Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Royalty Among Ancients

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Royalty Among Ancients Empty
PostSubject: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 am

Chase awoke as dawn broke through the balcony onto the bed he and his wife slept on. In Oakhurst Valley, in Idium, was the shelter they called home, and taken responsibility for. He was king, that was the best way he could put it. He didn't do much besides set authority, he wasn't much a genius, that's what he had his queen for, to take care of economy. Also being his lover. All seemed to be peaceful recently. Getting to his feet, Chase put on the tight clothing on and allowed a few maids to help him do so and slipped a sword through his waistband and grabbed hold of it firmly as he made his way outside after finishing up with some armor. He approached a man about his own age on a brown horse. "Liam." He greeted.

Liam turned to him and nodded lightly. "You are up early, sir." He noted. "Do you require any of my service?" He offered, and watched as the king shook his head, and made his way off to the lake just beside the castle.
"Go off to your mother Hunter."

Sean stood in the doorway of the blacksmith's shop with his son eagerly bouncing up and down wanting to go play with the other kids who were jumping around. After being told no, he only sighed and nodded. "You should be grateful to learn this skill son, it has only been past down from our fathers."

"Andrea could do it father." Christopher objected then ran over to his mother Petra and lifted his arms to be picked up. "Mother!"

Isa sat on a tree observing everything. "Boy, what have I done?" She looked around desperately. Maybe her sister had remained normal. Max, Jett, and her mother? They were medevil weirdos like everyone else.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:10 am

Petra picked up her son and brought him firmly into her chest. "Sean, let him go play. There is plenty of time for learning later."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:26 am

Sean looked at his wife and exhaled then nodded curtly. "Settle on appropriate behavior, Christopher." He told him then walked over as their son had run off. He took Petra's hand and gazed at the gold ring he had made for her. "Only two women in this kingdom bare those rings."

Isa jumped down and hid behind whatever she could. "Spencer!" She whispered quietly.

Max poked Isa. "Isa, you appear to be in funny clothing." He teased not thinking anything of it. He didn't remember the future like she had.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:30 am

Spencer chuckled a bit as she appeared behind Max. "Yes, you do indeed look quite silly Isa."

Petra tilted her head to the side. "Who is the other?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:35 am

"Spence..." Isa mouthed softly. Even her own twin sister. If they thought she looked funny, they probably wouldn't be able to stand a minute of themselves.

Max suddenly smirked. "Mother says you are to be betrothed soon."

"The queen by the king's request." Sean chuckled and got to one knee to kiss her hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:38 am

"Isa is much too rebellious for that." Spencer grinned down at him and ruffled his hair.

Petra smirked and wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:43 am

"Be-what? What is that?" Isa asked looked at them oddly. "What are you talking about?"

"Betrothed." Max repeated amused by Spencer's actions. "To marry, Isa. Have you hurt your head?"

"You damn right I'm too rebellious for this betrophy stuff, I don't have to marry anyone I'm sixteen years old." Isa responded stubbornly. "And I'll go tell dad what you guys are planning to do to me, and he'll be angry."

Max looked at Spencer confused. "Why is she speaking like that?"

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 am

Spencer shrugged. "Who knows, she probably ate a raw pig again or something. Isa maybe you should go get some rest." She suggested.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:53 am

Isa nodded. "Yeah, I will go ahead, and uh, go rest." She said awkwardly and darted off into the woods. "This is crazy."

Chase walked back into the castle and down the hall where he noticed his young boy Kyle giving his first attempt to walk. He only scowled and watched as the boy had fell and walked right past him. Only he knew of his wife's betrayal and the boy's true origins. Kyle had meant nothing to him.

Kyle rubbed his eyes and reached out for Chase to help him back up, only to be rejected.

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:55 am

Jett approached his siblings with little curiosity, knowing they were probably discussing nothing of importance. He, on the other hand, had much better things to be doing; but their mother insisted he spent more time with them. What did they know, anyway? Jett had magic, and magic was deemed illegal. He had other things to worry about than petty issues his sisters and brother talked of. "Evening, siblings." he greeted with a slight bow of his head.

Nirvana hummed as she sorted through the queen's clothes, having just returned from washing them in the stream. Her job in the castle was one she took very seriously, even if it was of little pay.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:01 am

"We were talking about the betrothal. We have yet to see the groom. Maybe he is a prince of another land." Max suggested enthusiastically and looked around.

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:04 am

"I highly doubt it." Jett replied with much less enthusiasm than his brother. "After all, we aren't considered royalty in the eyes of the court, even if the king is our brother." That hadn't seemed fair, but it wasn't Jett's job to question the rules. Chase wasn't their blood relative, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:41 pm

Chloe sighed and slid on her hood, picking up her basket to head to the market. "What a pretty day." She said with a small smile and headed out.

Rosstifer closed his eyes and leaned against the horse stable, he was already tired just from giving the horses baths.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Jordan frowned as she watched Chase. Shaking her head she walked over and scooped up her son.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:25 pm

"Why is he given the opportunity to be king when we are his siblings!" Max whined then looked around. "Where did Isa go? Father will be upset if she keeps going off like this."

Koda ran over to her mother stumbling over her dress. "Mama!" She squealed excitedly.

Chase turned around and scooped up Koda. "Hello my beautiful daughter." He greeted. "Would you like go with me on a quest?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Spencer shrugged. "She is probably out causing trouble."

Jenna ran to her parents, having been following her sister.
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Kalob walked in the castle and stood beside the king. "Sorry I am late, your highness."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Chase walked over to Kalob after picking up Jenna too. "Kalob." He called. "We will be venturing out."

Kyle looked up at his mom then reached for his siblings.

Isa gave an annoyed grunt. "Oh dad, where are you please be normal."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Jordan looked at her son and teared up a bit, it hurt her o see him get rejected like that.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Kyle gave up and leaned against his mother with his thumb in his mouth.

"I noticed what happened." Lily took a seat in the hall. She had been a maid, and the queen's best friend since childhood. She had become somewhat of a noble due to her best friend's courtesy after a while. "It's unfortunate."
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:21 pm

"Of coarse, your highness." Kalob said with a curt of an followed the king.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm

Jordan kissed the top of his head and looked at Lily. "I don't understand why he treats him in such a way."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:34 pm

"He knows the boy is not his blood. You do recall his threats to abolish young Kyle before his birth." Lily said and looked around for her own son Teyler. "Is Jenna to receive your throne?"

"Shall we go to the Black Woods?" Chase asked after helping his daughters onto the horse.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:36 pm

"Yes." Jordan nodded.

Jenna shrugged. "I don't care father. May I have my own horse soon?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:44 pm

"He is okay with a son not inheriting the throne?" Lily asked a bit surprised. "Perhaps giving him a son may improve the status he has with your own."

Chase looked back at her. "I think that's too big a responsibility for you at the moment. "You should be listening to your mothers teachings. You are a princess."

Koda tilted her head. "Daddy, I am princess too!" She squeaked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royalty Among Ancients   Royalty Among Ancients Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royalty Among Ancients
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: