Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Overwhelming Nights

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Overwhelming Nights Empty
PostSubject: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:45 pm

Cece sat in the sand with Isa and Spencer playing with their hair gently while watching over her sons as they played. Now that everything had been built and the other islanders were sent off, everything had become more silent. No one had had the mouths to raise their voices when the emptiness among them lurked.
"James." She called to him.

Jay wondered through the giant hut and exhaled. Without his family there was no need for them to have this much space. He made his way up on a ladder and hopped into what would've been there room. Shaking his head he climbed down and walked off to the forest and climbed as high as he could. "Dawn!" He shouted listening to the echo of his voice and hoping for a response.

Mason stood up with his hands on the wall and tilted his head listening to different sounds. His hearing had been slightly more powerful recently making him turn his head and stare in awe.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Spencer sat calmly and drew in the sand with her finger.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:52 pm

Jett pushed his brother playfully into the sand and ran away laughing hysterically.

James popped his head out of the hut and looked down towards the beach where his family was. "Huh?" he called.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Cece finished tying her daughters hair up then started up on Isa's and kissed their heads affectionately. "Are you two hungry? You want fruits?" She asked. "Can you get some bananas? I'm going to put the girls to bed soon."

Isa babbled a response similar to a 'yes' and plopped down lazily tugging at her sister playfully.

Chase got to his feet and ran after his younger brother. "I'm going to beat you up when I catch you!"

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:57 pm

Spencer frowned and began to cry, she wasn't in the mood to play.

Ashlee watched Mason with a grin and scooped him up to kiss his face all over.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:04 pm

Isa looked at her sister surprised she had begun to cry and joined in.

Cece picked up Spencer and ran a hand through her hair. "Oh baby, are you cranky?" She asked and pulled Isa in as well. "You're gonna have a little snack okay then you're going night night."

Mason giggled and kicked his feet excitedly and flailed his arms.

"Improvement." Benjamin said carelessly laying on his back playing with a stake he had made.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Spencer continued to sob against her mother.

Ashlee ignored Ben and tickled Mason quickly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:15 pm

"I know, I know." Cece said hushing her softly as she rocked the two.

Mason giggled. "Mama!" He squeaked excitedly.

Benjamin got up and looked at Ashlee. "What are we doing Ash? We're not parents we're murderers."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 pm

"We were murderers. But not anymore." Ashlee told him seriously and nuzzled Mason.

Spencer wailed and grasped onto her mother roughly.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:18 pm

"Yeah, hold on." James replied, disappearing back into the hut before bringing her a few bananas. "Eat up cuties."

Jett ran faster until he tripped and ate a mouthful of sand. Immediately he began to cry.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:24 pm

Mason pressed his hands against her cheeks and nuzzled back against her affectionately.

Benjamin tilted his head back and groaned louder. "Fucking what's the difference? Just because we have blind junior over here we can't go 'round cutting peoples necks?" He asked. "Fuck that if and when we get back I will make sure it happens."

Cece flashed a grateful smile over at James before helping the girls eat their bananas. "Look how good it is!" She encouraged and frowned over at Jett as he fell. "Looks like he isn't living up to his name."

Chase giggled a bit at his mothers comment.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:42 pm

James shrugged. "He's just a kid. Come on Jett get up, you're okay."

Jett had stopped crying but continued at his mother's comment.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:45 pm

"Oh Jett come here baby, I'm just teasing you." Cece said reaching her arms out for him. "Let me see if you're okay."

Chase sat down tiredly and looked over at his father.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:59 pm

Jett ran into her arms and pouted. "It's Chase's fault." he whined.

James rolled his eyes and sat in the sand, catching his son's eye. "Why don't you go find a coconut we can toss around?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Cece kissed his head and ruffled his hair playfully. "It's alright baby." She said inspecting his face. "Just a little scratch you'll be okay." She reassured him and smacked his butt. "Go play with your brother and daddy so they don't leave you out. If you're lucky maybe daddy will take you into the woods."

Chase overheard his mother and looked at his father with widened eyes. "We can go into the woods daddy?" He said excitedly.

Isa peered out over her mothers shoulder and reached for her father. She didn't know what her siblings wanted to do but she wanted to be involved too. "Da!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Jett looked at his father excitedly. "Woods! Woods!"

James sighed and stood up. "Alright, come on you two. Isa you have to go to sleep baby I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Ashlee kissed his nose ad ignored Ben again.

Spencer didn't eat the fruit as she wailed.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Isa began to cry against her mothers shoulder as her brothers went off with her father.

Cece finished up trying to feed the two then walked over into the hut and put them in their basket. She didn't feel the need to separate the two from each other while they slept just yet. Gently she began to rock it as it remained suspended in the air by a rope.

Chase  stayed by his fathers side excitedly. "The falling water daddy?" He asked quickly.

Benjamin huffed and glared over at her. "Maybe we shouldn't have had a kid and you woulda still been you. You're all motherly now."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:16 pm

"No shit Sherlock, that's what happens when you have a kid." Ashlee snapped.

Spencer only wailed louder and flung her arms and legs. "Nooo!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 pm

"That's called a waterfall." James corrected, leading them on the path towards it. "But we have to be careful over there because it's slippery, okay?"

"Okay!" Jett replied, trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:24 pm

"Come on baby you're cranky you gotta sleep." Cece told her softly and began to hum to try and put her to sleep.

Benjamin sighed and rolled his eyes then walked over to take Mason from her and held him a bit away from him by the armpits. "I mean look at him."

Isa kicked her feet in irritation  at her sister's loudness.

Chase nodded excitedly. "Waterfall." He repeated slowly and tagged along at his fathers feet.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:27 pm

Spencer began screaming as she sobbed.

Ashlee snatched Mason back and glared at him. "You better start treating him like a son before I disappear and leave you like Dawn and Jacki did."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:31 pm

"You won't leave me, you can't I mean you won't." Benjamin said quickly startled by her threat. "No way I'd follow you wherever you go the only reason I'm alive is because you're here otherwise I would've gone through with a suicide I planned out for when I turned eighteen."

Cece picked her daughter up and began to rock her in her arms. "What is it baby?" She frowned becoming a bit stressed out.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 pm

James stopped at the edge of the pool where the the waterfall fell into, putting his arm out so they knew not to go any closer. "This is where we get our drinking water from." he explained, looking up at the falling water.

Jett marveled up at it.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Ashlee kept her eyes narrowed. "Then treat him right."

Spencer hiccuped as she cried and her face became red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelming Nights   Overwhelming Nights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overwhelming Nights
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next