Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Reaping The Rest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Ethan impatiently paced the ground unsure why he was so nerve wrecked. Perhaps it had been the shared moment between he and Jordan upsetting him. Inhaling quietly he looked over at the waterfall and sat down near it dipping his head beneath the water then looking around everyone. "Christ." He said and kicked a huge rock into the water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:24 pm

Finley snorted. "You're welcome." she told him, taking that as her dismissal.

"You guys grew up in the third, I'd consider you my generation." Drew shrugged, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:37 pm

"Exactly." Diamond nodded and looked around for Ciel. "Where is my sister anyway?"

Koda appeared looking around shocked. "What the hell? Where the hell am I?" She said and began to freak out.

Ethan looked over at Koda and blinked. "She's like a fucking replica of her mother."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:53 am

Finley blinked. "Who's her mother again?"

Drew looked around as well. "Diego?" he suggested, not really remembering much.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:59 am

"Jordan." Ethan responded and looked over at her oddly. "That's your niece. She came as soon as we got off the boat."

"Nah she's mad at him. He bitched when she died because he drove himself into depression and died a few days after her death." Diamond responded.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:01 am

"Ah, the perks of love." Drew sighed sarcastically.

"Oh, right. I forgot." Finley muttered, rubbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:09 am

"I'm sure Jade loves you. You were both young though I mean you're not going to succumb to death as easily as an elderly person if you're young." Diamond said and hugged him.

Koda looked around a bit scared now and brought her knees to her chest burying her face in her arms. "Wake up, wake up, wake up." She begged herself.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:23 am

"True." Drew replied, scratching his head. "I don't even know where Jade is anymore. Or our son."

"Koda?" Finley called out, noticing she was panicking. "It's alright, you're not dreaming."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:27 am

"I can help you with that." Diamond said and slowly spun an orb in the palm of her hand till a old woman painting on a canvas came up. It was obvious she was lonely.

Koda looked up and crawled over to the girl. "Where am I? Who are you and why am I here? Where's my mom and dad? She asked desperately and looked over at Ethan narrowing her eyes. "Why is he here?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:29 am

Drew frowned. "I wish I hadn't died young." he sighed, watching Jade in her elderly years.

Finley rolled her eyes. "I'm your aunt, Finley. This is Ethan, your cousin's father. You're dead. Therefore, you're here."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:33 am

"You never said what happened to you." Diamond said and looked at him a bit sadly.

"I know who he is I just hate him." Koda said getting to her feet and looking at Finley curiously. "Grandpa Alex sure did get around." She suddenly sighed. "Where are my parents?" She repeated. "I knew they died."

Ethan grumbled something and turned away.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:57 am

"How should I know?" Finley asked her oddly.

"I was in a car crash on a highway. Died on impact." Drew explained. "I'm surprised I didn't show up here with any scars or mutations.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:05 am

"Aren't they here? Or- T-They're not in hell right?" Koda asked quickly now scanning the area for her mother and father.

"They're reincarnated." Ethan responded. "Gone."

Diamond frowned. "Let's see the reaction to that." She quickly spun the orb faster and looked at the scene where a few nurses desperately trying to restrain a distraught and screaming Jade, as the other few attempted to resuscitate him. "This is almost painful to watch."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Finley frowned. "If hell existed I'm sure we'd all be there."

Drew looked away once watching for a few seconds. "I didn't need to see that."

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:31 pm

"Hell exists alright. It only happens if you disregard the rules here it will be the next place you go." Anthony warned before disappearing once more.

Koda sighed. "I don't even remember how I died." She said sadly.

Diamond spun a bit faster till Jade was weeping on Drew's chest begging him to wake up. She spun it again up to where she and a little girl and boy were playing before sitting them down to explain to them what had happened to their food. "Looks like you had two buddy."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:55 am

Finley glared at her uncle as he appeared. She never did forgive him for what he did to her and her friends on the cruise. "Me niether." she told Koda.

Drew blinked. "Two kids?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 am

"It's not fair." Koda said and glared at the waterfall angrily. "I want my sister. If I can't have my parent I at least want her."

"Yeah a son and a daughter." Diamond responded and pointed to the orb.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 2:00 pm

"Well you'll just have to wait until she dies." Finley replied, annoyed with her niece. She looked at Ethan and huffed, getting out of the lake and wrapping a towel around herself.

Drew looked surprised. "I didn't know I had a daughter."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:48 pm

"She was conceived before you died." Diamond responded, and yawned then looked over at Koda throwing a tantrum. What else was new? Koda had always been one for pissing everyone off.

Koda began to kick up the ground and squealed till she was on the ground. "I hate this place!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:15 pm

Drew followed her gaze to his cousin. He had never gotten along with her. "Oh god she's finally arrived."

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 pm

"Yeah I wouldn't try anything with her anytime soon." Diamond admitted. "Give it less than two years and she'll swear she runs this place."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:09 pm

Ciel appeared behind Koda. "Surprise, bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Koda swept her hand over her face. "Somebody please tell me that isn't who I think it is. Can I buy her a first class ticket to the under world or is that like illegal here ?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:19 pm

"I know you loveeee me." Ciel grinned and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:23 pm

"Aristos! No wait it's Aristos right? No last time I remember I think it was Diego. Diego ! Come control your thing before I do!" Koda called with a grumble. "Oh god that means your whore of a sister is here."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:30 pm

"You're so silly." Ciel grinned and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaping The Rest
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next