Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

An Ancient Awakening

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:34 am

First topic message reminder :

"Everyone wake up! It's land!" A member of the ship had shouted. Having spent most of his time on the boat drunk, Nikolai had awoken to a throbbing headache on the floor of the starboard naked. He narrowed his eyes slightly putting his hand over his eyes that beamed down at him. He glanced down at his empty bottle of vodkah and tossed it up towards the sun as if it would turn it off. "Damn this sunlight shit." He grunted.
As the sound of the bottle crashing somewhere on the boat became heard he heard a yelp of surprise not too far away. He began to cackle at the amusement of having hit someone. Why not?
"Hey dirtbag put on some clothes!" Somebody from the smaller forming crowd had shouted.
Nikolai immediately got to his feet, and curled his lips back. "Now you think you could step up to I?" He shouted back at the crowd before waving his hand and walking away carelessly. Not too far away he noticed the island they intended to stop at he leaned over the realing staring at the water lapping up at the side of the boat.
"We have kids on the boat put on clothes." A man stepped up to Nikolai. As he put his hand on his shoulder, the Russian adolescent immediately whipped around and thrust his fist across his face.
"That's it." The captain said walking over to the young man. "You're about to get a VIP ticket over this boat."
Nikolai parted his lips and began to laugh. "Ah throw me off thi' God damn unholy boat piece of shit 'traption." He grunted and smirked over at the ladies winking though they only turned their heads in disgust.

Last edited by Nikolai on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloodofthenightworld.com

AuthorMessage
James

James

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Hunter raised his eyebrows and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her against him. "Oh really?"

James sighed and picked up Chase and Jett, putting the older of the two on his shoulders. Not wanting to be around Alex as he foolishly broke down, he followed Cece into the water.
Back to top Go down
Aunna

Aunna

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Aunna Chuckled. "Yeah. And there is still a lot i don't know about you." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 pm

"So?" Samee shrugged.

"Yeah." Ashlee said.

"You aren't going to believe this but, we are meant to be Alex. We were married, and had two boys. You died once and came back...we both did." Jacki explained.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:38 pm

Nikolai looked over at him and pulled Samee in close to shield her body from her brother unsure if she really cared or not if he saw her that way. "Leave us be Roman."

"I heard you proposed to her." Roman said and looked at his sister. She had told him once she'd never marry the Russian. Did she stick to her word?

"No it isn't." Benjamin grunted. "Look I..." His voice trailed off.

"Jacki are you crazy?" Alex said looking at her in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 7:54 pm

"No I am not. Their names were Destry and Aj." Jacki told him.

Samee nodded at her brother and held her hand out to show him the ring.

"Just go away Ben." Ashlee growled.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:02 pm

"You lied to me." Roman said staring at her. "He has not my blessing nor papa's!"

Nikolai looked over at Roman noticing his anger and looked back at Samee with a frown. It was true. They didn't have blessings.

Alex scoffed. "Are you kidding me right now Jacki? What about Nirvana and Jacki? They're our reincarnated kids too?"

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:09 pm

"I don't need yours. Just papa's and he isn't here."

"I'm not kidding!" Jacki snapped.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Alex squeezed his eyes shut as a headache formed. "It's over!" He yelled looking her in the eye. "This is it!"

"He isn't here but I am." Roman responded. "I do not agree on this."

Nikolai scowled. Who was he to judge?
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Jacki stared at him in disbelief and began to tear up. "Fine...if that's what you want."

"Well I don't agree with the way you treat him but it's never stopped you." Samee scoffed.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:30 pm

Nirvana began to cry as her mother and father argued.

James reached the shore and looked around warily. "We'll need to hike to the other side."

Jett squirmed in his father's arms, uncomfortable from the water.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:39 pm

"It is what I want." Alex responded. "Because I believe you love him." He muttered and slowly made his way out and into another room to rest.

Roman  shook his head. "Don't bother to invite me to any wedding." He said and walked off.

Nikolai sighed and looked at her. "I am sorry."

Cece remained sitting on the sand looking over at James as he finally got off the boat. "Afraid of the water princess?" She asked refferring to how long it had taken him.

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 pm

"I don't!" Jacki responded honestly.

"It's alright." Samee responded with a sigh.

Spencer squealed and reached for her father.
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:47 pm

James set the boys down by Cece before picking up Spencer, kissing her head. "Just a lot of shit going on." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Cece stared at the island in front of her and exhaled quietly. She was almost sure that hadn't been the last of them they would see. Holding Jett and Isa close she watched as Chase wondered around.

Alex laid down in the separate room and tried to go back to sleep. She could do whatever she wanted.

Nikolai got to his feet and helped her up as well. "Do you want to go back to the shore?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:18 pm

"I don't care." Samee shrugged.

Jacki slowly walked into his room and frowned. "I don't want to be with anyone but you...and if you don't want me here then there is no point for me to go on." She whispered, assuming he was asleep as she took his pain killers and swallowed a handful.

Spencer nuzzled her father.
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:22 pm

Alex had turned over as she had begun to speak and noticed her grabbing a handful of painkillers and abruptly got to his feet shoving his fingers into her throat to make her throw them up. "Take them out! Stop it Jacki! Stop!"

Nikolai made his way out to the beach holding her hand once he had put his only piece of clothing on then looked at James. "They have big family."
Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:26 pm

"Do you trust these people?" James asked, sitting down beside Cece and glancing down the shore where Nikolai had appeared.
Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:29 pm

"Yeah." Samee nodded, putting her clothes back on.

Jacki threw up the pills and coughed a bit as she gave him a confused look.

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:33 pm

"Do we have a chance?" Nikolai asked Samee as he approached the family.

Cece looked over at the Nikolai that was walking over to him. "Why do you think that? If Jacki slept with him I'm sure he's decent. You can't get any worse than three murderers on a boat. Yeah I found out. I hate that you kept that from me too." She said with slightly narrowed eyes.

Alex looked at her in disbelief. "You can't just..."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:36 pm

"Of course." Samee reassured him.

Jacki narrowed her eyes at him. "You were going to do it."
Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:40 pm

"I did do it and the odds weren't in my favor." Alex responded and put a hand against his he wincing at the pain then looked at her sadly. "I love you. I can't deal with knowing you cheated on me." He responded dipping his head. "I don't know if you cleared the air with him or your going to do the same thing."

Nikolai looked at her doubtfully then looked at Cece and James. "Uh welcome here to the island, I am sorry for earlier." He apologized.

Cece looked up at Nikolai and nodded a bit. "Hi Nikolai." She greeted.

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:43 pm

James winced at her words but stood up as Nikolai approached, eyeing him doubtfully. "It's alright."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Jacki shook her head. "I'd never do that to you."

Back to top Go down
Caesar
Admin
Caesar

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Nikolai nodded. "We are all going to be very cautious of your whereabouts till we are comfortable that you are not dangerous." He said seriously. "If anything goes wrong we will not hesitate to send you off."

Cece narrowed her eyes slightly at James as if to say he had better control Ashlee, Alex, and Benjamin. "None of us are dangerous." She reassured him with a lie.

Alex scowled. "But you did."

Back to top Go down
Cecil

Cecil

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:52 pm

"I meant I'd never do it again." Jacki said seriously and looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ancient Awakening   An Ancient Awakening - Page 42 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ancient Awakening
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next