Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Reaping The Rest

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:23 am

Ethan impatiently paced the ground unsure why he was so nerve wrecked. Perhaps it had been the shared moment between he and Jordan upsetting him. Inhaling quietly he looked over at the waterfall and sat down near it dipping his head beneath the water then looking around everyone. "Christ." He said and kicked a huge rock into the water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:29 am

Finley frowned as a rock suddenly smashed into the ground beside her. Swimming to the surface, she looked at Ethan oddly. "You almost hit me." she said blankly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:31 am

"Sorry." Ethan responded and laid on his back staring up. "Just don't know what's up lately. Thought I was here alone." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:40 am

"Well you're not." Finley responded, surprised by her own snarky tone.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:45 am

Ethan laid flat on his belly on the rock and his eyes drooped. "I was there was some type of potion Finley. To make me forget her completely, and I would have never bailed on us."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:47 am

Finley rolled her eyes at him. "Don't lie to yourself Ethan, you never cared about me. Or Drew." she added.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:51 am

Ethan looked at her discontented. "If I wasn't trying to sabotage her life everyday, you would have noticed." He said quietly. "Admit it you knew there was times where you saw I tried to leave her behind."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:53 am

Finley nodded along halfheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:55 am

"And I don't know how, I want to know how but there's nothing anyone could do to teach me." Ethan sighed.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:59 am

"Maybe if you opened up your eyes, you would realize that you're not the only one who was never loved in return." Finley snapped, turning to swim away with flare.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:03 am

"They can sure handle it better than I can." Ethan admitted looking over at her. Was it herself she was talking about? Could this be directed toward Liam or himself?
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 am

"Obviously." Finley grumbled beneath her breath, lowering her head back under the water to return to her place at the bottom of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:30 am

Ethan sat up and edged toward the water looking over at her gently. "Finley."

Diamond sighed and looked around. "Damnit, Andy when are you going to be here?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:37 am

Finley looked up at him from the depths but didn't surface.

Drew sat down beside Diamond and yawned. "I was thinking the same thing. I'm kind of missing my best friend."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:41 am

"And I'm missing my ex, God I would fuck her so hard if she were here." Diamond admitted and brought her hand over her mouth. "Oh goodness, please forgive me for saying that." She said quickly. "That was so rude." She shook her head.

Ethan looked away. "I'm really sorry."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:50 am

Finley popped up in front of him. "For what?" she asked, confused.

Drew laughed loudly. "I'll make sure I tell her that as soon as she gets here."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:54 am

Diamond rubbed the back of her neck. "Maybe my sisters are right I should learn how to keep my mouth shut." She grumbled.

"Everything I put you through, I was never really thinking rationally but I hope Im thinking rationally enough to tell you I'm sorry and sincerely mean it because I do with ever inch of my heart." Ethan responded and leaned over to hug her. Being this kind definitely warmed him, it made up for the anxiety and all the acts of aggression and hatred.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:04 am

"Aw, come on. It was funny." Drew assured her, smiling.

Finley sighed and returned the hug. "It's alright." she told him. "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't of had the best thing in my life, so I guess I should thank you for your kind donation of sperm."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:10 am

Diamond only gave him a small smile and pat his back. "You're great Drew." She told him affectionately.

Ethan looked at her with a sudden smirk. "You might find this hard to believe but I do love my son, and I think he's a better man than I'll ever be." He said and glanced over at him. "He's got a good head on his shoulders, he's handsome, and responsible, and everything I could've asked for. I do love Logan too, he probably hates me more than Drew."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:16 am

"Drew doesn't hate you." Finley replied, looking at their son as well. "He's too kind for that. I don't think Logan hates you either, not even I hate my parents anymore."

"You're not too bad yourself." Drew returned, laying back in the grass. "What happened with you two anyway?" he asked, referring to her and Andy.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:25 am

"I'll try to spend a little time with him soon, he deserves it." Ethan explained and exhaled through his nose. "What I did to him is worse, I was abusive at points I was fucked up."

"I messed up, I mean I fell in love with my nieces man." Diamond frowned. "It was a mistake because he always loved Koda way more than I could ever try to match myself up too."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:33 am

"I know." Finley replied with ease. Although she had hated seeing her son come home from his father's with the occasional bruise, she'd had a lot of time to think about it. Ethan had been pretty fucked up.

"Wow, talk about family drama." Drew chuckled. "At least you admit your mistake."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:41 am

"If your open about your mistakes they don't hurt as much as you think they do." Diamond answered.

"I deserved to die by his bullet." Ethan told her seriously. "Chase let me do the worst things to her and never once did he seek to kill me, but when she became his wife after a few years it was like he was going to go to hell and back for her if she asked." He suddenly pulled up an orb and looked at Chase. "He's always going to be better than I am."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:51 am

"Mind telling Ethan that?" Drew joked, though deep down he was quite serious. All his father did was moan about Jordan.

"Maybe because he finally grew a pair and loved her." Finley explained, looking at the baby Chase. "Don't compare yourself to people, Ethan."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:00 am

"They died together and went back together." Ethan said a bit in awe as he stared down at the orb. "I begged her to get with me again but she told me that she'd never settle for better only Chase." He allowed the orb to disperse. "I think I'll be okay now Finley." He grinned a bit.

"He'll figure out in time, besides I might be part of second generation but Ciel and I are probably the youngest ones." Diamond giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reaping The Rest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaping The Rest   Reaping The Rest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaping The Rest
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next