Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Falling Through Stars

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Finally land!" Alex grinned as he leaned on the reeling looking down at the sand where they had docked out. "Hell yeah!" He quickly made his way down with his back pack and looked at the houses. They were already aware of where they'd be living and who'd be living with who. Fortunately there were enough houses to leave some open. He still couldn't believe Percy had pulled some strings just for Jay and Dawn to get their own home. Ridiculous at sixteen and fifteen but hey whatever floated their boat. He still enjoyed living with his mother father, and sister.

Jay looked at Dawn and helped her up and began to help her off the boat. He couldn't believe how big her belly had gotten it actually scared him. She could barely stand on her own now. "Let me know when you're tired."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 pm

Ashlee pushed him back a bit so she could jump down to her feet. "Because you idiot, the more bodies you leave behind the faster they find us." She pointed out and pointed to the flames. "When those die down pick up the bones and follow me." She said seriously.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:53 pm

"So I collect people when they die?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:54 pm

"Yeah basically. But you can also go into any time, and into any universe." Sarah said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:56 pm

Benjamin whipped around slashing her forearm aggressively with his knife. "How do I know you're not trying to turn me into the slammer?" He growled. "Why shouldn't I slit your throat as we speak?"

Anthony looked down at the two kids a bit amused.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 11:57 pm

James looked at her for a moment and tilted his head. "You killed me." he said suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:00 am

Ashlee only grinned as he slashed her arm. "Sweet cheeks, If I wanted to do that there would be a bunch of patrol cars surrounding you this very second. Probably the SWAT team too." She said and licked the blood that dripped from the wound. "I'll show you my stash if you want." She offered.

"Well yeah, sorry about that...see this is my husband and we've been apart for fifty years. It's a long story but to be together I kind of had to kill you." Sarah shrugged.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:04 am

"You took my life, so you could be with him?" James repeated, looking at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:07 am

Anthony only stood still distracted by Ashlee and Ben's conversing. It was amusing to see the two young murders interact. They were both probably having the same thoughts.

Benjamin slowly shoved the knife into his pocket. He wore extremely baggy pants for pocket space and it worked out well. Watching as she licked the blood he blinked finding that somewhat attractive though he remained suspicious of her intentions. As the fire died down and a majority of the bones only remained, he grabbed a trash bag and threw the bones inside and eyed her. It was code not to trust another person within his own because of the risk he was taking. And to think about it really most murderers preferred solitude much like himself. Hell what was the worst that could happen with trusting her? With two pills of cyanide in his pocket, he could ease his way out of any situation with suicide.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:15 am

"Uh...yeah." Sarah said awkwardly.

Ashlee ran a hand through her hair as she waited, the boy seemed to think a lot less about how to hide things and have a lot more impulsive thoughts. What an idiot. Taking the trash bage from him once he was done she flung it over her back and walked out of the woods and down the street nonchalantly. Tuning into a bright neighborhood she stopped at her house and waved to her neighbor who was waving from their porch. "He thinks I'm into rough kinky sex." She explained. "It's how I hide the screaming." She winked and led him down to the basement where she had already had two full skeletons laying out on the floor. "Each bone is from a different person." She shrugged, pulling out the head of the girl he had just killed. "Mind if I use this?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:17 am

James narrowed his eyes at her and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 am

Ben looked at her oddly as she had taken the back to walk along so openly in public with a black bag as if it wasn't suspicious. Before coming out of the woods he took off his white sweater and held it beneath his arm inside out. He settled his gaze on the neighbor and rolled his eyes. "How long till you think he has his own suspicions and off with him?" He asked as he trailed along into her basement where he noticed the skulls. He trailed his hand along the smooth surface of it a bit surprised with the texture. It was obvious she'd rather learn from the murder along with enjoying it as well. She had had to have some type of back story as to why she had begun this. "Keep it but give me credit." He said and looked around then tossed his sweater to her. "Take off the blood."

Anthony slowly began to spin Sarah till she had gained pure white wings. "I have a bad feeling about James."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:25 am

"He's already called the cops on me. I'm a master of disguise." Ashlee shrugged and set the skull down to begin a new body after cleaning off the blood and throwing him back the sweater. "Still think I'm going to turn you in?" She mocked and licked more of the blood from her arm.

"Well, Brook can stop him if he goes nuts. Or you." Sarah pointed out and immediately jumped into his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 am

Anthony looked at her amused and held her close to him. "It's not that easy the Angel of Death has much more power than an angel." He responded.

"No." Ben admitted sternly. "But I don't want you watching me do my work again. It's called privacy have you heard of it?" He asked and gazed at the wound he had left on her arm, and traced his thumb over it longingly. For some reason blood just gave him a thrill nothing else had. Then again being a virgin, he couldn't say that was the complete truth. He didn't want to do it anyway. Too much touch.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:37 am

"Privacy?" Ashlee laughed. "Oh please, like you know the meaning. I know exactly what you do before each kill. It's the same as me." She purred and walked around behind him to sit on the counter and cross her legs. "You practice in your head how you'll make the kill. Every, Detail. then you go and find the victim, you have to choose carefully because not everyone is an easy target. Once chosen you watch them, learn their habits and schedule, picking the perfect time to intrude yourself into their life. Get them to trust you and BAM! Lead them to their death." She sighed, enjoying the fantasy herself.

"We can worry about that later." Sarah murmured and planted one on him quickly. "I've missed you so much."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:42 am

"You were right up until the last sentences. The difference between you and I is that I won't learn every factor about them, nor would I try to have sex with them if that's what you were implying about kinky sex earlier." Benjamin explained and watched as she began to dream about the murder. He threw his hands in his pockets and pursed his lips. "Yesterday, some guy decided to punch me across the face at school." He suddenly looked over at her and narrowed his eyes. "You're in one of my classes, that's where I remember you. You saw him do it to."

Anthony nuzzled against her affectionately. "I've missed you too. Do you want to go back up now? You can see everyone. If you care for them."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:48 am

"Um no, they think the screaming is kinky sex. The screaming is definitely me removing each bone one by one." She shrugged. "And so what if I did?"

Sarah shook her head and frowned. "No I want to spend time with you."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 12:57 am

"Having sex with those you are about to murder is repulsive." Benjamin responded. "Human touch is too strong and it makes me feel weird in all honesty." Ben said not minding her comment about the removal of bones. He took a seat and looked at her curiously. "That boy is my next murder." He responded.

Anthony threw her onto the bed and slowly got on top of her once he disappeared off into his former home.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:15 am

Ashlee yawned. "Everyone's going to know it was you. You can't be involved with them personally or have any form of public issues with them." She said. "Gee, are you an amateur or something?" She asked.

Sarah smiled up at him and kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:19 am

"No one would expect it unless I disappeared." Ben responded and glared at her. "He deserves to die." He suddenly snapped then grinned. "Or his mother." He said thoughtfully and gaze at her. "Perfect..." He chuckled.

Anthony slowly gave a wave of his hand so that they were both laying without clothing.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:29 am

Ashlee grinned. "Or his baby sister."

Sarah chuckled and ran her hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:31 am

"Both sounds just about entertaining." Benjamin responded and gazed at her. He might not mind having her around. He smirked and crossed his arms. This companionship might be much enjoyed.

Anthony slid himself into her body and slowly began to thrust pressing his face against her neck affectionately having missed her more mentally than physically.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:39 am

Sarah moaned gently and hugged him tightly as she tilted her head back.

Ashlee clapped her hands. "Can I at least have one bone from each when you're done?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:45 am

"I don't care." Ben admitted and tilted his head up to look at the ceiling. "Everyone has their story why did you start?" He asked setting his gaze on hers.

Anthony increased his speed still nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:50 am

"Why did you?" Ashlee returned quickly.

Sarah whimpered louder and kissed the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 am

Ben looked at her with pure silence. "I didn't have a bad life or anything, I have a mom, a dad, two brothers, a home, few friends that are more like family, but somewhere at school, there's just me. Solitude, and my mind." He swallowed. "For some reason I just get these thoughts... 'What if?'" He quoted. "'What if I just gauged out their eye with this pencil right now?' 'What if they disappeared?'" He only threw his head back and smirked. "But it wasn't those thoughts that got to me. It was one night where I was playing with a bunch of friends, I guess they never really liked me but they took a joke too far. They dared me to go into the woods, that I was too pussy to do it. I wasn't I went in to prove them wrong, about a half hour in I start to hear footsteps. I was too far in to just run, I guess I was just... not afraid. It didn't take long for them to catch up and I heard someone over my shoulder. I know he didn't trip for a fact but he drove the knife into my shoulder." He took off his shirt and pointed to a scar. "Then him and my other so called friends only laughed it wasn't until I got him sobbing to my mother that I decided I'd take care of them one by one so that's what I did but each time it was a whole new thrill or experience I loved, I loved the blood it was warm and soothing." He explained with a bright icy gaze now.

Anthony thrust into her body harder and grunted quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling Through Stars
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next