Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Dusting The Memories

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

After a year things had managed to drastically fall around everyone. Benjamin himself had been watching cautiously but while everyone lost their heads he had managed to build a fortress out of his home. His roof was where he was the eye in the sky, his home, well the one he and Ashlee's shared was now the only sanctuary. Of course he wasn't the only one with the idea of a homey fortress, Jay had mimicked his actions as did a few others but some of their plans had not gone all well. A good example was Alex. The tough guy couldn't even manage to keep his girl and daughters safe. He had to save their asses, something he almost regretted doing, then offer them sanctuary in his own home. He didn't mind him around for bait though.
Others like James who just stuck around was fine with him. He was his best friend anyway.
For a murderer, the walkers were a joke. Those who had once never drove a knife through a body were now doing it daily simply for survival. Despite it being overrated he still enjoyed his time out. He walked down stairs and into his room to glance over at the crib where his one week old son rested. Things were getting tough with the supplies running low nearby. He needed a scavenger hunt for more supplies and soon.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:07 am

Blair drove slowly through the forest carefully dodging the trees. Noticing a large group of limping figures and three obviously live ones, she pulled over and rolled down the window. "Get in losers, we're going shopping!" She called over to them.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:11 am

Dawn shook her head and tossed Genie down to him, then Emery.

Ashlee held Mason close as she followed him closely.

"No." Seth grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 am

Cece looked over at Dustin then James blankly then back at the person before grabbing Chase and getting in. She wasn't sure who this was but they had a car. A way out. "I'm Cece."

Thomas narrowed his eyes and grasped onto his hand and jerked him up. "Come on man. Let's go." He said quickly. "Let's go Seth, please I'm not leaving you behind."

Benjamin quickly got into the car and waited for Ashlee before speeding off. He glanced over at Mason noticing a wound on his arm. "He's bit."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 am

Ashlee glared at him before taking her son's arm in her hand. "It's just a scratch."

"Get off." Seth hissed and pushed him away.

Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:27 am

Blair gave a small wave in greeting, "I'm Blair." She waited until everyone one was in the car before speeding off toward the Cul De Sac to scout for more survivors.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:33 am

"Look again!" Benjamin said sharply glancing over at his son hoping that she was right.

Thomas narrowed his eyes and pulled him again. "I'm not leaving you." He snapped. "Look you're mom and dad are gone already, there's nothing you can do about Tyson." He said quickly. "But I'm still here and I need you." He glanced over at the door where the thudding became louder.

"What made you come by here?" Cece asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 am

"Joy ride in my parent's car," Blair replied, "and the walker population needs to be mowed down."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 am

Cece blinked and smirked a bit. "You're not that bad." She grinned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:42 am

"It's a scratch!" Ashlee snapped, looking it over carefully.

"Get out and let me die alone!" Seth shouted and shoved him again.

Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 am

"I try," Blair said and chuckled a bit, keeping her main focus on the path ahead. "So why were you in the forest of all places? There's not a whole lot of resources out there."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 12:48 am

Benjamin zoomed off and pulled over on the side of the road and leaned over to inspect Mason who was still wailing. "Don't lie to me." He murmured. "If you can't do it, I can."

Mason grasped onto his mother while wearing with his eyes shut.

Thomas grasped onto his hand tightly and looked him in the eye. "Seth..."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:08 am

"I'm not lying!" Ashlee growled immediately.

Seth tugged his hand back and shoved him once more. "Just go dude.""
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:13 am

"I love you." Thomas said quietly.

Benjamin snatched Mason from her arms and gazed down at him inspecting him curious. It had only been a scratch but what if it infected him. "We don't know what a scratch can do." He said quietly gazing down at his son.

Mason flailed his arms and cried louder.

"Jaqueline, keep up." Alex said and hopped into a car beginning to hot wire it.

Cece sighed. "It's really bad back on our street, hundreds of them I think you live there too." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:16 am

Blair nodded and motioned toward the backseat , keeping the other hand wrapped firmly around the steering wheel. "Hence the car. I figure I better help the neighbors get somewhere safe while I'm having my fun."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 am

"You know if the mall isn't overrun it might actually be a good place to stay." Cece leaned over and turned on the radio trying to get a message out of it.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:35 am

James sat in the back beside Dustin, glaring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:56 am

Cece narrowed her eyes slightly as she listened in on the radio. "Attention all survivors we broadcast the message live to you to inform you that down by Elemental Bay there is a ship heading south from the area where there is known to be sanctuary, again..." She glanced back at them. "Sanctuary." She repeated.

"Yeah sanctuary means rules. I haven't listened to rules since my mom died and my dad hasn't givena shit about me since I was five." Dustin grunted.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:03 am

James shrugged. "I think we should go."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:07 am

"Blair take us there please." Cece said gently then looked at Chase who was babbling and moving around.

Dustin turned his head away and buried his face in his arm.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:08 am

"You'll survive." James assured him, patting Dustin's arm.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:17 am

Dustin grinned a bit. "Uh huh." He responded and shut his eyes. Wherever he went. He didn't care. At this point nothing really mattered but hey maybe he might be of some use one day.v

After about an hour or so of driving it didn't take long for them to find the dock that sustained a decent amount of people. "This is great." Cece smiled excitedly.

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 am

James put his arm around her and looked at everyone cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:26 am

Kitty ran over to the group and grinned before hugging Blair then James. "You guys made it!" She said excitedly. She looked over at Dustin and shrunk away a bit. "Oh hi Dustin." She smirked again. "There's so many cool people here it's like high school all over again."

Dustin huffed and looked away crossing his arms. "High school was suicide then it'll be suicide now."

Cece shrugged. "Why not though?" She asked and held Chase firmly to her.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:32 am

James laughed a bit. "Well thank god I didn't go to high school with you lot."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:38 am

"It wasn't that bad." Kitty shrugged. "Dustin never came to school with us either. You know it's good to make good out of a bad situation." She suggested. "I wonder if Ben, Mason, and Ashlee are dead. Jacki, Alex and the girls."

Cece crossed her arms. "Honestly high school was about surviving a jungle of wild animals we call teenagers. Some of us aren't even grown up yet either. Oh look. Tiffany." She said spotting someone she knew. "This might just be on the time of my life." She mentioned sarcastically and walked forward up to the boat to venture in.

"They're not dead I can assure you of that but they will be once they bomb this deadshed." Dustin grunted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusting The Memories   Dusting The Memories - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusting The Memories
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15