Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Frosted Newlands

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

"You just assumed that I was going to cheat because I can't hold my alcohol? Have some faith in me! For all you know, I could have just had one drink and not even get tispy from it." Hallie snapped and tightened her fists.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:25 am

This is where the line was stopped, enough was enough. Hallie knew she really wasn't tough nor did she have the chance to ever win in a fight unless the girl was weaker than herself. Raising her hand, she slapped it right now on Emmett's cheek and frowned. "No, I'm tired of this. I'm sick of you getting mad at me and not even bothering to tell me what I did wrong. I'm done with you pushing me around all the time and acting as though everything is going be okay the next day. Emmett, I love you but enough is enough."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:29 am

Emmett balled up his fists and stormed off out of the house again, not wanting to act recklessly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:37 am

Hallie followed and grabbed Emmett's hand. "See there you go again! What is it going to take for you to talk to me Emmett? Did I make you upset again, or do you want to hit something?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:44 am

Emmett slammed her into the wall and glared at her. "Get the hell away from me."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:51 am

Hallie yelped at the sudden contact to the wall and grabbed Emmett's arms. "Emmett stop."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:53 am

Emmett finished with a backhand to her face and glared at her.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:13 am

Hallie touched the side of her face and felt a sharp sting. It was just like last time, only worse. This time she didn't hide her tears, she just let them fall as she ran back inside. She managed to make it to their bedroom to where she held herself and began to sob. The line was crossed and she didn't know how much more she could take from it. Gathering her clothes in bag, she went into Jasper's room and grabbed his backpack, also filling it with clothes. "Jasper baby, wake up. We're going somewhere for the night."

Jasper's eyes fluttered open before a moment before blinking blankly at his mother. He could tell she was crying and by the red mark on her face, her and daddy probably got into another fight. Really, he was all confused by the sudden leaving, but he would just go along with it. He was only five, he shouldn't have to worry about this.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:19 am

Seeing her run off Emmett only rolled his eyes and sat down on the steps and crossed his arms. He was getting sick and tired of all the fighting already.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 am

Hallie picked Jasper up and his bag and went downstairs and out the door. A cab should be picking them up soon and taking them to a hotel for the night. She sniffled and buried her face Jasper's hair. They stood by the road and waited for the cab as Hallie momentarily put their stuff down.

Jasper was looking back at his father then looked back at his mother. "Momma, why isn't daddy coming with us?" He asked and then began squirming and reaching out for his father. "Daddy! Why is momma upset? Why aren't you coming with us?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:34 am

Emmett watched them stand by the road waiting for a cab and sighed. He stared over at her son and gave him dabs. "Sorry little man you gotta take care of your mom for a bit on your own think you can do that for dad?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:41 am

Jasper shook his head and looked at his mother. "Daddy, are you and momma going to make up soon? I don't want momma to cry anymore!"

Hallie kissed Jasper's cheek and shook her head. "I'm fine, don't worry about it Jasper." She mumbled and watched as the cab pulled up. Picking up her bags, she tossed them in the back with Jasper and looked behind her a moment and flashed Emmett a look before getting in.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 3:47 am

Emmett watched her go and slowly turned to walk inside and sat on the couch staring at the blank tv.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 4:01 am

Hallie leaned her head back and closed her eyes. They would be going to be at the Hilton for tonight and most likely go back home tomorrow. She needed to be away from him right now. This was his second time on hitting her, and now she was truly afraid of being around him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Emmett remained on the stars thinking for about an hour or two before returning inside and drinking.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Hallie was sitting in her room and staring at the T.V. She felt as though she should be doing something, but nothing came to mind. Maybe she should have been sleeping and stuff, but she didn't feel like it. Sighing she looked over at Jasper and smiled. He did so much today, like swimming and then they went out for dinner at McDonalds because she couldn't spend a lot of money and now he was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frosted Newlands   Frosted Newlands - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frosted Newlands
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8