Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

First topic message reminder :

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:02 am

Jasper quickly darted up the stairs and ran into his room. He wasn't going to get another spanking any time soon after that.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:08 am

Emmett sat down and huffed waiting for Hallie to come home before switching on the news.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:14 am

Hallie opened the door and took a deep breath. Her muscles and back were aching from jogging. "I'm so done with track."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:19 am

"Yeah you wanna know what happened while you were gone? Jasper decided to try the pot life." Emmett growled. "Jay got taken by the police."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:33 am

"Probably got it from your genes," Hallie shrugged and sat down. "And we all saw that coming so."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:42 am

"My dad was the governor give me some respect." Emmett huffed.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:48 am

"Oh. I'm sorry your highness, what else more can I do to please you?" Hallie bowed and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:59 pm

Summer looked Jay over, then Alex. "Did you really think you weren't going to get caught?"

Jacki scratched her head. "So, now that those fools are done, what are we going to do today?"

Dawn shrugged and looked to her sister, who almost always had an entertaining idea.

Elliot sighed as his question remained unanswered and threw a baseball up and down in the air, playing catch by himself.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:08 pm

"Hilarious." Emmett grunted and turned away from her without another word and curled up on the couch tiredly.

Kitty shrugged. "We could always go hang out in the tree house if the little kids aren't going to be there you know that?"

The officer look at the parents. "You're son Jay, has been caught with two baggies full of illegal marijuana I'm taking him up to the station." He told them.

Bladen peeked over at the door then walked over beside Summer. "What? That can't be right?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Summer grunted and shrugged. "Did he say where he got it?"

"Wouldn't we just be doing the same thing in there as we are in here?" Jacki pointed out as she raised a brow.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:17 pm

"Yes he did I've sent another to go inveatigate the area." The officer responded. "Since he is a minor I have to read you both his Miranda's rights." He said and quickly went over them.

Kitty shook her head. "Uh no one else is there to bother us duh?" She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:29 pm

Summer crossed her arms. "How much is bail?"

Jacki shrugged. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 pm

"I'll have to go out to the station and check the pounds in each baggy." The cop responded and walked back to his car and began to drive off.

Bladen exhaled. "I'll kill him." He grunted.

Kitty gave her a blank expression. "Sheesh you're so boring." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Hallie laid on the couch and wrapped an arm around Emmett to keep herself from falling off. "You take things too seriously," She mumbled and kissed the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Emmett pulled her over into his arms and began watch the news noticing something about the sky on there. "Probably nothing." He said to himself and shut it off before leaning in to kiss her on on the lips
Back to top Go down
Rj

Rj

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Natalya entered the house and sighed, walking to the kitchen. "So do you wanna do make overs later?" She grinned over at katie as her eyes sparkled. "I can do your nails too."

Katie smirked and rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah?" She snorted, "Why? What do you have planned..? A party?" Sge giggled knowing that Natalya was to pure at her age to throw a party.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:07 am

Ryder walked out onto the front porch of her house and stepped up to the railing that lined the porch. She held a mug of coffee in her hands, keeping them warm in the shade of the roof. Her hazel gaze scanned the cul-de-sac carefully. Usually the little heathens that seemed to think they ran the place were out there skinning their knees on the asphalt or verbally abusing each other. However, it seemed that playtime was over for the day and most if not all had retreated into backyards for the remainder of the day. She took a quick gulp of the steaming liquid and let it trickle down her throat, savoring the rich flavor as it went. She backed away and sat down in a rocking chair, deciding that nothing interesting would be happening. She leaned over and places her mug on the cement and slowly began to propel herself back and forth with her toes, fighting the urge to take a nap in the open.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:43 am

Avril had been out and about jogging for about two hours before stopping in front of her friends house. She panted heavily and pulled the ear buds that had been playing music out and made her way toward the door and knocked lightly. She hadn't visited Ryder in a long time and assumed now would be okay if she wasn't so busy. Catching sight of the police cruiser she blinked in surprise. Why would they be so near by? The families would hardly have trouble like this yet then again Emmett always had his rage fits. Shaking her head she paid mind to the door once more.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:51 am

Ryder blinked awake as she heard a knock on the door. She quickly rose up from her seat and walked to the door. Rushing over, she opened it and noticed Avril. "Avril, hey!" She greeted enthusiastically, extending her arms for a hug. "How's it going?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:12 am

Hallie kissed him back and placed her hand on his face. "You should grow a beard. It would look nice, very sexy."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:19 am

Emmett raised a brow. "What's in it for me?" He murmured looking at her with a small grin, and pulled her in close to him.

Lilith  ran inside. "Mommy, it's thundering!" She said and quickly hid beneath the couch cushion.

Avril wrapped her arms around her friend tightly once she came into view and grinned. "Hey, I've been busy and uh trying to get in shape you know? Families are tough." She grumbled and took a seat on the porch bench. "Speaking of which, you haven't gotten out there on dating huh?" She asked. "You know Miles is always alone and you're both not getting any younger." She teased. "You don't even get the slightest envy when you see the others wih their families?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:28 am

"You would have the privilege of looking even more attractive," Hallie nodded and turned her attention to Lilith. "Thundering? It was just so sunny..." Her eyebrows raised in confusion and began to sit up.

Jasper peered his head down from the stairs. He felt as though if he went down now, they would all forget about him being in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:37 am

Emmett returned the gaze of confusion, and looked out the window only to find, as Lilith had mentioned a dark gray sky becoming darker by the minute. This was extremely rare especially in the area they were in. "Percy." He said quietly. The geographer was often out venturing to the most extraordinary areas to discover things. He had to know what was going on.

Lilith shut her eyes tightly and jumped each time the loud boom and crackle haunted the house. After a moment she began to cry.

Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:43 am

Ryder chuckled and sat down on the bench with crossed arms. "I ought to run with you some time. Sitting around this house all day isn't helping my physique." As the topic of dating came up, she rolled her eyes. "Come on , Avril," She groaned loudly. "Dating requires an effort, and I'm not interested." She shrugged and diverted her attention to the surrounding homes. "I envy them sometimes, but we all choose to live different lives."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:49 am

Hallie ran over and picked Lilith up, holding her close. "Hey, it's okay. It's probably just a really bad storm coming in," She mumbled and began wiping her ears.

Jasper ran down the stairs and clanged to Emmett's side. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 2 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: