Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
New Reigns Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
New Reigns Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
New Reigns Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
New Reigns Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
New Reigns Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
New Reigns Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

New Reigns

Go down 
+3
Cecil
Abby
Caesar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

"Dad!" Thomas had darted over to his father's car as he had parked and gave him dabs.
Griffin rubbed his head. "Tommy." He greeted and rubbed his eleven year old's head affectionately. "I hope you're playing fair." He told him and grabbed the basketball from his hands and threw it over to Benjamin who quickly tossed it through the hoop. The group of boys, Presley Dustin, Alex, Benjamin, Jay, Jasper, Seth and Tyrese were often outside
"I told you Tyrese sucks at basketball, Jasper." Benjamin  stated annoyed with his brother as he had hopped in front of the boy to claim the ball before he could, and began to dribbled around attempting to avoid him.
Griffin shook his head and watched his son dart over back to the other boys and headed over to the house where fifteen year old Kitty was sitting with her ipod blasting beside her sister Dawn while doing her nails. "Did mom make you two hang out together again?" He asked as he made his way inside.
"Hi daddy." Kitty greeted then shook her head. "No, we were bored." She admitted. "And worrying about finding a boyfriend." She smirked knowing how much that bothered her father.
"You wish." Griffin said and grabbed both of their phones checking through  the contacts. "I want those boys deleted both of you." He said and smacked both their heads lightly before heading inside. "And remember, I don't want you guys hanging around Alex or Jay alone." He warned and walked over to Jane and kissed her head. "Hey baby." He greeted and sat beside her.

Tyrese glared at his brother then grabbed the ball and threw it at his head. "Shut up faggot!" He said and punched him in the stomach.
Benjamin put his younger brother in  head lock. "I'm going to kick your ass kid."
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:54 am

Jasper shrugged and waited for the ball to be passed so he could score. "Not everyone can be great at basketball man." It was rare for this group of boys not to be seen together. They were all practically family and he'd be damned if someone said else.

Presley wasn't much of a sports guy, because sports were really time-consuming and life is really short even though they were still young. Releasing a yawn, he looked at the sky and slightly frowned. He couldn't remember the last time it rained and by the looks of it, they would head into a drought soon. The only reason he was outside so much because these kids amused him and he didn't mind their company. Averting his eyes to Tyrese and Benjamin, he already knew the fight wouldn't last long. Either Griffen would break it up or Tyrese would tap out like usually. "So typical," He shook his head in disappointment at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:58 am

Dawn rolled her eyes at both her sister and her father, she wasn't even interested in any of the guys anyway. They were all idiots. Stealing one of her sister's polishes she began to paint her nails out of sheer boredom, wishing there was something else to do than this. Outside the room she could hear the boys doing what they usually did, calling each other fags and picking on one another. Boy's were a strange species she wasn't sure she could ever figure out. Wincing as she grew a headache she stood up and walked to the bathroom where she began to brush out her hair and take a few pills of Advil. The bathroom was relatively clean on her side, other than a toothbrush and a hair brush her side was empty. She didn't dare try to find anything on Kitty's side. Slowly she ventured out of the room and into the kitchen to get herself a glass of orange juice, hoping the boys would keep their distance so she wouldn't have to talk to them.

"Hey." Jane greeted with a grin and continued to read her book.

Seth stared at the other kids and scratched his head. "Why don't we just play something else?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:23 am

"Why don't we just play something else?" Benjamin mocked his younger brother's twin and pushed Tyrese into Seth, then turned around to look at Alex who was grinning with amusement. "Come on man, I don't wanna play with little kids they don't even know how to play." He said while shaking his head.
Alex shook his head. He and Jay were the oldest besides the girls, and they hardly hung out.

Tyrese looked at them angrily and shook his head. He stormed inside over to his mother. "Mom!" He snapped. "I hate Benjamin he's mean why don't you put him up for adoption?"

Cedar looked over at Tyrese and narrowed his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:33 am

Presley stood in the middle of the basketball court and grinned. "There is always football." He was just being hypocritical about not being the sport guy, but might as well jump in and get some fun out of it.

"Yeah. Aye, Ben! Did you bring a football with you?" He called out and jogged over to them. Jasper had wiped his forehead off of sweat and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:41 am

Seth rolled his eyes. "Ben, it's not even a hard game. But if you're too scared to play anything else that's fine." He shrugged. "Dad's not going to be happy if he hears you were picking on Tyrese and I again." He pointed out as well and sat down on the sidewalk, pulling out a magnifying glass he had been carrying around since it had been so sunny and used it to burn the ants crawling around on the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:46 am

Benjamin nodded and ran inside to grab his football and threw it over to Jasper. "Hands up man!" He shouted and grinned making his way out. "Shut up, Seth go play with the girls." He growled.

Alex hopped in front of Jasper and took the football to throw it over to Presley with a smirk.

Jay stopped the ball and beckoned the guys over. "Seriously I got something to show you guys."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:51 am

Jasper was about to catch the ball until Alex came out of nowhere like superman and took the ball from it. "Really man?"

Presley was going to catch the ball before Jay stepped in and caught it as well. "Looks like we both lost the ball Jasper!" He laughed and ran over to the other guys.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:33 am

Seth ignored his brother and continued to set the ants on fire.

Jacki strolled up to the house with her little brother in tow, the two were basically inseparable though they were six years apart in age. Nodding at the guys as a greeting she waltzed past them and into the house to sit beside Kitty, and Dawn who had recently come back to join them. "What are you doing Kitty?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah!" Elliot squeaked and sat on the other side of Dawn, who ruffled his hair.

Dawn didn't mind having Elliot around, the kid was pretty darn cute and a lot sweeter then the other little shits that came to her house all the time.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:51 am

Kitty looked at Jacki and smiled. "You came out of your house." She said and scooted over next to her and looked at Elliot. "Hey brat." She greeted then pulled out her phone to take a selfie with her and leaned back again. "I gotta say, Alex is pretty hot." She smirked. "I seriously wanna try to get at him."

Jay slowly put up a baggie and lifted it up. "Okay check this out. I got it from my dad's drawer. I think you roll it up in this paper thing," He pulled out a little orange packet and showed it to them before sitting down and trying to roll it up.

Alex watched intently with crossed arms. "I'm down so long as you assholes don't rat us out." He grunted and light the joint when Jay had finished and inhaled deeply before releasing and exhaled. "Holy crap."

Benjamin snatched it from him and mimicked his moves.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:30 am

Jasper began to feel really intrigued by this and grabbed it from Alex. "Learn how to share man," He took a deep inhale then exhaled. "Wow.."

Presley figured he would be last to do this because what if they got in trouble and it wasn't even his turn yet. He would simply get off free.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:44 am

Elliot grinned at Kitty, he'd always thought of her and Dawn as just ore sisters.

Jacki shrugged. "Go for it, he seems like the kind of guy that is more into himself than anything else." Scratching her head she sighed. "What do they even do all day anyway?"

"Apparently smoke." Dawn said, having gone to the window to look out.

Seth huffed and ignored the others.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:57 am

Jay took it back from him and inhaled quickly

As a cop had begun to roll in with his car he stopped and immediately darted over to the boy with the joint and grabbed him by the arm. "Hold it there kid." He said immediately and patted him down immediately feeling another two bags. He pulled them out finding they were completely full. "You wanna tell me where you got this?"

Jay swallowed he guessed it was time to tell the truth. "I saw some older kids growing it by the lake and they gave it to me for some money." He admitted.

The cop immediately handcuffed him and put him in the car and shut the door then looked at the boys. "Where's his parents?"

Alex swallowed and pointed to his house.

Kitty stared in surprise. "Uh oh."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:01 am

Jasper ran over to the cop car and looked into the window. "Dude, you're going to detention center or juvie!" He grinned and gave him a thumbs up. "Right on man."

Presley leaned against the porch and rubbed his nerves. He knew this was going to happen and it was only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:14 am

The cop slowly walked over to the door and knocked on it. "Are you his brother?" He asked Alex who curtly nodded.
Alex nodded and slowly let the cop in. "Um mom dad?" He called.

Lilith ran over to her brother and sniffed him. "Jasper you're in trouble." She mocked. "Daddy saw you."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:18 am

"What is smoking?" Elliot asked, a bit confused.

Jacki shook her head and watched next to Dawn at the window.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:24 am

Bladen walked out and glanced over at the cop then prodded Summer. He hated the cops. He didn't like socializing with them.

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:26 am

Jasper frowned and crossed his arms. "If he saw me then why didn't he come out here himself."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:29 am

Emmett walked over with a belt in hand seeing to how he was objecting Lilith. "You gonna make me whip your ass in front of your friends huh?" He snapped and grabbed him by the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:34 am

"No sir!" Jasper itched away from Emmett before running inside. He would rather have his ass beat inside then out.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:36 am

Emmett walked inside then over to his son and whipped him on the leg and butt hard a few times. "What are you going to do again huh? You wanna try that weed again?"
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:42 am

Jasper yelped and sat on the coach, holding himself. "I didn't know what it was! I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:44 am

Emmett held the belt over him threateningly. "You going to do it again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 am

"No, I won't!" Jasper held his arms over his head and closed his eyes tightly. If his mother was here, she wouldn't let his father beat him with a belt.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:52 am

"Get your ass up to your room!" Emmett said and pointed upstairs growling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Reigns Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Reigns   New Reigns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Reigns
Page 1 of 44Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: