus grunted. "I don't know why it's so different. You used to be all about sex now it's just, 'I'm not in the mood' or 'I have a headache.'"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:42 am

Mel narrowed her eyes. "Maybe because it's hard to get in the mood when you feel like the only reason he's sticking around is to bang you." She hissed and walked back inside the house.

Cecil shook her head. "No not at all, you might actually keep me from dying of Boredom and loneliness."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:59 am

"Oh yeah is that it Melinda? We have two daughters I doubt that's the case or I would have left." Atticus responded walking into the house angrily. "What's with you and sex? You used to do it all the time hell even with strangers now it's like I have to run obstacle courses for you."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Melinda spun around and glared at him. "Maybe because I don't feel the love Atticus, all you ever want to do is have sex. We were young back then, I don't feel sexy anymore either. Lots of things have changed and I just don't have those urges now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within The Guidelines   Within The Guidelines - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within The Guidelines
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: