Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Break The Silence

Go down 
+2
Cecil
Caesar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Break The Silence - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 2:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Atticus sat on the couch smoking his joint and opened his eyes to a kiss on the forehead by Alice. She had been his wife for at least a month now. He enjoyed her company and intimacy it rarely let him alone with his thoughts. He couldn't help worry about where Mel was and what she was doing. Probably the same thing she was doing before. At least he had settled down. Kind of. She didn't know it but he still went out for a few late night hook ups when she was least aware. It was fine if no one was getting hurt.

"Heading out." Alice told him then walked back to her sister's apartment and slowly opened the door. She hadn't seen her in two months and wasn't sure exactly what she would find. She winced when she noticed the mess and her sister. She looked as if...could she be? Shooting up? "Juliet."

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:09 am

Haven couldn't help but jump at the sound of Logan's voice coming out from nowhere. Before she knew it, he was making his way up to her patio with two tickets to a carnival. The stench of achohol and smoke was heavy on him so she knew that he was busy last night. She stared at him and moved her hair behind her ears before slowing nodding, "I would love to."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:35 am

Logan tilted his head back and looked at the sky. "It's quiet." He said and gazed at the trees then shut his eyes and started to doze off in the chair. "Mmf..." He grunted.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:39 am

Haven placed her hand on his shoulder and lightly shook him. "Don't asleep out here! Bugs might crawl on you. You can take the bed or the couch, doesn't really matter," Haven said as she got up and opened the slide door.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 2:53 am

Logan opened up his eyes tiredly and began to drag himself into the house and upstairs to her bed and fell asleep after kicking off his pants and taking off his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Haven stood in the doorway for a moment before turning away, she didn't want to seem creepy by watching him sleep. Returning to her small patio, she grabbed her cup of coffee and headed to her living room. She sat down in her chair and took a deep breath. Her mind began to wonder how Logan even knew where she lived, but then again, fate always found a way to bring them back. After she took a sip of her coffee, she placed it down and looked at her door. Sooner or later she would have to showe,r get dressed and so on just to go to this carnival. Maybe she would see Koda and Ellie, that was be so pleasant. So much catching up would have to be done.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Koda walked in with a ton of shopping bags and an infant carrier and put all down then lifted up her daughter. "Hey bitch I went shopping! I got you some things and myself and Cecil, I mean at first I was so not ready for her but now that I can dress her up in adorable outfits I think I'm excited." She grinned. Despite having just turned fifteen and having her one year old already she was still as rude as ever.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Haven stared at Koda for a moment before covering her face. Everyone in that family just came into her house unexpected and this one didn't even bother to knock. She would have to remind herself to start lockin her doors. Standing up, she walked over to the counter and looked into the shopping bags. "Well that's great, parenting and stuff." The brunette smiled and glanced Koda over, " Thanks for the food but do you think you could lower your voice just a bit? I have a 'guest' sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Koda kept the baby against her shoulder and began to multi task filing her acrylics. "Food? It's clothing, diet remember?" She scoffed. She blinked and looked up at Haven quickly. "Did you get laid last night and didn't tell me?" She responded a bit aggressively. "Do you know how bad I've been waiting for a good long fuck? A while. Ugh, this is ridiculous!" She put Cecil down in her carrier and walked upstairs into Haven's room and peeked in. "Oh no way. Seriously? Again?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:43 pm

"Rightt, guess I'll have to be doing some of my own shopping another day," Haven heaved herself to sit on the counter before shaking her head at Koda. "First of all, you have a baby, you don't need to be fucking anything you dirty animal. Second, I didn't sleep with anyone. He just came in and he was tired so I told him to go sleep somewhere besides outside." Crossing her arms, she frowned at Koda. "You guys think you can come into my apartment whenever you want. Do you pay rent? No."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 pm

"Oh shut up before I make you." Koda responded and pushed her roughly before walked over to Logan and hauling him off the bed with one swift jerk. "Get up on out of here asshole. I have personal claims to both this bad, and Haven." She growled and looked at the confused teen. "The doors that way." She pointed and waited for him to mope out before eyeing her. "Hav, did you hear about the carnival or fair or whatever?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:12 pm

"Yeah I'm actually joining to the carnival with a friend," Haven replied and touched her shoulder where Koda had pushed her. "You can't just push me in my own home. The heck you think this is?" Only Koda would think that she owned the place, but it wasn't really surprising since she was mostly here anyway. Sometimes it made Haven wonder if Koda slept in her car or had an apartment or house that she barely ever uses. "Anyway, what about the carnival?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:39 pm

Koda only shook her head. "Apparently you have better plans then to be with me." She shooed her off with a hand then walked over to pick up the carrier and the bags. "I'll be off on my own with my friends at the carnival and don't come try and fight me cause i won't be there for you." She complained, and dragged herself away to her car.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:59 pm

Haven quickly followed Koda out the door and placed her hand on the car door. "Bitch, you gonna stop being so sensitive and know that I will be hanging out with you at the carnival," She scoffed and wrapped an arm around Koda's shoulders. "I love you man."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:21 am

Koda paused and stood where she was as if disgusted. "Im going to allow you to bounce back from this incident if you tell me three things wrong with this picture, Haven." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:25 am

"Bounce back?" Haven rolled her eyes and shook her head before smiling. "I honestly see nothing except friendship! Or you could be talking about my arm around you, I called you a man and a bitch, and you kinda smell like bad meatloaf?"
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:25 am

"Ladies, ladies, you're both sluts!" Ellie called over to them, faking a sneer as she stood near the trunk of the car. She gripped the metal in order to keep herself steady. Yes it was early, and yes Ellie was wasted. She let her hands slide down the side of the car until they rested by her hips. After a skeptical glance around the house, she walked over to the front of the car, only to be greeted by drunken wobbliness. "Helloo!" She greeted loudly as she stumbled over to them. She wrapped her arms around them for support, letting the napes of their necks rest in her elbows. Reaching down, she squeezed one of their boobs and kissed their cheeks. "What's shakin' bacon?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:46 am

"Strike two Haven! I promise The last strike will not be pretty." Koda threatened, but looked over as another voice has sliced through their conversation. A smirk crossed her once agitated expression. Ellie had been her main girl since before she met Haven, although she enjoyed both their presence, the girl could round her into a better mood almost instantly. "Starting early? Have some left over for me?" She asked nearly enthusiastically before shoving them both off. "I'll go check for myself." She said and walked over to the truck scavenging through it for a bottle.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:55 am

"Who else is gonna show up?!" Haven questioned and began to look around, she would honestly just lose it if Teyler or someone else just showed up. Removing Ellie's arm from her body, she couldn't shake her head. "You guys are some bad influences! Like shit, I know I'm bad and that's why I don't have any kids!"
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:58 am

"Not for you, mommy," Ellie told Koda, then fully leaned on Haven when she tried to get away. She wrapped her arms around her neck. "Have I ever had leftovers?" She reached up and gripped Haven's jaw between her index finger and thumb. Turning Haven's face toward her own, she grinned. "Watch yourself kiddo, from what I hear you've got a man in your beed," she teased and leaned up to press her lips to Haven's ear. "You're next," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 am

"She's totally next." Koda called back to the two as she continued to rummage through her best friends car then whipped out a used condom from the truck. "Disgusting Ellie your private life should remain a mystery." She paused to think about what she had said. "At least to others, who did you sleep with now?" She said glancing out of the truck then waved her off. Finding one can of beer she huffed in disappointment then began to sip on it. This wouldn't do much to her. "Before you know it she's going to be on diet beer."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:35 am

Haven grabbed Ellie's arms and released them from her body once more. "Bullshit, I don't plan on havin kids. What kinda shit is that? Then I'll end up like Koda, no one wants to take care of another, the hell?" She claimed and leaned against the hood of the car. "Plus I would get like fat and shit, do you know how long it is to get a body like this?" She huffed and crossed her arms, "Also, me and Logan didn't even sleep together."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:38 am

"It wooould have been a mystery if you weren't going throughh my car," Ellie replied, still holding onto Haven. "What's it to yaa? Who are you? A cop?" Ellie asked, mocking Koda. "All that matters is I got booze out of it." She staggered over to Koda and grabbed the beer from Koda and chugged it quickly. "Diets are for fatties like you, Koda."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:43 am

"Right and I'm a voting." Koda scoffed after Haven's statement about not sleeping with Logan. "He popped your cherry on the first date baby girl, you got better luck me and Ellie believing that when pigs spread wings from their ass's and fly." She smirked then side eyed the drunk Ellie. "I'd rather have fat I can burn off than a horsetail weave bought at a farm." She winked. "Go get yourself energized Ellie we have a carnival date tonight. It's time to show those losers who runs this show."
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:54 am

"You have a carnival date," Ellie corrected and leaned on Koda. "I have a hot date with Johnny, Jack, and José at my house." She rolled her eyes. "My weave isn't from a horse tail, it's 100% equine, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Melinda kicked him in the shin. "I hate you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break The Silence   Break The Silence - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break The Silence
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next