Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fool Me Once

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Fool Me Once - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chance had been in the kitchen with papers in front of him obviously researching all his drugs, and sales. He need everything back properly. He sure as hell wasn't going to get ripped off either. He looked over at his phone wondering if he'd be receiving any calls from his people yet. They'd better start delivering or... His golden orbs had dropped onto the gun that clung to his pocket. He had his men do most of the dirty work but from time to time he'd do it himself.
Turning his chair, he glanced over at the empty living room where Caesar would be playing video games, and Max doing some type of homework, or reading and writing. Where were they? Ah, oh well, Jessie had probably had this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Caesar grunted and leaned back to watch his movie curiously glancing over at her from time to time. oh well at least the room door was locked so that nobody could walk in.  He threw his hands behind his head and leaned back. "Hm," he grunted and slid a hand down her thigh. "don't worry about them. They leave me alone often." He cleared his throat and got up. "Anyway I got some shit to do." He pointed out. "You gotta go."
Back to top Go down
xJessie

xJessie

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:58 pm

She was obviously confused at what had just transpired, but she wasn't completely crestfallen at this. After all, she knew that it would only be awkward.

"Oh."

Her voice came out, sounding just as awkward as she felt.

"Alright then."

Standing from the couch, she paused for a moment, taking a moment to think before she started to head towards the door.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow then? I still intend to maintain contact."

(sorry worst post ever)
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:05 pm

"Forget it, I mean just sleep over. We're going to the same place anyway right?" Caesar cracked a slight smirk in her direction.
Back to top Go down
xJessie

xJessie

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Now things were just painful - confusion and obvious mixed messages. But she was 17 for gods sake, if she couldn't make a decision, then she'd never get pass in life. Taking a brief moment, she nodded to Caesar.

"Looks like I'm sleeping over then. Anything if it means I don't have to walk home."

She exhaled
Smooth. Smooth as a train wreck.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:34 pm

"Right come in then." Caesar answered and walked up to his somewhat messy room, with clothes scattered all over. "Sorry." He grinned and plopped down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
xJessie

xJessie

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:49 pm

Relieved that she wasn't going home (and that tonight was still a go), Pristine followed Caesar up to his bedroom, which she noticed wasn't exactly the cleanest of things. But she didn't appear to care about that right now

"Sleeping in the same bed? People might talk."

A chuckle lingered in her throat, hinted with something else. Taking one last glance at the clothes laying about, Pristine started towards the bed, and rested her bum in a spot just near his head. There, she tilted her head - strands of white hair falling over her shoulder. Apparently she wasn't as nervous as she was before.

"Probably already are."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:51 pm

"Oh come on we'll be fine." Caesar wrapped his arm around her waist and hauled her down onto the bed to playfully wrestle her down. "Who's going to talk? Really?"
Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Angel stood next to the dilapidated building, hands twitchy as she reached for her phone.  A dark hood was pulled over her head, hair tied back disclosing her identity. Frantically,  her thin fingers danced across the surface of her phone, before the Chance's number was entered:
Her voice cracked, and she quickly sputtered: "You gonna bring the d-deal or wha-at??"
Back to top Go down
xJessie

xJessie

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:02 pm

Pristine went down easily - no surprise considering just how tiny her body was. Without her 'claws', she was pretty much useless in anything considered a fight.

"I never said I was 'worried'."

Lips hitched in a small smile, redirecting herself so that one knee was slowly starting to press into his inner thigh. They'd been playing this game all night long, and she was starting to get impatient for the game's prize. Pristine didn't even bother playing it off sly, keeping her knee in place as if she didn't realize what she was doing.

Of fucking course. Jessie snarled in her sleep - her dreams disrupted by Chance's phone. She had dragged her husband off into the bedroom only a half hour ago. Not for anything romantic, unfortunately. But for the simple satisfaction of stealing his body heat. Blankets just didn't do the trick anymore.

"Chance, answer your phone before I fucking break it"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 1:12 am

Chance answered the phone and listened to the drug addict request their supply. He cleared his voice. "Yes, I'll meet you down the street. You got the money? If not don't bother." He looked at Jessie curiously. Angel, his ex-wife. Became hooked on their own money-making that's why they had to divorce. A monkey couldn't sell bananas. Simply put.

Caesar cocked a smirk and lifted her tshirt over her head and threw his own off to the side. "Huh, would you like at that."
Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Her voice hissed. "Of course I do!" Angel's left leg twitched impatiently. "Hurry the hell up!" Despite her shaky voice, she obviously snarled. Angel hung up, one beautiful ocean-blue eye twitched. She ran a hand through her luscious brown locks, in the process knocked off her hood, and began her walk to the meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 3:52 am

Chance approached Angel curiously after a while with his hands in his pockets. "Well what's the word girly?"
Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:21 am

Her eyes cast to the side, before she looked up and sighed, her voice small. "Pleaaassee?" She walked closer to him, only a foot away.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:43 am

Chance almost scowled at her desperateness for some. He gradually reached into his pocket and tossed it off to her. "Here." He murmured a bit disappointed. "You need to get yourself better. For your family."
Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:59 am

She caught her package, and her eyes cast downward. Her voice was lowered, and she muttered: "How's Ceaser doing?" Before she tossed a wad of cash at him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:29 pm

"He's fine I think, he's with a girl at the moment doing whatever he's doing. What about yourself, what are you up to?" Chance asked crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 12:06 am

She nodded. "Eh, drugs there, sex here, and a little bit of eating icecream and watching Soap Operas. The usual." Angel ran a hand through her hair. "What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:53 am

"Managing. Look maybe we can go have a dinner with Ivy and Clover just us four." Chance answered.

Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:53 am

A small smile graced her face. "Actually, you know, that might be nice. I'd be honored.", she replied. "Yes.. lets do that."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:25 am

"Yeah..." Chance answered and stuck his hands in his pockets and began to walk back.

(Im gonna time skip a week)

Chance walked over to the mirror and put on his suit and walked out into his vehicle to go pick up Angel. He wasn't thinking anything of what would happen. He knew Ivy and Clover had bailed from the dinner.
Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Angel looked up at the sky. It was starting to darken. She smoothed down a ruffle on her dress, and sat down on the bench, waiting for Chance. "My, I hope it doesnt rain." She muttered. The dress she had on she bought last Wednesday, it was white and went down to her knees. In the middle about the waist was a black bow, with ribbon that wrapped around. Past the ribbon it was frilly, but casual.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Chance stopped in front of his former household and beeped the horn. If his former wife hadn't been addicted to the bananas he sold, they probably wouldn't have ended their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:28 pm

She heard the horn, and stood from the garden. Elegant, careful and slow, she walked over to the vehicle, and got in. "Well, you're sharply dressed aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 12:11 am

"Yeah I don't ever go out without being classy. You know that." Chance answered and began to drive.
Back to top Go down
Dishonored

Dishonored

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:18 pm

"As do I, as do I." A small smile sliped onto her face. She had known the girls weren't there, but it wouldn't bother her. "Where are we going?" She asked, head turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fool Me Once   Fool Me Once - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fool Me Once
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: