Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Another Knight And Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Logan stood on the balcony of his castle looking at the people far off doing their own thing. His father was the king, a spiteful angry king who's love loss had created a bitter hearted man. He couldn't quite understand actually. He had gotten requests from the North kingdom for him to marry the eldest daughter of the king to joint the kingdoms and create a better flow of economy but with his father being stubborn about it, it was a tad bit difficult. He was somewhat ready to be betrothed to the lady and was more than happy to accept his fate with whomever she may be. What if he could possibly visit her sometime on his own? That'd be quite the journey!
The eighteen year old prince was far too adventurous for his own good. Hopping off the balcony he began to climb down the bricked wall easily then plopped down into the freezing eight feet of fluffy snow and dug a tunnel with his mittens all the way to the bakery where he fell in on his butt and grinned waving to them. "Hello everyone!" He greeted happily and put money down for a good and ate it up quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:24 pm

Hearing the annoyance in his voice, Haven held back a giggle and smiled. "Sensitive about the subject, are we? But that's alright. All I'm saying is that you might regret your decisions."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:35 am

"How could you assume such thing?" Logan turned his seat in a different direction. "I'm just about to leave and enjoy a dinner at home myself." He threatened.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 2:01 am

Haven sighed as he began to become more serious. It seemed as though no in the royal bloodline had a good sense of humor. "Let me give you the honor and leave myself. It seems I overstayed my welcome," She said and got up while pushing her seat in. "As always, I do enjoy our talks."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:39 am

"Nobody has asked you to be dismissed. Take a seat." Logan responded.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 12:01 pm

"Is that an order or are you asking to me take a seat?" Haven bit the inside of her cheek as she grabbed the chair.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Logan rolled his eyes and waited for a few seconds to respond. "Do as you please."
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Things had taken an unexpected turn with the prince's sensitive side about the situation. Though she was only a mere peasant, she deserved as much as respect than he did. Without peasants, the kingdom would be nothing. But that was only her opinion, an opinion that would never be shared due to the consequences. Taking a seat once more, she stared at the man in front of her. "You're quite rude."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:28 pm

"You speak to me in a way that belittles. Careful or you may find yourself by the guillotine or in a whore house peasent." Logan got to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:24 pm

"Whore houses seem kinda pleasant from what I've seen," Haven giggled from her own joke and looked up back up at Logan. To think he was so high and mighty just because he was 'royalty'. But, like it was stated earlier, she would never voice her opinions.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:38 am

Logan turned his back to her and walked off returning back to the castle. The storm had begun to grow worse anyway.
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 1:08 pm

"Goodbye Prince Logan, I'll see you again," Haven waved goodbye and laughed to herself. The act of flustering people was a gift.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 8:06 pm

Logan only shook his head and began to walk off. He had his meeting with the princess anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Knight And Day   Another Knight And Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Knight And Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: