Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Brushing Us Apart

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Benjamin stood in the airport gazing at the  departures. "Ashlee, let's go to Texas and get a house down there, how about it?" He asked and looked over at the teens who were obviously uncomfortable in their new clothing having never wore anything like it before.

"I hate this." Chase snapped and looked down at his clothes. He was only in a white t shirt, baggy blue jeans, and a pair of expensive sneakers. "It's not fair! We can't we just have underwear like we did at the island."

Isa crossed her arms feeling just as uncomfortable.

Cece looked at her kids and crossed her arms. "Chase knock it off, Isa and Spencer, we're going to Georgia with Alex, and Jay."

Mason looked up abruptly. What? He had spent so much time with Spence over these past few months it couldn't just end like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:04 pm

"I just lost." Spencer pointed out.

"Yay!" Jordan squealed and ran out to Chase.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:11 pm

Chase grinned and helped her on behind him and tugged on  Dusk's lines so he began to run downtown to the breeders farm and stopped there tying him up to the post. He walked over to the door and knocked on it till a guy came out and took them to the back where some horses were being sold. "Come on pick one." He said enthusiastically.

"I promise it'll be  great." Nathan promised and looked at her with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:17 pm

Jordan spent a few moments before pointing out a Paint horse. "Her, I want her." She nodded.

Spencer grunted and continued to bury her face in Petra's mane.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:22 pm

"Really?" Chase said with a scoff but looked as the owner  put out his hand for the money.

Nathan slowly put a hand on her back and rubbed it gently. "I'll pick you up tonight." He promised and trotted off.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Spencer sighed and sat quietly on Petra's back, leading him elsewhere.

"Yes." Jordan huffed and handed the man money. "Why? There is nothing wrong with her."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:29 pm

"She has funny fur patterns." Chase said and watched as the man guide the horse over to Jordan. "What are you going to name her?"

Nathan wondered over to his sister Emery. "Why is Spencer so lonely?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:32 pm

"I don't know." Emery shrugged.

"I think she's pretty." Jordan snapped and patted her face gently. "I like the name Megan." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:34 pm

"For a horse? Why couldn't we name our daughter something like that?" Chase asked not minding her snap.

"Emery!" Nathan groaned. "Wait are you a virgin?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:36 pm

"I'm not answering that." Emery said.

"You are such a buzz kill you know that?" Jordan growled and led her horse out. "Fine, I'll think of something else."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 pm

"When are we going to have a baby? Can we have one soon?" Chase begged and walked alongside her.

"Come on tell me." Nathan begged. "What are you afraid of?"
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:43 pm

"I'm not afraid of anything you sicko." Emery growled. "You're my brother."

"Not for a long time." Jordan said. "We still have to go to school."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:48 pm

"So what I wanna know." Nathan huffed and crossed his arms stubbornly. "Fine I'll ask Genie." He grumbled and walked off to his sister.

"Jordan! Come on!" Chase begged ready to throw a tantrum. "I'd be a good dad you know I would." He waited till they were up at the horse post to lean lean in and kiss her. "School is whack anyway, besides we can do it."  He tied her horse to the post and picked her up so her legs were around his waist firmly and held her in close. "I love you and I want us to stay together forever." He begged and ran a hand through her hair. "I promise I'll take care of it too I'll be the best."

Mason laid in his bed listening to music with his expensive headphones his parents had bought for him. In a way, he got to lose himself in the music and try to forget about everything but there was just one thought that didn't want to leave. Spence. Since he had arrived in his new home he had gotten dozens of braille books too and learned to read by them.  The piercing loneliness he felt in his chest only grew more painful as he flashed back to all the fun they had had on the boat before they arrived then in the island.
Slowly taking off his head phones, he broke down into a sob and began to throw everything around him into the wall then dropped to the floor and curled up with his hands on his head. Before she had tagged along he could handle his solitude with enthusiasm, now it was just to see how long it would take before he straight up lost his mind. He got to his knees  and pressed his hands harder against his head and shook harder wailing as loud as he could trying to let it all out. No matter how much he was trying to just empty it out, it all just felt like a haze of effortless work. 
A year, it had been that long, a year. Everyday he remained so calm on the outside, while he felt as if he was burning on the inside. Was he ever going to get it back? He curled up on the floor again wheezing while he sobbed. He wasn't ready to move anymore. He was going to stay put no matter what. He had no motivation anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Ashlee listened to the sound of her son and turned to Ben. "He's heartbroken." She frowned and got up to go and knock on his door.

Jordan sighed. "Chase I know all these things, but I mean come on. It won't be easy and we won't have time to be us anymore, we will have to be parents instead."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 4:28 pm

Ben watched Ashlee go upstairs  and sighed. "He just needs to get out there he'll be fine I promise." He said with a curd nod and leaned back in his chair.

Mason continued to sob quietly on the floor being unable to help it even after his mother had knocked on the door.

Chase shrugged. "So what? Please. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Ashlee opened the door and knelt down beside him, pulling him into her arms. "Come on, its ok."

"No." Jordan huffed anf stroked her horse.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 5:56 pm

"Fine." Chase snapped and got on his horse abruptly and had him speed off.

Mason nuzzled into his mother and tried to cease his crying.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Jordan sighed and patted her horse before getting on her back. "Let's go baby." She said.

"Mason, there are other girls out there..." Ashlee said softly and rubbed his back.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Chase sat in his room tired and pissed off he had been turned down.

Mason lifted his head and looked at his mother. "I don't want another girl just her."
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:10 pm

Jordan led Baby into her own yard and patted her head gently.

"I know it hurts." Ashlee murmured.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:25 pm

"I need her mom I need her." Mason whimpered to his mother.

Nathan walked over to Isa's room and knocked on the door lightly offering a dozen roses.

Chase looked out the window with narrowed eyes and began walk over to Jay's place and into Emery's room.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:29 pm

"What do you want?" Emery questioned.

Spencer peered out her door and stared at him oddly.

"I know baby, I know." Ashlee said and kissed his face.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:37 pm

"Come on Spence, I kicked my own ass looking for these roses in town."  Nathan said holding them out to her. 

Mason rubbed his eyes and stifled  a few hiccups. "You and dad don't care about my feelings to her I can't do this anymore. Mama, I've called and I only get voicemails."

"To have sex." Chase said pulling off his pants. At this point if he had a baby by anyone it'd be a score.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 pm

"Then go get her baby." Ashlee said and squeezed him a bit.

Spencer took the flowers and nodded a quick thank you before moving them into a vase.

Emery shrugged and took her shirt off as she lay back on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Chase  hopped on the bed and pulled off her underwear and leaned in beginning to lap at her and rub her clit taking out his rage on doing this. Why couldn't she just do it? It wasn't so bad.

"You'll take me there?" Mason said raising his head to focus his attention on his mother. Having only been in the country for a year he barely knew how to work things let alone with his sight.

Nathan quickly took her hand and helped her onto his horse outside and began to ride off into town to a old pub.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:00 pm

"I have to work...I'll teach you how to get yourself there." Ashlee promised.

Spencer sighed. "I could have taken Petra you know."

Emery moaned immediately and spread her legs wide for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brushing Us Apart   Brushing Us Apart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brushing Us Apart
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: