Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Reckless Qualities

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:40 am

First topic message reminder :

Benjamin stood in the basement with a grin on his expression. In front of him was a male with dark hair that he had just collected a few hours ago. He often did most of his work with his partner Ashlee now. Often taking turns, now being hers. He took a seat and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He was now sixteen years old and still all trails to where murders were taking place were cold. No one ever suspected two juniors in high school to be capable of such massacre. He widened his mouth in a yawn. "I picked up a few movies so after this we can watch. A scary movie with sex." He called to her. Still never having  done anything like that he saw no point but if his companion enjoyed watching it, he had no complaints, in the end they both ended up getting new ideas for their work so it was a win win situation. He had to say, his loneliness had been cut to the minimum with his friendship of a year. He grabbed his knife and trailed it over the man's arm letting the blood trickle. "I'm sure Ashlee will be nice. I mean, I personally think I'm worse when it comes to torture but I guess it's just a matter off opinion." He spoke to the man. "She's not my girlfriend or anything," He eyed the stairs cautiously to make sure she wasn't listening. "but do you have any suggestions?" He watched as the man shook his head rapidly. "Too bad, I could've used the advice."

Jay laid down on his stomach staring at the headboard. Something felt strange to him. Off, it made him feel distant and uneasy. He wasn't sure but he wasn't in the mood for his kids at the moment. He was extremely stressed out. That was it.  He pressed his face up against the pillow and clutched onto it tightly.

Alex  sat outside on the stairs rubbing his face tiredly as he stared at the street.  It was sunny out and he was a bit content.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 am

"Well I wasn't going to wait forever." Ashlee hissed and kicked him off, holding her neck gently.

"Yeah, but it's not the same." Jacki sighed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:44 am

"Burn in hell." Benjamin sneered and walked out slamming the door behind him. He felt a pain his throat and he threw his hands on his head  and began to hyperventilate.

"It is."  Alex told her.  "Or it can be."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:49 am

Ashlee glared after him and stomped back down to finish her work with the dead body, taking her anger out on the poor thing.

"Doubt it." Jacki grunted.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:52 am

Benjamin darted toward his tree house and wrapped himself up in a blanket and laid on the cold wood floor. He felt betrayed. He wasn't sure why he felt such way but he did.

"Why?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:54 am

"I dunno, I just do." Jacki shrugged,

After about an hour of being alone and angry Ashlee finally walked outside to go find Ben. Making her way up to his treehouse she frowned. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:01 am

Alex only shrugged.

Benjamin only scowled at her. The only thing that brought comfort to him was of course blood and he had no intention on going out to find a victim right now. He had cut his arm in a few large, deep, gashes and played with the red liquid for a while. It wasn't just small ones a normal depressed teenager would do.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:03 am

Ashlee sighed and shook her head. "I'm sorry." She told him and scowled at his cuts, snatching up his arm and bringing it to her mouth to lick the blood off him. She had a thing for blood. "Why'd you do that?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:07 am

"Don't touch me." Ben said pulling his arm away and put it on the floor again. The pain didn't really bothered him. It was more a distraction. "I'll work on my own. I don't need your help." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:08 am

"What else do you want me to say Ben? I apologized already and besides, you never even showed an interest before." Ashlee grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:11 am

"I thought I didn't have to for you to know!" Benjamin snapped as he sat up abruptly the tension making his wounds ooze again. "What? I don't care about you." He said and pushed her away from him with a force.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:14 am

Ashlee felt herself oddly turned on by his forcefulness and slapped him across the face. "You should have just been a man and done something about it then. I can't just guess how you feel all the time!"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:17 am

Benjamin sat there as if trying to distinguish whether he had dreamt that slap or whether it was reality. Though within only a few seconds he was on top of her with his hands around her neck tightly, and hit her head against the floor once aggressively and leaned down to make eye contact. "I'm not a whore."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 am

Ashley only flinched as his hands went around her neck, the wound he had caused there earlier began too bleed once again as she sputtered and gasped for breath. Strangely enough she was still pretty turned on by his actions. "Yeah....well, at least I'm not too pussy to do it..." She rasped as she tried to get air.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:28 am

Benjamin let her go. "It's my body I do what I want with it." He snarled at her and picked up the knife, and looked between them. "I'd rather be a pussy then." He could tell she was feeling frisky though he paid no mind to it. "I'd have to be dead before I fucked you."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:30 am

"Fine, have it your way." Ashlee snarled at him and climbed back down, stomping off back to the house where she could hop into the shower and clean the blood and dirt off her body. It was also a safe place for her to cry in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:33 am

Benjamin watched her go and threw the knife up and down catching it by the handle each time. It wasn't long before he had darted over off only to return with a victim. He quickly dragged her into the tree house and began to trace the knife over her arms and legs as he deep as he could go while trying to keep her alive.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:35 am

Ashlee got out of the shower and began to pack up her things. She'd grown too attached and now she needed to get away.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:38 am

Benjamin soon began to stab the female violently. He should have never trust her. From the moment she had offered help, the right thing to do should had been to turn his back and go about their own business. Now what?
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:40 am

Ashlee walked out the front door and down the street, unsure whee to go from here.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:45 am

Ben panted heavily and ran out of the tree house heading over to Ashlee's home only to find her packed up. No. He'd kill her before she tried to leave him like this. He quickly grabbed a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:47 am

"Get off." Ashlee hissed and peeled herself away. "It's done. You don't want me. I don't want you."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:48 am

"I want to kill you." Ben said immediately and lunged at her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:50 am

Ashlee dipped to the side and out of his way. "Yeah well, I wanted you to show me a good time so it looks like neither of us are getting what we wanted."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:51 am

Ben swiped again this time just slashing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 5:52 am

Ashlee blinked and held her stomach, the corners of her mouth twisting into a smile. "The neighbors are bound to see us." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reckless Qualities
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next