Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Falling Through Stars

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Falling Through Stars Empty
PostSubject: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:41 pm

"Finally land!" Alex grinned as he leaned on the reeling looking down at the sand where they had docked out. "Hell yeah!" He quickly made his way down with his back pack and looked at the houses. They were already aware of where they'd be living and who'd be living with who. Fortunately there were enough houses to leave some open. He still couldn't believe Percy had pulled some strings just for Jay and Dawn to get their own home. Ridiculous at sixteen and fifteen but hey whatever floated their boat. He still enjoyed living with his mother father, and sister.

Jay looked at Dawn and helped her up and began to help her off the boat. He couldn't believe how big her belly had gotten it actually scared him. She could barely stand on her own now. "Let me know when you're tired."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Jacki watched as Elliot began to dance around and fist pump the air. Shaking her head she walked over to Alex. "How are you?" She asked her friend gently and looked out at the land.

Dawn nodded to Jay slowly as she walked off the boat, leaning against him for support.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 pm

"Great now that I'm out." Alex answered and stuck close to his parents. "So we got houses near each other so I guess we're pretty good off." He said with a bright smile. "But we're camping out here tonight they said because the bus's to bring us there haven't arrived.

Jay helped her sit down once on the sand then began to put up their tent near them.

Kitty went and sat down near her sister. "Hi." She greeted quietly staring at her stomach. She couldn't be seen talking to Dawn so often in front of their father without him becoming angry with her as well. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:06 pm

"Cool." Jacki nodded and looked around. "Do you think they will be nice places?"

Dawn looked at her sister and sighed "Fine, no thanks to the family." She murmured, a bit annoyed that her sister would rather ignore her for a while than make her dad angry.

Jane walked over to her daughters and kissed their heads gently.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:23 pm

"Sure why not?" Alex grinned. "I mean it's really hot here but it's cool."

"I'm sorry Dawn." Kitty said sadly and looked up at her mother for help on this. "Has Jay been helping you out?"

Jay glanced over at Kitty and Jane a bit cautious of their presence. He didn't want Dawn to get upset.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:30 pm

"Let's go explore!" Jacki suggested.

"Yes." Dawn nodded and glanced up at her mother with a small smile, she had been the only one to talk to her without caring about making her father angry. "Where is dad anyway?"

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:34 pm

"He's getting off the boat right now." Kitty said looking up at her father who was coming down the stairs now along with Thomas.

Alex shrugged and nodded walking into the tiny jungle along the shore looking around. "Wow i've never seen a forest like this."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:38 pm

Dawn looked over at her dad sadly, wishing he would come talk to her.

"I wonder what kind of animals are in here." Jacki said and looked around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:46 pm

"Tigers." Alex suggested and grabbed hold of a vine and began to swing on it.

Griffin walked over to a spot on the sand began to set up his tent for his family.

Kitty watched her father then looked back to Dawn. "I wish he would talk to you too Dawn."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:52 pm

"Whatever." Dawn murmured, she was done trying to get her father's affection back. She resented him for abandoning her in her time of need.

Jacki grinned and watched him. "Be careful it doesn't break."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:54 pm

"Yeah?" Alex smirked and swung off a rock just above a ditch that went about a hundred feet down then came back. "Say I won't do it again!"

Kitty leaned over and hugged her sister. "I love you Dawn."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 pm

"I love you too." Dawn nodded and looked around, she was a bit tired of doing nothing.

"Don't Alex, that vine is like super old." Jacki said and walked over to look at the cliff curiously.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 pm

Kitty got to her feet and walked over to her father. Dusk had been approaching quickly it had been a long day. She just couldn't wait to go to her new home.

Jay looked at Dawn after setting up the inside of the bed as comfortable as he could for her. "You can come in now." He said and sat beside her staring over at the ocean lapping up the sand. The sun looked huge from where they were, but the water swallowing it up looked pretty cool.

Alex swung on it once more and looked up as he heard a snap. He shut his eyes expecting to plummet into death but landed in water despite hitting his arm against a rock and feeling a break.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Jacki watched with wide eyes and immediately ran to go get him. Once she reached him she helped him out of the water and looked him over. "Are you ok?"

Dawn nodded and got into the tent to lay down. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 10:22 pm

Jay joined her after a moment to himself and laid down with his hands behind his head. He looked up at the top of the tent silently.

Alex held his arm and winced. "I broke it." He told her and panted from the pain. It wasn't hard to tell night was falling over and the tree tops made it darker faster.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Ryder quickly climbed off the ship and jumped down onto the sand. She slung her bag of clothes and other supplies over her shoulder and picked up a tent for herself, then began setting it up.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Miles set up his tent and gestured for Ryder to join him.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Dawn looked over at him and took his hand gently.

"What do I do?" Jacki asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Ryder noticed Miles' gesture and picked up her stuff, then walked over to his tent. "Nice job," she complemented.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:54 pm

Jay looked back at her and held her hand.

"Let's just get back." Alex said and began to walk back to the beach. When they arrived it was alright night time. He walked over to his mother and frowned. "I broke my arm."

"Thanks." Miles smirked and got in stripping down just in his boxers and laying down.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Ryder followed him inside and laid down to her back and used her forearm as a pillow. She looked over at Miles then to the ceiling and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Summer frowned and looked him over. "Come on, I'll take you to Percy." She said and guided him over.

Dawn suddenly squeezed his hand as pain shot through her lower stomach, cringing she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:03 am

Percy looked out of his tent as his name was called and stood up then looked over at Summer and Alex. "Hurt your arm huh?" He asked and began to touch it gently. "Hold on." He pushed on his arm roughly till he felt a movement and Alex whimpered and pulled away. "It's definitely broken but it was out of place too." He said gently. "Use your shirt to keep it up it's going to have to stay that way for a while."

Jay looked over at her curiously wondering if it was just the little pains she gets typically. He turned onto his side and wrapped an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:08 am

Dawn whimpered as another pain shot through her about ten minutes later and squeezed his hand harder.

Summer nodded and helped Alex make a sling out of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:13 am

Jay looked down at her curiously. "Dawn are you okay?" He asked uneasily seeing the agony on her expression. "Do you want me to get Percy."

Alex grinned at his mother. "Thanks mom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Through Stars   Falling Through Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling Through Stars
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next