Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Reckless Qualities

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:40 am

Benjamin stood in the basement with a grin on his expression. In front of him was a male with dark hair that he had just collected a few hours ago. He often did most of his work with his partner Ashlee now. Often taking turns, now being hers. He took a seat and rubbed his eyes tiredly. He was now sixteen years old and still all trails to where murders were taking place were cold. No one ever suspected two juniors in high school to be capable of such massacre. He widened his mouth in a yawn. "I picked up a few movies so after this we can watch. A scary movie with sex." He called to her. Still never having  done anything like that he saw no point but if his companion enjoyed watching it, he had no complaints, in the end they both ended up getting new ideas for their work so it was a win win situation. He had to say, his loneliness had been cut to the minimum with his friendship of a year. He grabbed his knife and trailed it over the man's arm letting the blood trickle. "I'm sure Ashlee will be nice. I mean, I personally think I'm worse when it comes to torture but I guess it's just a matter off opinion." He spoke to the man. "She's not my girlfriend or anything," He eyed the stairs cautiously to make sure she wasn't listening. "but do you have any suggestions?" He watched as the man shook his head rapidly. "Too bad, I could've used the advice."

Jay laid down on his stomach staring at the headboard. Something felt strange to him. Off, it made him feel distant and uneasy. He wasn't sure but he wasn't in the mood for his kids at the moment. He was extremely stressed out. That was it.  He pressed his face up against the pillow and clutched onto it tightly.

Alex  sat outside on the stairs rubbing his face tiredly as he stared at the street.  It was sunny out and he was a bit content.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:50 am

Ashlee came skipping down the stairs and looked at the man with a grin. In her mouth she had a magic marker between her teeth. "This could be fun." She grinned, finding she always got off on this kind of thing. Scooting over she frowned at the line of blood that Ben had left on these victim and huffed. "Come on Ben, it's my turn you know!" She whined and licked the blood off of him. Slowly she uncapped the magic marker and began to put small lines over the places where new bones began and started. Once she had finished she pulled out her knife and patted her head. "Well, we're about to get close." She told him and began to saw at his big toe. "The toe bones connected to the foot bone..." She began to sing as she worked.

"What are you doing?" Dawn asked him curiously.

Jacki came outside and huffed. "You better come help me with her."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:57 am

"I will. I'm just relaxing." Alex said glancing over at her then back onto the sky looking at it curiously.

Jay only grumbled something and remained where he was.

"Why do you always do the same thing?" Ben complained and crossed his arms. "Seriously it takes forever and there's no fun it I always fall asleep before you finish." He grumbled, and walked over to slide the knife over her skin gently though making sure not to cut her while grinning.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:05 am

"Because it's my favorite way." Ashlee shrugged and frowned as the boy had already gone into shock and died, having only made it up to his knee. "Dang it." She sighed but grinned as she felt the knife against her skin.

Dawn rolled her eyes and hit him with her pillow.

Jacki sat down beside him and sighed. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:11 am

James appeared in the room and leaned against the wall. "Congratulations, you're dead." he told the man, waving his hand. "Goodbye now."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:12 am

"Aw that's too bad." Benjamin commented as he watched the victim die before them and  shrugged trailing his fingers up and down her thighs curiously before letting go and throwing the knife onto the couch and made his way upstairs. "I'm just going to start the movie." He said and began to watch throwing a hand in his pants, not to masterbate but just because he wanted too.

Jay turned over and looked at her. "What?" He asked.

Alex looked at her curiously finding it odd that she was apologizing to him. "For what?" He asked.

The boy looked at the guy a bit freaked before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
James

James

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:14 am

James rolled his eyes and made himself visible to Ashlee. "Honestly, you two need to find a new hobby. You're making things crowded up there." he scowled.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:18 am

Ashlee closed her eyes at his touch and frowned as he walked away. Following him upstairs she picked up his knife on the way. "What was all that?" She asked and sat on his lap to trail the blade over his stomach. "Not cool dude." She said and ignored James's presence.

"Get up." She whined.

"That any of this happened. I know you didn't ask for it." Jacki murmured.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:23 am

Benjamin opened his eyes as Ashlee sat on his lap he only laid back completely and pulled his hand out of his pants. "What?" He asked curiously honestly confused as to what she meant. He stared at the knife then back at her.

"I'm stressed." Jay muttered.

"I guess it's my fault." Alex said then looked at her. "Believe me, I don't mind though."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:28 am

"You can't just touch me like that and walk away." Ashlee grunted. "It's not cool dude." She pointed out and got off him, setting the knife in his lp to sit down. "What movie is it?" She asked, settling in beside him.

"About what?" Dawn asked while raising a brow.

"Good." Jacki said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:34 am

"You didn't even finish doing your job." Ben scolded a bit and then looked at her oddly. "Why not? I thought you didn't mind touch?" He asked before turning to grab the case of the movie and gave it to her. "Just heard some kids from school says it has a lot of sex and gore so I figured why not, you might like it." He said easily.

"Everything." Jay answered. "It's been the same damn thing for six years."

Alex slowly brought his hand to hers, wondering if she'd actually allow it.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:46 am

"Because Ben, even if I am in to touch you can't just turn people on and not finish." She explained to him and sighed. "Alright here, put it into the tv." She said and handed it back.

"What do you mean?" Dawn asked slowly.

Jacki gave him an odd look but didn't move her hand.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:51 am

Benjamin got up and put the DVD in before walking over back to the bed and began to watch.

"I don't know the family everything." Jay growled.

Alex looked over at her and let go.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:58 am

"I don't understand..." Dawn said slowly.

Jacki tilted her head. "Why'd ya let go?"

Ashlee put her hands behind her head and watched the screen boredly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:02 am

"I don't know." Jay responded and threw a blanket over his head.

Alex only shrugged. "You were weirded out."

As things grow lustful after fifteen minutes in to the movie Ben began to fidget. He wasn't really sure how to act when these scenes came up.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:06 am

Dawn shook her head and walked out.

"Don't be such a pussy." Jacki groaned and took his hand.

"What's your problem?" Ashlee asked and raised a brow at his fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:09 am

Alex huffed and squeezed her hand. "I'm not a pussy." He told her.

Benjamin grimaced. "I don't know. Scenes like this make me feel weird." He responded and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:10 am

"Yes you are." Jacki smirked.

Ashlee smirked. "So you can kill people in cold blood, but if things get a little steamy in the fictional or real world you wig out?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:16 am

"I'm a killer not a sex-er person." Benjamin responded and looked over at her. "I mean, what's so great about it?" He asked.

Alex grunted. "I'll prove it to you one day or another."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:17 am

"It feels awesome." Ashlee shrugged. "Go out and try it." She suggested.

"Alright, whatever you say." Jacki smirked and turned her gaze down the street.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:21 am

"I don't rape strangers, nor do I bond with people." Benjamin responded her. "Besides, how would you know?"

Alex returned the smirk and set his gaze down the street at the basketball hoop he had often played with. The only three that remained ever playing, Tyrese, Seth, and Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:25 am

"You don't have to rape anyone or bond with anyone. Prostitutes are the best." Ashlee pointed out. "How would I not know? After all I'm the one who likes touch remember?" She smirked at him.

Jacki followed his gaze and sighed. "It's so empty now."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:28 am

"It's what happens when we grow up." Alex responded quietly.

Benjamin blinked in realization and suddenly grew angry grabbing his knife and putting it up to her neck after getting on top of her as he glared at her and snarled. "You were with another person in that way!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:31 am

Ashlee glared up at him unfazed. "Why do you care?" She snarled back at him, though the twisted part of her found this all to be kind of hot.

"Yeah well it sucks." Jacki sighed.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:36 am

"Because you were supposed to wait for me!" Ben snapped and slit her neck. Though he made sure not to go too far in just enough to draw a little blood. He needed her far too much to just kill her so easily.

"Think so? It could happen again with out kids." Alex answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reckless Qualities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckless Qualities   Reckless Qualities Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reckless Qualities
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next