Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Wrath Of Tomorrow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Genie held her fists up, and glared at the punching bag as she danced back and forth slightly throwing a load of punches every now and then. After a while of repeating the same actions she walked over to the locker room and put her clothes back on and began to make her way home. She stuck her hands in her pockets and tilted her head back to look at the sky and blinked as a man suddenly appeared in front of her. Before long there had been a few others. After a few seconds of going another way to avoid them, they had quickly ganged up on her and dragged her off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:43 pm

"A...movie?" Alisha repeated somewhat surprised by the sudden offer. "Uh, yeah that would be cool," she replied and shrugged, "I was just gonna pay you for walking me home but a movieis fine too."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:51 pm

"Why would you pay me for doing something like this?" Liam grinned in amusement. "You sure have a funny way of showing your gratitude. "When are you up for that movie?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Alisha shrugged, "Usually people don't do something nice without an ultimatum. I just kinda figured that was the case." She walked ahead and turned onto her street and began to peer ahead to see if any lights were on in her house. "I'm usually never busy so whenever you want is fine."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:51 pm

"Tomorrow."  Liam responded confidently and nodded. "I'll pick you up at seven, is that alright?" He offered as he stopped in front of her house noticing she was eyeing it. "
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Alisha nodded and smiled. "Seven sounds great. Thanks for walking me home, " she told him and walked up to her house and slid in through the front door.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:51 am

Liam gave another curt nod and began to walk home without another word. He quickly dropped his things and went to bed as soon as he got there.

Tyler looked at his daughter. "Where were you? Who was that boy?" He asked as soon as she got through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:40 am

"If you turned on the news, you might find out, dad." Alisha muttered and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge. "He's just some guy that offered to walk me home."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 pm

Tyler frowned. "Why can't you tell me yourself. Are you alright?" He asked looking her over.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:55 pm

"Nevermind then," Alisha told him and took a sip from her water and began walking toward her room. "I'm fine," she called back to him.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:43 pm

Tyler walked over to his room shaking his head and fell to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 pm

After she finished her water, Alisha slipped into her pajamas and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:51 pm

After a few impatient hours of waiting, Liam finally got ready and drove to Alisha's house and stopped in front of it and got out to ring the door bell and tuck his hands in his pockets. As a man came to the door he tilted his head. "Uh... Hi." He said awkwardly. "You are Alisha's brother?"

"Could be her brother, uncle, cousin, maybe father." Tyler shrugged. He knew his appearance was one to be mistaken for as he had been frozen in his teens. "Give me your license plate, license, address, and your phone number." He said pulling out a piece of paper and pen.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:21 pm

After she finished getting ready, Alisha made her way downstairs and noticed her father in the door way. "Dad," she grumbled and shoved him out of the way, "Quit harassing him." She stepped toward Liam and crossed her arms over her chest. "Are you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:25 pm

"Alisha if you don't pick up the phone I'll hunt you do I promise."  Tyler huffed and narrowed his eyes.

Liam  nodded and offered his hand. "I'll bring her back before ten." He told Tyler with a small nod and guided her over to the car and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Ghost of the Forum

Ghost of the Forum

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:28 pm

"Whatever," Alisha grumbled and sat down in the car. "So what movie are we going to see?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:34 pm

"Anything you want I guess." Liam responded and continued to drive along downtown. "How'd you get caught by those men? If you're comfortable talking about it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath Of Tomorrow   The Wrath Of Tomorrow - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrath Of Tomorrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: