Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Royalty Among Ancients

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Chase awoke as dawn broke through the balcony onto the bed he and his wife slept on. In Oakhurst Valley, in Idium, was the shelter they called home, and taken responsibility for. He was king, that was the best way he could put it. He didn't do much besides set authority, he wasn't much a genius, that's what he had his queen for, to take care of economy. Also being his lover. All seemed to be peaceful recently. Getting to his feet, Chase put on the tight clothing on and allowed a few maids to help him do so and slipped a sword through his waistband and grabbed hold of it firmly as he made his way outside after finishing up with some armor. He approached a man about his own age on a brown horse. "Liam." He greeted.

Liam turned to him and nodded lightly. "You are up early, sir." He noted. "Do you require any of my service?" He offered, and watched as the king shook his head, and made his way off to the lake just beside the castle.
"Go off to your mother Hunter."

Sean stood in the doorway of the blacksmith's shop with his son eagerly bouncing up and down wanting to go play with the other kids who were jumping around. After being told no, he only sighed and nodded. "You should be grateful to learn this skill son, it has only been past down from our fathers."

"Andrea could do it father." Christopher objected then ran over to his mother Petra and lifted his arms to be picked up. "Mother!"

Isa sat on a tree observing everything. "Boy, what have I done?" She looked around desperately. Maybe her sister had remained normal. Max, Jett, and her mother? They were medevil weirdos like everyone else.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:15 pm

"I can do it." Jenna argued.

Jordan shook her head. "No, Kyle would only be ignored further."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:25 pm

"I do not know, Jenna. I am concerned for your well being." Chase objected. "Yes you are Koda."

"You are lucky he hasn't charged you with treason." Lily sighed and looked at the boy. "Ethan has hidden himself away. Do you love the king? Or do you commit yourself to him for the royalty?"

Isa walked over to Spencer. "Spence, look at me dude, you gotta remember cause like, I'm not going be left here alone." She pulled out her sisters iphone. "Do you remember this? I still have pictures of you making out with that dude and I'll send it to all your friends."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Jordan narrowed her eyes at Lily. "I love him, and it is not your place to ask such questions."

"I am fine father!" Jenna continued and crossed her arms.

"What is that?" Spencer asked curiously, reaching out to touch it.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:08 pm

"It takes time to fid a perfect horse for such a perfect princess." Kalob said as he mounted his horse. "What would we ever do if the horse your father got you so early were to hurt you?"

Teyler walked over to his mom and closed his eyes tiredly. "Mom.."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Koda looked at Kalob's horse and leaned over slipping off of her father's horse as she did so.

"You may be fine now but if an accident causes your beauty to be ruined how would you ever  be betrothed to a prince? You would not settle to a peasent." Chase said focusing ahead.

Lily leaned down to pick up her son. "With all due respect, your highness," She emphasized to acknowledge her best friends rule over her. "it was not meant to be an insult. After all, he does have two other sons from your maidens. Young Nickolas, and young Stephen. He may not want your eldest as his heir." She commented.

Kyle peered over at the other boy and babbled to him.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 pm

"Bite your tongue Lily." Jordan warned and strode off a bit annoyed now.

"I don't want to be betrothed father." Jenna frowned. "Can't I be a single queen?"
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 pm

"Princess!" Kalob exclaimed as he flung himself off the horse to grab Koda and lift her up. "Are you alright?" He asked and brushed her off.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Teyler pouted and nuzzle into his mother.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:42 pm

"Ah you know that is not possible." Chase chuckled. "A man is crucial to keep this kingdom in alignment. If it was possible, Nickolas would be king before you, but you have your right as eldest." He turned and noticed his guard catching his daughter on time. "Kalob, thank you." He nodded to him. "Keep her on your horse, seeing to how you have a better eye at her than I do."

Lily kissed his cheek. "I'm sure you are, my love." She said and walked off to get him some food after watching Jordan leave. "Now I have a special announcement for your father."

Isa pulled it away. "No not until you're normal again Spence. Who is this guy I'm getting betrophied to anyway?"

"Prince Erick, and he has arrived to see you." Cece walked out to her daughter and dragged her into their home to bathe and dress her.

Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:47 pm

Kalob nodded and slid the princess infront of him and ordered his horse to move along.

"What about momma?" Teyler asked and watche her prepare his food.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Spencer skipped along with her mother to help. "Oh you look so pretty!" She grinned, starting to style her hair. "You are lucky you were given the looks." She teased and scratched her head lightly. "But then again, marriage is something I do not want to experience."

Jenna huffed. "Then give it to him. No one asked if I wanted the throne or not."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Erick? Isa thought with a sudden smirk. I mean this could do for a while. She got up and slicked her hair back down. "Yeah, yeah, whatever take me to the guy. I know he wants me already."

"Jenna how could you be so ungrateful?" Chase asked looking back at her. "Kalob, let us return. I think the princess needs time to herself." He said turning his horse.

"A younger sibling, love." Lily told him and passed him his bowl of food.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:29 pm

"I am not ungrateful!" Jenna stated abruptly. "I am being logical, who would want to marry me anyway?"

Spencer gave her sister an odd look. "Why re you talking so strange sister?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Chase remained silent till they arrived at the castle. "Oh Jenna..." He sighed softly before hopping off his steed and helping her off along with Koda.
Within twelve years, the kingdom had improved it's economy, and castle. He himself had grown in wisdom. His daughters were now eighteen and fifteen, his sons were fifteen and fourteen not including Kyle who was fourteen as well. He couldn't believe how harshly this winter had arrived.

Koda ran over to her mother. "Mother," She greeted enthusiastically.

Kyle looked up from his mothers side to glance at Koda then back down. Hell he knew better than to meet eye contact with his sister. Being fourteen, he began to wonder why his father hated him so much.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:43 pm

"Dakota, how many times do I have to tell you not to run in that dress?" Jordan scolded gently.

Jenna sat in the library with her legs curled under her as she read a book she had read at least ten other times. Every book in the library was this way for her.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Koda nodded quickly and straightened herself up. "Sorry, sorry, mother. Father says he has found a fit young man for Jenna to marry."

Kyle got up and began to walk away outside and caught sight of Teyler, Alice, Juliet, Christopher, and Matthew. "Nickolas, and Stephen are not in view."

"They are not." Alice confirmed and crossed her arms. "For a king's son, you are quite poverty ridden Kyle."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Juliet elbowed her sister. "Stop it, you are going to get us into trouble again."

"Who would that be?" Jordan asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 am

"He said, Kyle." Koda responded. "I thought it was funny but father said there was nothing wrong with it. He wants you to talk to him at the balcony."

"Must you continue to remind me?" Kyle asked an held his hat on firmly, and smirked. "I've decided to try travelling."

"You intend to leave us?" Matthew wondered oddly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:09 am

Juliet frowned. "Where will you go?"

Jordan sighed and nodded, making her way to the balcony. "I wont allow it Chase."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:11 am

Teyler smirked and looked at the others, watching as Kyle approached.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:13 am

Chase turned to meet her gaze in confusion. "What is wrong with blessing this marriage?"

"The mountains." Kyle responded putting a hand on his horse's mane.

Christopher looked at Kyle and scoffed. "You won't last an evening."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:40 am

"They are related." Jordan growled.

"That's dangerous." Juliet pointed out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 am

"She to I, he to only you. Need I remind you? They are only partially related." Chase argued.

"Do as you wish." Alice shrugged remaining against her sister.

Matthew crossed his arms, and looked over as an army poured in heading toward the castle.

Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:58 am

Teyler grunted bordly. "I want food."

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:01 am

James strolled leisurely through the castle, being the king's father and all he had no reason to be questioned. Besides, the view was truly quite beautiful, and even though he was growing old in age, James found it amusing that his face had not yet wrinkled or his hair grey.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:03 am

"They are both my children. She will marry someone with no blood relation or not at all Chase." Jordan said seriously.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royalty Among Ancients
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: