Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Seesaw Game
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 am by Abby

» Drop The Graffiti Kid
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:56 pm by Khloe

» Fool Me Once
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:14 pm by Dishonored

» Put The Knife Down
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 10:09 pm by Caesar

» Steel Teeth
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 8:29 am by Dingo

» Selene Woodson
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 pm by Dingo

» Ryder Lional Carlton
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:40 pm by Dingo

» Autumn Hall/ Henry "Hannibal" Ratcliffe
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:42 pm by Auttie

» Stone Cold Concrete
How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 1:28 pm by Auttie

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:29 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

How Far We've Come

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:54 am

Soon enough, James eventually lost sight of the bus and was unable to follow it's tracks. Clenching his jaw, he got off on a highway exit and drove through was what left of a small town. Seems like everyone had the same idea when the world came crashing down; to run. He pulled into the parking lot of a motel,and gently rested his bike against the wall while he picked a door lock. After clearing the room, he brought Oliver inside and laid him on the bed, figuring they'd rest here for the night. They had to be in Arizona by now, they'd been driving for quite a few hours. Plus the desert landscape seemed familiar. They'd also need supplies, him and Oliver had literally nothing. Sighing, James collapsed next to Oliver and rubbed his temples.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:06 am

Oliver stirred, looking through groggy eyes over at James. He smiled, the blood caked into a dark color on the side of his face and crinkled, falling off in flakes. He sat up as James rubbed his temples, and then looked around. His vision was clear but he had no idea where he was, "How long was I out?" I asked looking back at the kid sitting on the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:11 am

"I'm not sure." James replied distantly, looking up at him. "A couple hours, at least. We were on the road, but I couldn't handle driving and managing you at the same time so I pulled off for a rest stop. That, and we need food and other necessities."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:17 am

"haha I know what you mean, I'm kinda hungry" says Oliver as he drops his zipper to take a leak in the corner. He figured he didnt have time to find a restroom if they were going to stay ahead of the world ending. "Do you know what state we landed in? or how far behind we are?" zipping up his pants, Oliver whirled around checking his swords and his daggers, then stretching his hands over his head with laced fingers.
Back to top Go down
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:34 am

"Yeah me too-" James cut short as Oliver suddenly began to piss. Caught of guard, and also slightly curious, James stumbled for his next words. "I, uh, think we're in Arizona now." he mumbled quietly, his cheeks reddening in embarrassment as he studied him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:30 am

finishing his stretch, Oliver looked over at James. "Well We need to find a place to sleep, because I'm not gonna stay in this truck stop, maybe a motel is nearby" Oliver yawned and walked in the direction of buildings clustered together farther down the road.
Back to top Go down
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:47 pm

James shook his head, clearing his dirty thoughts while he revved his bike. "You do that, and I'll get supplies. Maybe find a car, if you're getting sick of having to hold on to me." he grinned, following him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:47 pm

"I Don't mind" Said Oliver sending a wink over to James. He smiled and continued towards the group of buildings looking into the dark windows of the nearby stores. "If we get a car, lets make it a fast one, so I can sweep you off your feet with my awesome driving skills!"
Back to top Go down
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:48 am

James laughed, rolling his eyes. "Please! I'm much too heavy for you. These guns aren't made of fluff, you know." he joked, flexing what muscles he had.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Oliver reached over to give James arm a slight squeeze, "Well if they are not fluff? what makes them so squishy?" He said and burst into laughter looking straight ahead.

Last edited by Lightning on Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:21 pm

James pouted and put his arms down. "Haha, very funny." he mumbled, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Oliver smiled, and pulled James in close. Grabbing one of his hands he guided it along his toned back and abs. "Those are muscles" Oliver said with a tease, "However, they are hidden from sight.... whatcha gonna do about it?" he chided and turned on his heels running into the room of the motel at his back.
Back to top Go down
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 7:43 pm

James groaned longingly as Oliver darted away and ran after him. Entering the room, James tackled Oliver onto the bed and pinned him down. "I'm gonna reveal them." he growled playfully, lifting Oliver's shirt over his head and running a hand down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:50 am

Reaching up, Oliver pulled on James's shirt. "Give and take baby, give and take" was all Oliver said as he threw James shirt next to his on the ground. The second Oliver's eyes landed on James he knew there was no way anyone else would take his notice ahead of time. Flipping him over, and straddling James, Oliver began to trace each and everyone of the lines of his tattoo. "You, are unfair. How am I supposed to judge another mans body agina that o a god? How am I supposed to look at another man after I've seen you?"
Back to top Go down
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:58 am

James cracked a grin and leaned back with his hands behind his head, watching Oliver. "Maybe you don't have to." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:07 am

"You promise? Prove it" was all Oliver said, and leaned in deep to kiss James's lips. Slowly he moved down to his neck, and then breathed into his ear, "show me what you got?" was barely an audible whisper by the time it left Oliver's mouth. Oliver put one hand into James's hair and tangled up his fingers, kissing him even more.
Back to top Go down
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:11 am

James immediately pulled Oliver closer to him, enjoying the feeling of their warm bodies pressing together. He ran his hands down his back and kissed his passionately yet rough. Once he pulled away for breath, he ran his lips over Oliver's jawline and gently bit his ear. "I promise." he whispered, moving his hands downwards more to gently pull at Oliver's waistline.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:22 am

The tug on his waist was eccentric. Oliver smiled and kissed James begging for more. He ran his hands down James torso and tugged on his own waist band, waiting to see James reply. Kissing him again, and this time slowly making his way down his chest and stopping at each nipple, to give it some lovin as well, he moved downwards with his mouth.
Back to top Go down
James

James

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:36 am

James lifted himself up on his elbows and ran his fingers through Oliver's hair, gently encouraging him downwards while longingly watching, enjoying his warm mouth on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Far We've Come Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Far We've Come   How Far We've Come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Far We've Come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Dead Topics-
Jump to: