Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

An Ancient Rising

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:56 pm

Kitty spun around in her hula skirt enthusiastically and laughed. "Wow this is great." She said and looked down at the light shirt that barely covered her chest but did the job fairly. It was better than being in nothing. Looking over at her friend Cece she crouched down and touched her belly that looked like it would burst any minute. "Don't worry Cece! You're almost there!" She grinned eyeing Chase who nuzzled against her, then walked over to the somewhat annoyed Lilith who sat by a tree with crossed arms. "Hi Lil how are you doing?"

Lilith raised her gaze onto Kitty curiously. "I don't know how you're making light of this, I hate this, I miss home, I miss people, I miss my parents, I miss my cellphone, and my laptop."

Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:23 am

James returned to the group with a large stick over his shoulders, with the fish he had caught strung tightly to them. His shirt was off, and his chest and back glistened with sweat as he set the fish down and collapsed beside Cece. "It'd be great if I could get some help." he muttered, eyeing Kitty and Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:23 pm

"Sorry  James!" Kitty grinned. "I can try to climb and get some bananas and coconuts. Want me to do that?" She offered. "I mean you're the only guy on the island right now that we know of and Angel is working on the hut pretty hard to." She told him and pointed over to Lilith's best friend who had been struggling for a bit to improve the shelter.

Lilith flipped them both off. "I'm not moving from here." She said with crossed arms and purse her lips stubbornly while eyeing James. He did look kind of hot in the sun working so hard. She quickly shook her head. What the hell was she thinking? Sighing she got to her feet and walked over to join Angel in her pursuit to improve the shelter. After all, at least it wasn't considered not doing anything.

Cece watched him approach with the fish and blinked. Unlike the rest of the girls she yearned to go out and catch fish the way he had and build things it was better than laying around all day. She leaned over and wiped some fresh water from half a coconut that Kitty had filled up, over his face to cool him down. "Take a dip in the water soon, I'll come with you. I need to cool down too." She told him.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:39 pm

"Sounds good to me, just don't fall." James told Kitty, before looking at Cece, relieved. "Whenever you're ready." he told her, laying back in the sand, appreciating the cool water on his face.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:44 pm

"I'm not going to fall." Kitty said and whacked him over the head lightly before climbing up a tree very stealthily and began to pick to swing around kicking at the bananas to knock them over and down to the ground. They were very ripe.

Cece kissed his forehead before getting to her feet and making her way over to the water swimming in till her feet didn't touch the ground. She dipped her head under and wiped her hand over her face panting lightly. She felt a bit refreshed but if only there had been fresher water somewhere rather than sea salt.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:51 pm

James followed her into the water and floated on his back, shutting his eyes and letting himself relax. "We may be a bit fucked on this island but at least it's safe." he commented.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:55 pm

"We don't know that yet." Cece responded and waded in the water. "It's better than running for our lives everyday I'll be completely honest but this isn't the way I expected to be raising our son." She knew he'd probably look at her odd for assuming genders but she just had this odd feeling it would be a boy.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:07 pm

James wasn't phased by her gender assumption, he simply shrugged. "I just hope he'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm

"Have you met his father?" Cece teased looking over at him and put an arm and chin lightly on his stomach not enough to sink him as she grinned at him. "He might even be stronger than you." He suggested. "I ws thinking of naming him Jett." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm

"Please." James snorted. "I'm the strongest. And I like that name."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:17 pm

"There's no better competition than your own son." Cece responded and brought his hand down to her stomach. "Looks like he isn't a fan of you underestimating him either." She joked as she felt a few kicks.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:21 pm

James frowned. "Does it hurt when he does that?"
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:26 pm

"No it just feels weird." Cece answered honestly and released his hand after a moment. "I mean the whole thing is weird. I didn't think at seventeen I'd be pregnant. The idea of something in my body is weird."
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:29 pm

James chuckled at her. "There's a whole person in your stomach as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:34 pm

"I know." Cece smirked at him. "You're doing." She rolled her eyes but couldn't help keep the smile on her expression. "I won't lie, Chase has given me insight of being a mother. I don't want to be looked at like some nurturer of a village or tribe or something I want to hunt, I want to climb like Kitty, catch fish like you, build huts like Lilith and Angel. I don't want to sit down all day and breast feed him every minute.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 pm

"Alright, alright. You can be a tribe warrior." James joked. "Jett will just have to fend for himself."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:06 pm

"Hilarious." Cece responded and slapped his shoulder gently, and suddenly grew a bit saddened. "Somewhere in my heart I was hoping that you know you'd see past sexuality and..." She cut herself of and turned around to swim back to shore not bothering to finish.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:59 pm

James frowned and swam after her. "Cece, you know I care about you." he said gently, cupping her cheek. "I'm going to be there for you, and Chase, and our child. I can't change my sexuality for you, it doesn't work like that. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:11 pm

"I know it was a mistake. This entire thing was a mistake and it hurts. Knowing that I can't ever love you like the way a girl would love the father of her child. To be honest I don't think I'll ever get to experience it like that." Cece responded through tears on the rims of her lids. Now she knew these weren't just tears of an overreaction but the truth. She slowly put a hand over his own and put it down against his side softly before walking off to lay down by a tree.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:22 pm

James sighed and let her walk off, figuring she needed some space. "Am I a bad person?" he asked, approaching Kitty tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Kitty looked over at her brother confused. "A bad person wouldn't be manly enough to be helping his girls survive." She said honestly and hopped down from the tree on top of him and grinned wiping his head playfully. "A gay one at that you would think he's be scared of ruining his nails and hair." She teased then glanced over at Cece then him. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:45 pm

James rolled his eyes and huffed. "She's upset because I'm gay and she can't love me."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Kitty frowned and looked around unsure how to respond immediately. After about a moment she tilted her head and looked at him gently. "She's seventeen right? She's just young I'm sure she'll understand soon enough." She tried to encourage him but sighed. "I mean like she probably does love you more than herself because if you look at it through her perspective, you're not just the man who she had sex with, cause I'm sure she might be over the guy that she gave her virginity to, but her kids dad. The way that girls look at boys is the way a Disney movie portrays it." She explained.
Back to top Go down
James

James

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:14 pm

James slapped his hand to his forehead. "I took her virginity." he muttered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 pm

"Oops." Kitty blinked and rubbed the back of her neck. "Ouch." She said and gave him a bit of a pained look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Ancient Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Rising   An Ancient Rising Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ancient Rising
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next